Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Passion Kiss's Pokemon Adventure is nigh. ((Open))

Jeremy Kelly Lightfoot (played by MacieLightfoot) Topic Starter

Vladimir Boris Ivanov wrote:
Vladimir was always around Pokémon. His mom was a breeder, and that's how he got his first two Pokémon, Umbreon and Houndoom. He trained them enough to make them evolve. He caught the others along the way, and he beat one gym trainer with them. People tended to get freaked out by him, mostly because of his height and his Houndoom that was always out.

Vladimir watched his fellow trainers from the shadows. His Umbreon sat by his feet. "I'm shocked you aren't talking to them." Umbreon said, his ears flicking. Vladimir's Houndoom scoffed. "Mature, Umbreon. You know he's shy." She snapped. Vladimir looked at his Pokémon, blinking. Glaceon laughed and cleaned his paws. "Honestly, you guys fight too much." Eevee was perched on Vladimir's shoulder, Pikachu on the other. Vladimir nodded slowly, biting his lower lip.

Jeremy and his crew didn't happen to see the mysterious trainer till they were inside the restaurant and sitting by the window. Sandy took a look out through the window and saw the towering trainer...

boy-with-makeup-1135x540.jpg

Sandy: Passion, Darling... Who do you suppose that guy is over there... in the shadows?

Jeremy: Not sure. *Looking out the window* Whoa. That guy's a tall towering individual.

holes-disneyscreencaps-com-4916.jpg

Doralee: *Also looking out the window* He looks rather shy lookin. But he's a growin' critter. He must come from very caring parents who know to feed him right. Strong lookin' too.

Lisa: You think that perhaps he's lonesome?

Nicole: We should go and talk to him.

Sandy: I'll go. Maybe he just needs someone to open up to..

Jeremy nods...

Jeremy: Sounds like a plan, Sandy. but be careful. Reemember... Team Magma is out there somewhere. Could be anywhere.

Sandy: You got it. I'll be careful. Krokorok's with me. It'll be okay.

Krokorok: I'll lead, Sandy. Just in case it's not safe.

Sandy nodded...

Within seconds...

Sandy made way over to where the new lookin' trainer was. It seemed to very harmless as though maybe the trainer was in search for a group to travel with... or just someone to speak to. Sandy was set to find out...
Vladimir Boris Ivanov (played by Icysoul)

Jeremy Kelly Lightfoot wrote:
Vladimir was always around Pokémon. His mom was a breeder, and that's how he got his first two Pokémon, Umbreon and Houndoom. He trained them enough to make them evolve. He caught the others along the way, and he beat one gym trainer with them. People tended to get freaked out by him, mostly because of his height and his Houndoom that was always out.

Vladimir watched his fellow trainers from the shadows. His Umbreon sat by his feet. "I'm shocked you aren't talking to them." Umbreon said, his ears flicking. Vladimir's Houndoom scoffed. "Mature, Umbreon. You know he's shy." She snapped. Vladimir looked at his Pokémon, blinking. Glaceon laughed and cleaned his paws. "Honestly, you guys fight too much." Eevee was perched on Vladimir's shoulder, Pikachu on the other. Vladimir nodded slowly, biting his lower lip.

Jeremy and his crew didn't happen to see the mysterious trainer till they were inside the restaurant and sitting by the window. Sandy took a look out through the window and saw the towering trainer...

Sandy: Passion, Darling... Who do you suppose that guy is over there... in the shadows?

Jeremy: Not sure. *Looking out the window* Whoa. That guy's a tall towering individual.

Doralee: *Also looking out the window* He looks rather shy lookin. But he's a growin' critter. He must come from very caring parents who know to feed him right. Strong lookin' too.

Jeremy nods...

Jeremy: Sounds like a plan, Sandy. but be careful. Reemember... Team Magma is out there somewhere. Could be anywhere.

Sandy nodded...

Within seconds...

Sandy made way over to where the new lookin' trainer was. It seemed to very harmless as though maybe the trainer was in search for a group to travel with... or just someone to speak to. Sandy was set to find out...

Vladimir watched Sandy walk over, confused. Umbreon growled a bit. "Oh, Umbreon stop it." Houndoom pushed the Umbreon down. "Hi, trainer. I'm Houndoom. This is my trainer Vladimir. He's shy." She said, paw still on Umbreon. The Eevee smiled. "Hi!" She said. Umbreon huffed. "Get your dumb paw off me." He growled

Jeremy nods...

Sandy nodded...

Within seconds...

Vladimir watched Sandy walk over, confused. Umbreon growled a bit. "Oh, Umbreon stop it." Houndoom pushed the Umbreon down. "Hi, trainer. I'm Houndoom. This is my trainer Vladimir. He's shy." She said, paw still on Umbreon. The Eevee smiled. "Hi!" She said. Umbreon huffed. "Get your dumb paw off me." He growled

Krokorok: *Winks and with a thumbs up* Pleased to meet you, Houndoom. I'm Krokorok. Sandy's pokemon who helped him win the Buckner town Pokemon Tournament. Sandy's a known gay trainer as is Jeremy. Gayer than a 3 dollar bill.

Sandy: Krokorok!

Krokorok: What? It's true. You are. You did hint at it numerous times.

Sandy: True. I did do that. *looking at Vladimir* Hey. You a trainer? I'm Sandy. Are you on a journey too?

Sandy was seeking to befriend him. He was not about to leave the trainer hangin'. Not like that. He couldn't. For some reason... he felt that there was something more to him than what was there. Although... he couldn't quite place his finger on it. All he knew was that the trainer... Vladimir was seeming to be lonesone... and unsure where to go. Sandy couldn't leave things unsaid. He needed to speak to him. Maybe offer him a place in the group. It was the right thing to do.

Jeremy nods...

Sandy nodded...

Within seconds...

Krokorok: *Winks and with a thumbs up* Pleased to meet you, Houndoom. I'm Krokorok. Sandy's pokemon who helped him win the Buckner town Pokemon Tournament. Sandy's a known gay trainer as is Jeremy. Gayer than a 3 dollar bill.

Sandy: True. I did do that. *looking at Vladimir* Hey. You a trainer? I'm Sandy. Are you on a journey too?

