Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Passion Kiss's Pokemon Adventure is nigh. ((Open))

Jeremy Kelly Lightfoot (played by MacieLightfoot) Topic Starter

Vladimir Boris Ivanov wrote:
Jeremy Kelly Lightfoot wrote:
Alice Neville wrote:
Alice Neville wrote:
"Houndoom can mega evolve. My Absol is somewhere." Vladimir said. An Absol walked over, then sat down. "Sorry I'm late, Vlad." He said, shrugging. Vladimir smiled. "It's okay, Absol." He said, messing with the fur. Absol stretched, yawning. "This is Absol. He doesn't really belong to me. But he's been hanging out with me for about a month." Absol smiled. "You did save me, Vlad. I'm in your doubt." Vladimir laughed softly and rubbed his neck. "Team Magma doesn't need you. You are your own Pokemon."

jeremy-kelly-lightfoots-drag-kid-looks-20.jpg

Jeremy: That is right. You are not gonna be facing them alone. We are all poised to fight. Team Magma is seeking to reawaken Groudon and there is a good bet that Team Aqua is out there too and they're gonna see on trying to reawaken Kyogre. But we're gonna stop them. Team Magma took the Rising Star. Our mother. I for one swear on the very blood and name of Lightfoot... We will... We will... WE WILL not stop till Team Magma is WIPED OUT! They took Macie Melody Lightfoot. So... now... WE TAKE THEM!

Camerupt overheard and the impact of the news caused his blood to boil...

Lisa: *Seeing Camerupt starting to get really angry* Uh-oh... Oh no! No... Camerupt is about to blow his stack... Jeremy... You should not be getting too mad and having it get to Camerupt. We warned that it would lead to this...

Nicole: *Standing in front of Camerupt* Nova... Stop. Stop it. Now. Enough. Getting angry won't change what happened. Macie is captive due to Team Magma. Your anger won't change it. All we can do is try to avenge the Rising Star. It is all we can do...

But...

It was no good.

1d593aa08c392df2ef7795d768d692021f9c5c93_hq.gif

Camerupt: *In Fury and with Rage over possibly losing his trainer* Camerupt! CAMERUPT! *Unleashing a blast of Lava into the Air and emitting a Loud Roar* CAAAAMMMMEEEERRRRRUUUUPPPPTTTT!

Lisa: *Commanding her Corphish* Corphish... Evasive countermeasures... Emergercy BLOW!!! Fire at Camerupt... HYDRO PUMP! Cool him Down!

Corphish: *Nods* You got it! *Firing Hydro Pump on Camerupt*

Jeremy: Someone... Sing to him. Anyone... Sing to him. He's gonna cause damages to the area here if we don't. Do something... Now!

Darlene: Vladimir... You know how to sing? Have you done any before?

It was a move to Ice down the rage of Camerupt. The clock... was ticking...

Vladimir knelt in front of Camerupt and started to sing.

"My heart's a stereo
It beats for your, so listen close
Hear my thoughts in every note

Make me your radio
Turn me up when you feel low
This melody was meant for you
Just sing along to my stereo

If I was just another dusty record on the shelve
Will you blow me off and play me like everybody else
If I ask you to scratch my back, could you manage that
Like it read well, check it Travie, I can handle that
Furthermore, I apologize for make skipping tracks
This the last girl that play me, left a couple cracks
I used to used to used to used to, now I'm over that
Cause holding grudges over love is ancient artifacts
If I could only find a note to make you understand
I sing a song and the image grab you by the head
Keep me stuck inside your head, like your favorite tune
And know my heart is a stereo, the only place for you