Sandy was seeking to befriend him. He was not about to leave the trainer hangin'. Not like that. He couldn't. For some reason... he felt that there was something more to him than what was there. Although... he couldn't quite place his finger on it. All he knew was that the trainer... Vladimir was seeming to be lonesone... and unsure where to go. Sandy couldn't leave things unsaid. He needed to speak to him. Maybe offer him a place in the group. It was the right thing to do.

Vladimir nodded a bit, then picked Houndoom up with ease. "I'm on an adventure....Team Magma took over my mom's farm....so I'm going to beat them to win it back. And gay is good. I'm bi." He said softly, Russian accent barely noticeable. "Vladie, your my trainer and all. But KINDLY put me down." Houndoom said softly. "Sorry, Houndoom." He set her down.

Jeremy nods...

Sandy nodded...

Within seconds...

Vladimir nodded a bit, then picked Houndoom up with ease. "I'm on an adventure....Team Magma took over my mom's farm....so I'm going to beat them to win it back. And gay is good. I'm bi." He said softly, Russian accent barely noticeable. "Vladie, your my trainer and all. But KINDLY put me down." Houndoom said softly. "Sorry, Houndoom." He set her down.

Sandy gasped at the statement and was in shock...

Sandy: Sweet mother of gasp... Team Magma took your farm? Where is your farm? Oh my... I should go and tell the crew. Jeremy... My soulmate. His mother's been abducted by Team Magma. Plus they have a target on Their heads. Jeremy, Lisa, Nicole, Saphiroth.... They're the offspring of the one who foiled the diabolical plans of Team Magma almost 15 years ago... But i think it's more than that. I'd say 20 years ago. Now they're back and they left a note aimed for us. Saying that if we interfered in their plans in anyway... They were gonna kill the mother. The Rising Star would meet her end.

Krokorok: You've been victimized by those creeps? Say no more... Join us. We'll fight those clods together. We will let them really have it..

Sandy: We were just grabbing some grub before heading back to Buckner to rehearse for our concert tomorrow... You hungry? Did you eat yet?

Jeremy nods...

Sandy nodded...

Within seconds...

Sandy: Sweet mother of gasp... Team Magma took your farm? Where is your farm? Oh my... I should go and tell the crew. Jeremy... My soulmate. His mother's been abducted by Team Magma. Plus they have a target on Their heads. Jeremy, Lisa, Nicole, Saphiroth.... They're the offspring of the one who foiled the diabolical plans of Team Magma almost 15 years ago... But i think it's more than that. I'd say 20 years ago. Now they're back and they left a note aimed for us. Saying that if we interfered in their plans in anyway... They were gonna kill the mother. The Rising Star would meet her end.

Krokorok: You've been victimized by those creeps? Say no more... Join us. We'll fight those clods together. We will let them really have it..

Sandy: We were just grabbing some grub before heading back to Buckner to rehearse for our concert tomorrow... You hungry? Did you eat yet?

Vladimir blinked. "I'm a bit hungry." He whispered, looking down. Houndoom followed. Vladimir looked at the others and waved. His Eevee smiled. "Hi!"

Jeremy nods...

Sandy nodded...

Within seconds...

Vladimir blinked. "I'm a bit hungry." He whispered, looking down. Houndoom followed. Vladimir looked at the others and waved. His Eevee smiled. "Hi!"

Sandy: Let's go inside. Come on.

Inside the Restaurant a minute later...

Sandy: You guys... This is Vladimir. He's a bit shy. But in time... he may open up. He's on a journey himself. He's going to find Team Magma and fight them. His family's farm... was taken over by Team Magma. He's going to do whatever it takes to fight back.

jeremy-kelly-lightfoots-drag-kid-looks-19.jpg

Jeremy: He's going to go after Team Magma?! Wow! So... I guess that we got more than just us who are being targeted by those awful men. They took his family's farm. Abducted our mother. I think that a fight is coming. We'll all get them. Those bad men... Won't get away with this. *Growls a little* The nerve of them... It really makes my dress wrinkle with discontent.

Gurdurr: *Sighs* Jeremy... Calm down. Don't go all half-cocked. We can't just go and fight them. We are not ready for that yet. Besides... Getting too angry about it... it'll get to Camerupt and if he gets pissed off... it's gonna spell trouble. Remember the last time he got pissed off?

Jeremy: *Pauses*

It was then where he realized and snapped out of it. He knew that if Camerupt came out and sensed anger... and happened to get angry... there would be trouble. He had to counter the emotion and fast...

Jeremy: Hang with uss, Vladimir. We'll help you with the fight.

lisa-pidgetta-lightfoot-136.jpg

Lisa: Yeah. We won't let you fight the good fight alone. We'll all get at them.

They were all in agreement. But what they didn't know... was were they being listened to by a Team Magma Sympathizer and not realize it???

Jeremy nods...

Sandy nodded...

Within seconds...

Sandy: You guys... This is Vladimir. He's a bit shy. But in time... he may open up. He's on a journey himself. He's going to find Team Magma and fight them. His family's farm... was taken over by Team Magma. He's going to do whatever it takes to fight back.

Jeremy: He's going to go after Team Magma?! Wow! So... I guess that we got more than just us who are being targeted by those awful men. They took his family's farm. Abducted our mother. I think that a fight is coming. We'll all get them. Those bad men... Won't get away with this. *Growls a little* The nerve of them... It really makes my dress wrinkle with discontent.

Gurdurr: *Sighs* Jeremy... Calm down. Don't go all half-cocked. We can't just go and fight them. We are not ready for that yet. Besides... Getting too angry about it... it'll get to Camerupt and if he gets pissed off... it's gonna spell trouble. Remember the last time he got pissed off?

It was then where he realized and snapped out of it. He knew that if Camerupt came out and sensed anger... and happened to get angry... there would be trouble. He had to counter the emotion and fast...

They were all in agreement. But what they didn't know... was were they being listened to by a Team Magma Sympathizer and not realize it???

Vladimir blinked a bit, then smiled. "I'd love to hang out with you guys!" He said, fangs gleaming. Pikachu laughed a bit

Jeremy nods...

Sandy nodded...

Within seconds...

Vladimir blinked a bit, then smiled. "I'd love to hang out with you guys!" He said, fangs gleaming. Pikachu laughed a bit

It was about a moment later when they all ordered their breakfast. But Lisa couldn't help but notice Vladimir's fangs. She gasped and blushed. She secretly had a thing with guys who had fangs. Not sure as to why... but as it turned out... She had the hots for the fanged persuasion.

Lisa however suddenly could not contain herself... She soon broke into a song #...

Lisa: *Singing from her heart* I don't know
But I think I may be fallin' for you
Dropping so quickly
Maybe I should keep this to myself
Waiting 'til I know you better

I am trying, not to tell you
But I want to,
I'm scared of what you'll say
And so I'm hiding what I'm feeling
But I'm tired of holding this inside my head

I've been spending all my time
Just thinking about ya
I don't know what to do
I think I'm fallin' for you
I've been waiting all my life
And now I found ya
I don't know what to do
I'm fallin' for you

As I'm standing here
And you hold my hand
Pull me towards you
And we start to dance
All around us
I see nobody
Here in silence
It's just you and me

I am trying not to tell you
But I want to

Just thinking about ya
I don't know what to do
And now I found ya
I don't know what to do
I'm fallin' for you

Oh, I just can't take it
My heart is racing
The emotions keep spilling out

Just thinking about ya
I don't know what to do
And now I found ya
I don't know what to do
I'm fallin' for you

I can't stop thinking about it
I want you all around me
And now I just can't hide it
I want you all around me
I'm fallin' for you

Oh
Oh no no
Oh
Oh, I'm fallin' for ya"

Nicole: Lisa... You're blushing... Are you... Crunching on the new guy?

Lisa: *Blushing suddenly* I don't know... I guess... maybe.

Was Lisa really falling in love or was it her hormones reacting to her heart?

Jeremy nods...

Sandy nodded...

Within seconds...

It was about a moment later when they all ordered their breakfast. But Lisa couldn't help but notice Vladimir's fangs. She gasped and blushed. She secretly had a thing with guys who had fangs. Not sure as to why... but as it turned out... She had the hots for the fanged persuasion.

Lisa however suddenly could not contain herself... She soon broke into a song #...

Dropping so quickly

But I want to,

Just thinking about ya
I don't know what to do
And now I found ya
I don't know what to do
I'm fallin' for you

As I'm standing here
And you hold my hand
Pull me towards you
And we start to dance
All around us
I see nobody
Here in silence
It's just you and me

But I want to

Just thinking about ya
I don't know what to do
And now I found ya
I don't know what to do
I'm fallin' for you

Oh, I just can't take it
My heart is racing

Just thinking about ya
I don't know what to do
And now I found ya
I don't know what to do
I'm fallin' for you

I want you all around me
I want you all around me
I'm fallin' for you

Oh
Oh no no
Oh
Oh, I'm fallin' for ya"

Vladimir was holding his Eevee, who was eating some of his food. Vladimir was petting Houndoom, fangs gleaming again. He looked up.

"What's wrong?" He asked, concerned. "Did I do something?"

Jeremy nods...

Sandy nodded...

Within seconds...

Dropping so quickly

But I want to,

Just thinking about ya
I don't know what to do
And now I found ya
I don't know what to do
I'm fallin' for you

As I'm standing here
And you hold my hand
Pull me towards you
And we start to dance
All around us
I see nobody
Here in silence
It's just you and me

But I want to

Just thinking about ya
I don't know what to do
And now I found ya
I don't know what to do
I'm fallin' for you

Oh, I just can't take it
My heart is racing

Just thinking about ya
I don't know what to do
And now I found ya
I don't know what to do
I'm fallin' for you

I want you all around me
I want you all around me
I'm fallin' for you

Oh
Oh no no
Oh
Oh, I'm fallin' for ya"

Vladimir was holding his Eevee, who was eating some of his food. Vladimir was petting Houndoom, fangs gleaming again. He looked up.

Nicole: No. You didn't do anything. It isn't you. It's just my sister Lisa. She seems to be blushing at you. She may have a crush on you.

Lisa: *Smiles*

Doralee: Lisa... Stop eyein' the poor darlin' like he's a stray cattle waiting to be hog-tied. He's tryin' to get some food down his gullet.

Jeremy: I think that Lisa is in love. If that's so... I say... Right on. It'd be like our mom Macie would always say with her one loving message... "One Touch... One Kiss... and it's out the door with nothing but sweet sweet Love."

The Pokemon were having their own sort of food and just enjoying themselves. It was a moment of calm and from the calm... it was only on the back of their minds... Was there a storm coming just from beyond the horizon? When would the alarms next go off and warn of Trouble? Who knew?

Jeremy nods...

Sandy nodded...

Within seconds...

Dropping so quickly

But I want to,

Just thinking about ya
I don't know what to do
And now I found ya
I don't know what to do
I'm fallin' for you

As I'm standing here
And you hold my hand
Pull me towards you
And we start to dance
All around us
I see nobody
Here in silence
It's just you and me

But I want to

Just thinking about ya
I don't know what to do
And now I found ya
I don't know what to do
I'm fallin' for you

Oh, I just can't take it
My heart is racing

Just thinking about ya
I don't know what to do
And now I found ya
I don't know what to do
I'm fallin' for you

I want you all around me
I want you all around me
I'm fallin' for you

Oh
Oh no no
Oh
Oh, I'm fallin' for ya"

Nicole: No. You didn't do anything. It isn't you. It's just my sister Lisa. She seems to be blushing at you. She may have a crush on you.

Doralee: Lisa... Stop eyein' the poor darlin' like he's a stray cattle waiting to be hog-tied. He's tryin' to get some food down his gullet.

Jeremy: I think that Lisa is in love. If that's so... I say... Right on. It'd be like our mom Macie would always say with her one loving message... "One Touch... One Kiss... and it's out the door with nothing but sweet sweet Love."

The Pokemon were having their own sort of food and just enjoying themselves. It was a moment of calm and from the calm... it was only on the back of their minds... Was there a storm coming just from beyond the horizon? When would the alarms next go off and warn of Trouble? Who knew?

Vladimir blushed, eyes wide. He looked at Lisa and blushed more. Glaceon looked up. "Wow. Your like a cherry." He said. Vladimir slid down in his seat, covering his face

Jeremy nods...

Sandy nodded...

Within seconds...

Dropping so quickly

But I want to,

Just thinking about ya
I don't know what to do
And now I found ya
I don't know what to do
I'm fallin' for you

As I'm standing here
And you hold my hand
Pull me towards you
And we start to dance
All around us
I see nobody
Here in silence
It's just you and me

But I want to

Just thinking about ya
I don't know what to do
And now I found ya
I don't know what to do
I'm fallin' for you

Oh, I just can't take it
My heart is racing

Just thinking about ya
I don't know what to do
And now I found ya
I don't know what to do
I'm fallin' for you

I want you all around me
I want you all around me
I'm fallin' for you

Oh
Oh no no
Oh
Oh, I'm fallin' for ya"

Vladimir blushed, eyes wide. He looked at Lisa and blushed more. Glaceon looked up. "Wow. Your like a cherry." He said. Vladimir slid down in his seat, covering his face

Lisa: Hey, Vladimir after we're done eating... Would you like to... see our pokemon?

Darlene: *Smiles*

ross-rhodes-2.jpg

Ross Rhodes: Maybe have a good ole' Pokemon battle. Maybe train a little bit.

Saphiroth: I'm up for that idea.

Radio: *Broadcasting; As Lord Arnold* AND THE HITS.... JUST.... KEEP ON.... COMING! Hello there you wonderful avid listeners... This is your local watchdog with more of the hits that you love and crave like none other. As the countdown to the RISING LIGHTS Concert in BUCKNER, MISSOURI tomorrow continues Starring Lisa P.Lightfoot, Nicole E. Lightfoot and Jeremy K. Lightfoot "PASSION KISS"... Here is the Rising Star with her hit.... POKER FACE! Here on MRHAP METROPOLIS... The Station which keeps on letting the air fill it's soul with music from all across the land... Day and night and without end... from across the U.S.A and all around the Globe...

The radio is heard playing the Music...

Rising Star's Poker Face

Mum mum mum mah Mum mum mum mah *Music picks up* Mum mum mum mah Mum mum mum mah Mum mum mum mah

macie-melody-the-rising-star-lightfoot-145.gif

Macie: *Singing and doing her moves to her style of Poker Face* “I wanna hold ’em like they do in Texas, please
Fold ’em, let ’em, hit me, raise it, baby, stay with me (I love it)
Love game intuition play the cards with Spades to start
And after he’s been hooked I’ll play the one that’s on his heart

Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh-oh-e-oh-oh-oh
I’ll get him hot, show him what I’ve got
Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh-oh-e-oh-oh-oh,

Can’t read my,
Can’t read my
No he can’t read my poker face
(she’s got me like nobody)
Can’t read my
Can’t read my

P-p-p-poker face, p-p-poker face
(Mum mum mum mah)
(Mum mum mum mah)

I wanna roll with him a hard pair we will be
A little gambling is fun when you’re with me (I love it)
Russian Roulette is not the same without a gun
And baby when it’s love if it’s not rough it isn’t fun, fun

Can’t read my,
Can’t read my
Can’t read my
Can’t read my

(Mum mum mum mah)
(Mum mum mum mah)
(Mum mum mum mah)
(Mum mum mum mah)

I won’t tell you that I love you
Kiss or hug you
Cause I’m bluffin’ with my muffin
I’m not lying, I’m just stunnin’ with my love-glue-gunning
Just like a chick in the casino
Take your bank before I pay you out
I promise this, promise this
Check this hand cause I’m marvelous

Can’t read my,
Can’t read my
Can’t read my
Can’t read my

Can’t read my,
Can’t read my
Can’t read my
Can’t read my

Can’t read my,
Can’t read my
Can’t read my
Can’t read my

(Mum mum mum mah)
(Mum mum mum mah)

(Mum mum mum mah)
(Mum mum mum mah)

(Mum mum mum mah)
(Mum mum mum mah)”

Jeremy somehow knew that he would become like a mother as he suddenly saw as Lisa and Nicole began to wallow and burst into sobs...

Jeremy immediately felt music in his heart and for some reason... it recalled a tune from a animated movie...

My Mother.

Jeremy: *Singing as he suddenly comes to hold his sisters close* It's hard to remember
A summer or winter
When she hasn't been there for me

A friend and companion
I can always depend on
My mother
That's who I mean

I've taken for granted
seeds that she planted
She's always behind every thing

A teacher a seeker
A both arms outreacher
My mother
That's who I mean

Wish I could slow down
The hands of time
keep things the way they are
If she said so
I would give her the world
If I could... I would

My love and my laughter
From here ever after
Is all that she says that she needs

*With Sandy* A friend and companion
I can always depend on
My mother
That's who I mean
My mother
That's who I mean' that's who I mean"

They cried for about a moment as they let it out... It may have been embarrassing in some way... but they couldn't help how they felt. They were missing their mother and were feeling very heartbroken over knowing that she was being captive by Team Magma... Oh my god... If they didn't cheer up soon... their hearts would break to becoming irreparable....

Lisa of course felt foolish as she broke down right in front of Vladimir. It made her feel rather foolish. Lowly.. What would he think? That's what crossed her mind and to be honest... it was more like what wouldn't he think? those questions played through her mind... It played and played and would not stop...

Whoops!

Jeremy nods...

Sandy nodded...

Within seconds...

Dropping so quickly

But I want to,

Just thinking about ya
I don't know what to do
And now I found ya
I don't know what to do
I'm fallin' for you

As I'm standing here
And you hold my hand
Pull me towards you
And we start to dance
All around us
I see nobody
Here in silence
It's just you and me

But I want to

Just thinking about ya
I don't know what to do
And now I found ya
I don't know what to do
I'm fallin' for you

Oh, I just can't take it
My heart is racing

Just thinking about ya
I don't know what to do
And now I found ya
I don't know what to do
I'm fallin' for you

I want you all around me
I want you all around me
I'm fallin' for you

Oh
Oh no no
Oh
Oh, I'm fallin' for ya"

Lisa: Hey, Vladimir after we're done eating... Would you like to... see our pokemon?

ross-rhodes-2.jpg

Radio: *Broadcasting; As Lord Arnold* AND THE HITS.... JUST.... KEEP ON.... COMING! Hello there you wonderful avid listeners... This is your local watchdog with more of the hits that you love and crave like none other. As the countdown to the RISING LIGHTS Concert in BUCKNER, MISSOURI tomorrow continues Starring Lisa P.Lightfoot, Nicole E. Lightfoot and Jeremy K. Lightfoot "PASSION KISS"... Here is the Rising Star with her hit.... POKER FACE! Here on MRHAP METROPOLIS... The Station which keeps on letting the air fill it's soul with music from all across the land... Day and night and without end... from across the U.S.A and all around the Globe...

Rising Star's Poker Face

Mum mum mum mah Mum mum mum mah *Music picks up* Mum mum mum mah Mum mum mum mah Mum mum mum mah

Macie: *Singing and doing her moves to her style of Poker Face* “I wanna hold ’em like they do in Texas, please

Can’t read my,
Can’t read my
Can’t read my
Can’t read my

(Mum mum mum mah)
(Mum mum mum mah)

Can’t read my,
Can’t read my
Can’t read my
Can’t read my

(Mum mum mum mah)
(Mum mum mum mah)
(Mum mum mum mah)
(Mum mum mum mah)

Kiss or hug you

Can’t read my,
Can’t read my
Can’t read my
Can’t read my

Can’t read my,
Can’t read my
Can’t read my
Can’t read my

Can’t read my,
Can’t read my
Can’t read my
Can’t read my

(Mum mum mum mah)
(Mum mum mum mah)

(Mum mum mum mah)
(Mum mum mum mah)

(Mum mum mum mah)
(Mum mum mum mah)”

Jeremy somehow knew that he would become like a mother as he suddenly saw as Lisa and Nicole began to wallow and burst into sobs...

Jeremy immediately felt music in his heart and for some reason... it recalled a tune from a animated movie...

My Mother.

Jeremy: *Singing as he suddenly comes to hold his sisters close* It's hard to remember
A summer or winter

A friend and companion
I can always depend on
My mother
That's who I mean

I've taken for granted
seeds that she planted

A teacher a seeker
A both arms outreacher
My mother
That's who I mean

Wish I could slow down
The hands of time
If she said so
If I could... I would

My love and my laughter
From here ever after

I can always depend on
My mother
That's who I mean
My mother

They cried for about a moment as they let it out... It may have been embarrassing in some way... but they couldn't help how they felt. They were missing their mother and were feeling very heartbroken over knowing that she was being captive by Team Magma... Oh my god... If they didn't cheer up soon... their hearts would break to becoming irreparable....

Lisa of course felt foolish as she broke down right in front of Vladimir. It made her feel rather foolish. Lowly.. What would he think? That's what crossed her mind and to be honest... it was more like what wouldn't he think? those questions played through her mind... It played and played and would not stop...

Whoops!

Vladimir held her, humming a soft lullaby as he did. He kept humming, the sound making his Pokemon relax as they heard it.

Jeremy nods...

Sandy nodded...

Within seconds...

Dropping so quickly

But I want to,

Just thinking about ya
I don't know what to do
And now I found ya
I don't know what to do
I'm fallin' for you

As I'm standing here
And you hold my hand
Pull me towards you
And we start to dance
All around us
I see nobody
Here in silence
It's just you and me

But I want to

Just thinking about ya
I don't know what to do
And now I found ya
I don't know what to do
I'm fallin' for you

Oh, I just can't take it
My heart is racing

Just thinking about ya
I don't know what to do
And now I found ya
I don't know what to do
I'm fallin' for you

I want you all around me
I want you all around me
I'm fallin' for you

Oh
Oh no no
Oh
Oh, I'm fallin' for ya"

ross-rhodes-2.jpg

Rising Star's Poker Face

Can’t read my,
Can’t read my
Can’t read my
Can’t read my

(Mum mum mum mah)
(Mum mum mum mah)

Can’t read my,
Can’t read my
Can’t read my
Can’t read my

(Mum mum mum mah)
(Mum mum mum mah)
(Mum mum mum mah)
(Mum mum mum mah)

Kiss or hug you

Can’t read my,
Can’t read my
Can’t read my
Can’t read my

Can’t read my,
Can’t read my
Can’t read my
Can’t read my

Can’t read my,
Can’t read my
Can’t read my
Can’t read my

(Mum mum mum mah)
(Mum mum mum mah)

(Mum mum mum mah)
(Mum mum mum mah)

(Mum mum mum mah)
(Mum mum mum mah)”

My Mother.

A summer or winter

A friend and companion
I can always depend on
My mother
That's who I mean

I've taken for granted
seeds that she planted

A teacher a seeker
A both arms outreacher
My mother
That's who I mean

Wish I could slow down
The hands of time
If she said so
If I could... I would

My love and my laughter
From here ever after

I can always depend on
My mother
That's who I mean
My mother

Whoops!

Vladimir held her, humming a soft lullaby as he did. He kept humming, the sound making his Pokemon relax as they heard it.

A moment later after they were all finished with their food...

Outside the restaurant...

Lisa: Who wants to see some of the pokemon we got?

Nicole: Vladimir... Would you care to see some of our pokemon?

Jeremy: I think that we should show him.

That was when...

"Ca-Camerupt!"

Camerupt came out and saw the mysterious trainer and it was when he saw the fangs that he barked a little....

Camerupt: *Growls* Jeremy... Lisa, Nicole... Tell him to go. We don't allow vamps here.

Jeremy: Camerupt, that isn't nice. He isn't a Vampire. He is a trainer... like us. He's a friend..

Camerupt: A Friend?!

Lisa: Yes. Plus... I actually love him. Okay? I Love him.

Camerupt: *Shaking his head in shock* What are we gonna do with you? Is he really friendly?

Nicole: Yes.

Camerupt: Okay...

But it was only a moment from then when he took to opening up to the trainer and to prove it... he charged up to him and pounced on him friendly before sniffing him and licking the side of the face... He clearly wanted to play a little bit. Perhaps he felt like getting some sort of outing. they all couldn't help but laugh.

Curtis: I think that he likes the trainer. A moment of unease and suddenly... Wham! He opens up with the being playful. He's like a puppy dog. *Chuckles*

Jeremy nods...

Sandy nodded...

Within seconds...

Dropping so quickly

But I want to,

Just thinking about ya
I don't know what to do
And now I found ya
I don't know what to do
I'm fallin' for you

As I'm standing here
And you hold my hand
Pull me towards you
And we start to dance
All around us
I see nobody
Here in silence
It's just you and me

But I want to

Just thinking about ya
I don't know what to do
And now I found ya
I don't know what to do
I'm fallin' for you

Oh, I just can't take it
My heart is racing

Just thinking about ya
I don't know what to do
And now I found ya
I don't know what to do
I'm fallin' for you

I want you all around me
I want you all around me
I'm fallin' for you

Oh
Oh no no
Oh
Oh, I'm fallin' for ya"

ross-rhodes-2.jpg

Rising Star's Poker Face

Can’t read my,
Can’t read my
Can’t read my
Can’t read my

(Mum mum mum mah)
(Mum mum mum mah)

Can’t read my,
Can’t read my
Can’t read my
Can’t read my

(Mum mum mum mah)
(Mum mum mum mah)
(Mum mum mum mah)
(Mum mum mum mah)

Kiss or hug you

Can’t read my,
Can’t read my
Can’t read my
Can’t read my

Can’t read my,
Can’t read my
Can’t read my
Can’t read my

Can’t read my,
Can’t read my
Can’t read my
Can’t read my

(Mum mum mum mah)
(Mum mum mum mah)

(Mum mum mum mah)
(Mum mum mum mah)

(Mum mum mum mah)
(Mum mum mum mah)”

My Mother.

A summer or winter

A friend and companion
I can always depend on
My mother
That's who I mean

I've taken for granted
seeds that she planted

A teacher a seeker
A both arms outreacher
My mother
That's who I mean

Wish I could slow down
The hands of time
If she said so
If I could... I would

My love and my laughter
From here ever after

I can always depend on
My mother
That's who I mean
My mother

Whoops!

That was when...

"Ca-Camerupt!"

Camerupt came out and saw the mysterious trainer and it was when he saw the fangs that he barked a little....

Camerupt: *Growls* Jeremy... Lisa, Nicole... Tell him to go. We don't allow vamps here.

Jeremy: Camerupt, that isn't nice. He isn't a Vampire. He is a trainer... like us. He's a friend..

Camerupt: *Shaking his head in shock* What are we gonna do with you? Is he really friendly?

But it was only a moment from then when he took to opening up to the trainer and to prove it... he charged up to him and pounced on him friendly before sniffing him and licking the side of the face... He clearly wanted to play a little bit. Perhaps he felt like getting some sort of outing. they all couldn't help but laugh.

Curtis: I think that he likes the trainer. A moment of unease and suddenly... Wham! He opens up with the being playful. He's like a puppy dog. *Chuckles*

Vladimir laughed a bit. Umbreon growled in surprise, but relaxed a bit. "I'm not a vampire, no. But I wish I was. It would be so cool!" He said, petting Camerupt. He pet Camerupt, then put him down. "You guys can see mine." He said, nodding to his Pokemon. Houndoom look up. Glaceo wagged his tail a bit. Eevee was jumping around with Pikachu. Umbreon grunted a bit. Vladimir leaned back and started to hum softly, letting his Pikachu jumped onto his head.

Jeremy nods...

Sandy nodded...

Within seconds...

Dropping so quickly

But I want to,

Just thinking about ya
I don't know what to do
And now I found ya
I don't know what to do
I'm fallin' for you

As I'm standing here
And you hold my hand
Pull me towards you
And we start to dance
All around us
I see nobody
Here in silence
It's just you and me

But I want to

Just thinking about ya
I don't know what to do
And now I found ya
I don't know what to do
I'm fallin' for you

Oh, I just can't take it
My heart is racing

Just thinking about ya
I don't know what to do
And now I found ya
I don't know what to do
I'm fallin' for you

I want you all around me
I want you all around me
I'm fallin' for you

Oh
Oh no no
Oh
Oh, I'm fallin' for ya"

ross-rhodes-2.jpg

Rising Star's Poker Face

Can’t read my,
Can’t read my
Can’t read my
Can’t read my

(Mum mum mum mah)
(Mum mum mum mah)

Can’t read my,
Can’t read my
Can’t read my
Can’t read my

(Mum mum mum mah)
(Mum mum mum mah)
(Mum mum mum mah)
(Mum mum mum mah)

Kiss or hug you

Can’t read my,
Can’t read my
Can’t read my
Can’t read my

Can’t read my,
Can’t read my
Can’t read my
Can’t read my

Can’t read my,
Can’t read my
Can’t read my
Can’t read my

(Mum mum mum mah)
(Mum mum mum mah)

(Mum mum mum mah)
(Mum mum mum mah)

(Mum mum mum mah)
(Mum mum mum mah)”

My Mother.

A summer or winter

A friend and companion
I can always depend on
My mother
That's who I mean

I've taken for granted
seeds that she planted

A teacher a seeker
A both arms outreacher
My mother
That's who I mean

Wish I could slow down
The hands of time
If she said so
If I could... I would

My love and my laughter
From here ever after

I can always depend on
My mother
That's who I mean
My mother

Whoops!

That was when...

"Ca-Camerupt!"

Vladimir laughed a bit. Umbreon growled in surprise, but relaxed a bit. "I'm not a vampire, no. But I wish I was. It would be so cool!" He said, petting Camerupt. He pet Camerupt, then put him down. "You guys can see mine." He said, nodding to his Pokemon. Houndoom look up. Glaceo wagged his tail a bit. Eevee was jumping around with Pikachu. Umbreon grunted a bit. Vladimir leaned back and started to hum softly, letting his Pikachu jumped onto his head.

They all looked at the crew of pokemon that Vladimir had and nodded in acknowledgement. They were very surprised.

jeremy-kelly-lightfoots-drag-kid-looks-21.jpg

Jeremy: *Calling out his pokemon* Come on out, Darlings... Passion Kiss here wants to show you to our new Trainer friend...

"Gurdurr"

"Pansear"

"Drillbur"

"Roselia"

"Roggenrola"

"Gothita"

"Alolan Geodude"

"Scyther"

"Fletchling"

"Nidoran"

"Machop"

"Electrabuzz"

"Magmar"

"Tyrogue"

Jeremy's Pokemon came out and posed for the new friend...

Sandy: *Calling out his Pokemon* My Rainbow pals... Come on out....

"Krokorok"

"Pansage"

"Bellsprout"

"Gothita"

"Alolan Geodude"

"Scyther"

"Fletchling"

"Nidoran"

"Machop"

"Electrabuzz"

"Magmar"

"Tyrogue"

Lisa: *Calling out her pokemon* One and all... Come on out!

"Corphish"

"Zebstrika"

"Drillbur"

"Roggenrola"

"Gothita"

"Geodude"

"Scyther"

"Fletchling"

"Nidoran"

"Machop"

"Electrabuzz"

"Magmar"

"Tyrogue"

Nicole: *Calling out her pokemon* Let's come on out... Time to get some fresh air...

"Pyroar"

"Druddigon"

"Roggenrola"

"Spearow"

"Geodude"

"Scyther"

"Fletchling"

"Nidoran"

They all came out and showed themselves to Vladimir. The entire crew showed off all their pokemon and from the span of the variety of the pokemon... There were alot of pokemon... A ton... But with that... there was a risk. Would it have possibly gained the attention of Team Magma?

Jeremy nods...

Sandy nodded...

Within seconds...

Dropping so quickly

But I want to,

Just thinking about ya
I don't know what to do
And now I found ya
I don't know what to do
I'm fallin' for you

As I'm standing here
And you hold my hand
Pull me towards you
And we start to dance
All around us
I see nobody
Here in silence
It's just you and me

But I want to

Just thinking about ya
I don't know what to do
And now I found ya
I don't know what to do
I'm fallin' for you

Oh, I just can't take it
My heart is racing

Just thinking about ya
I don't know what to do
And now I found ya
I don't know what to do
I'm fallin' for you

I want you all around me
I want you all around me
I'm fallin' for you

Oh
Oh no no
Oh
Oh, I'm fallin' for ya"

ross-rhodes-2.jpg

Rising Star's Poker Face

Can’t read my,
Can’t read my
Can’t read my
Can’t read my

(Mum mum mum mah)
(Mum mum mum mah)

Can’t read my,
Can’t read my
Can’t read my
Can’t read my

(Mum mum mum mah)
(Mum mum mum mah)
(Mum mum mum mah)
(Mum mum mum mah)

Kiss or hug you

Can’t read my,
Can’t read my
Can’t read my
Can’t read my

Can’t read my,
Can’t read my
Can’t read my
Can’t read my

Can’t read my,
Can’t read my
Can’t read my
Can’t read my

(Mum mum mum mah)
(Mum mum mum mah)

(Mum mum mum mah)
(Mum mum mum mah)

(Mum mum mum mah)
(Mum mum mum mah)”

My Mother.

A summer or winter

A friend and companion
I can always depend on
My mother
That's who I mean

I've taken for granted
seeds that she planted

A teacher a seeker
A both arms outreacher
My mother
That's who I mean

Wish I could slow down
The hands of time
If she said so
If I could... I would

My love and my laughter
From here ever after

I can always depend on
My mother
That's who I mean
My mother

Whoops!

That was when...

"Ca-Camerupt!"

They all looked at the crew of pokemon that Vladimir had and nodded in acknowledgement. They were very surprised.

jeremy-kelly-lightfoots-drag-kid-looks-21.jpg

Jeremy: *Calling out his pokemon* Come on out, Darlings... Passion Kiss here wants to show you to our new Trainer friend...

"Gurdurr"

"Pansear"

"Drillbur"

"Roselia"

"Roggenrola"

"Gothita"

"Alolan Geodude"

"Scyther"

"Fletchling"

"Nidoran"

"Machop"

"Electrabuzz"

"Magmar"

"Tyrogue"

Jeremy's Pokemon came out and posed for the new friend...

Sandy: *Calling out his Pokemon* My Rainbow pals... Come on out....

"Krokorok"

"Pansage"

"Bellsprout"

"Gothita"

"Alolan Geodude"

"Scyther"

"Fletchling"

"Nidoran"

"Machop"

"Electrabuzz"

"Magmar"

"Tyrogue"

Lisa: *Calling out her pokemon* One and all... Come on out!

"Corphish"

"Zebstrika"

"Drillbur"

"Roggenrola"

"Gothita"

"Geodude"

"Scyther"

"Fletchling"

"Nidoran"

"Machop"

"Electrabuzz"

"Magmar"

"Tyrogue"

Nicole: *Calling out her pokemon* Let's come on out... Time to get some fresh air...

"Pyroar"

"Druddigon"

"Roggenrola"

"Spearow"

"Geodude"

"Scyther"

"Fletchling"

"Nidoran"

They all came out and showed themselves to Vladimir. The entire crew showed off all their pokemon and from the span of the variety of the pokemon... There were alot of pokemon... A ton... But with that... there was a risk. Would it have possibly gained the attention of Team Magma?

"Houndoom can mega evolve. My Absol is somewhere." Vladimir said. An Absol walked over, then sat down. "Sorry I'm late, Vlad." He said, shrugging. Vladimir smiled. "It's okay, Absol." He said, messing with the fur. Absol stretched, yawning. "This is Absol. He doesn't really belong to me. But he's been hanging out with me for about a month." Absol smiled. "You did save me, Vlad. I'm in your doubt." Vladimir laughed softly and rubbed his neck. "Team Magma doesn't need you. You are your own Pokemon."

"Houndoom can mega evolve. My Absol is somewhere." Vladimir said. An Absol walked over, then sat down. "Sorry I'm late, Vlad." He said, shrugging. Vladimir smiled. "It's okay, Absol." He said, messing with the fur. Absol stretched, yawning. "This is Absol. He doesn't really belong to me. But he's been hanging out with me for about a month." Absol smiled. "You did save me, Vlad. I'm in your doubt." Vladimir laughed softly and rubbed his neck. "Team Magma doesn't need you. You are your own Pokemon."

jeremy-kelly-lightfoots-drag-kid-looks-20.jpg

Jeremy: That is right. You are not gonna be facing them alone. We are all poised to fight. Team Magma is seeking to reawaken Groudon and there is a good bet that Team Aqua is out there too and they're gonna see on trying to reawaken Kyogre. But we're gonna stop them. Team Magma took the Rising Star. Our mother. I for one swear on the very blood and name of Lightfoot... We will... We will... WE WILL not stop till Team Magma is WIPED OUT! They took Macie Melody Lightfoot. So... now... WE TAKE THEM!

Camerupt overheard and the impact of the news caused his blood to boil...

Lisa: *Seeing Camerupt starting to get really angry* Uh-oh... Oh no! No... Camerupt is about to blow his stack... Jeremy... You should not be getting too mad and having it get to Camerupt. We warned that it would lead to this...

Nicole: *Standing in front of Camerupt* Nova... Stop. Stop it. Now. Enough. Getting angry won't change what happened. Macie is captive due to Team Magma. Your anger won't change it. All we can do is try to avenge the Rising Star. It is all we can do...

But...

It was no good.

1d593aa08c392df2ef7795d768d692021f9c5c93_hq.gif

Camerupt: *In Fury and with Rage over possibly losing his trainer* Camerupt! CAMERUPT! *Unleashing a blast of Lava into the Air and emitting a Loud Roar* CAAAAMMMMEEEERRRRRUUUUPPPPTTTT!

Lisa: *Commanding her Corphish* Corphish... Evasive countermeasures... Emergercy BLOW!!! Fire at Camerupt... HYDRO PUMP! Cool him Down!

Corphish: *Nods* You got it! *Firing Hydro Pump on Camerupt*

Jeremy: Someone... Sing to him. Anyone... Sing to him. He's gonna cause damages to the area here if we don't. Do something... Now!

Darlene: Vladimir... You know how to sing? Have you done any before?

It was a move to Ice down the rage of Camerupt. The clock... was ticking...

jeremy-kelly-lightfoots-drag-kid-looks-20.jpg

Jeremy: That is right. You are not gonna be facing them alone. We are all poised to fight. Team Magma is seeking to reawaken Groudon and there is a good bet that Team Aqua is out there too and they're gonna see on trying to reawaken Kyogre. But we're gonna stop them. Team Magma took the Rising Star. Our mother. I for one swear on the very blood and name of Lightfoot... We will... We will... WE WILL not stop till Team Magma is WIPED OUT! They took Macie Melody Lightfoot. So... now... WE TAKE THEM!

Camerupt overheard and the impact of the news caused his blood to boil...

Lisa: *Seeing Camerupt starting to get really angry* Uh-oh... Oh no! No... Camerupt is about to blow his stack... Jeremy... You should not be getting too mad and having it get to Camerupt. We warned that it would lead to this...

Nicole: *Standing in front of Camerupt* Nova... Stop. Stop it. Now. Enough. Getting angry won't change what happened. Macie is captive due to Team Magma. Your anger won't change it. All we can do is try to avenge the Rising Star. It is all we can do...

But...

It was no good.

1d593aa08c392df2ef7795d768d692021f9c5c93_hq.gif

Camerupt: *In Fury and with Rage over possibly losing his trainer* Camerupt! CAMERUPT! *Unleashing a blast of Lava into the Air and emitting a Loud Roar* CAAAAMMMMEEEERRRRRUUUUPPPPTTTT!

Lisa: *Commanding her Corphish* Corphish... Evasive countermeasures... Emergercy BLOW!!! Fire at Camerupt... HYDRO PUMP! Cool him Down!

Corphish: *Nods* You got it! *Firing Hydro Pump on Camerupt*

Jeremy: Someone... Sing to him. Anyone... Sing to him. He's gonna cause damages to the area here if we don't. Do something... Now!

Darlene: Vladimir... You know how to sing? Have you done any before?

It was a move to Ice down the rage of Camerupt. The clock... was ticking...

Vladimir knelt in front of Camerupt and started to sing.

"My heart's a stereo
It beats for your, so listen close
Hear my thoughts in every note

Make me your radio
Turn me up when you feel low
This melody was meant for you
Just sing along to my stereo

If I was just another dusty record on the shelve
Will you blow me off and play me like everybody else
If I ask you to scratch my back, could you manage that
Like it read well, check it Travie, I can handle that
Furthermore, I apologize for make skipping tracks
This the last girl that play me, left a couple cracks
I used to used to used to used to, now I'm over that
Cause holding grudges over love is ancient artifacts
If I could only find a note to make you understand
I sing a song and the image grab you by the head
Keep me stuck inside your head, like your favorite tune
And know my heart is a stereo, the only place for you

My heart's a stereo

Make me your radio

Oh oh oh oh To my stereo
Oh oh oh oh So sing along to my stereo
Let's go!

f I wasn't old school, fifty pound room box
Would you hold me on your shoulder, wherever you walk
Would you turn my volume up before of the cops
And crank a higher everytime they told you to stop
And all I ask is that you don't get mad at me
Will you have to purchase mad D batteries
Appreciate every mixtape your friends make
You never know we come and go like we're on a interstate
I think finally found a note to make you understand
If you can hear it, sing along and take me by the hands
Keep me stuck inside your head, like your favorite tune
And know my heart is a stereo, the only place for you

My heart's a stereo

Make me your radio

Oh oh oh oh To my stereo
Oh oh oh oh So sing along to my stereo

I only pray you never leave me behind
Because your music can be so hard to find
I take your head and pull it closer to mine
Our love is never dying, a chain in my mind

My heart's a stereo

Make me your radio

Oh oh oh oh To my stereo
Oh oh oh oh So sing along to my stereo"

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Passion Kiss's Pokemon Adventure is nigh. ((Open))

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus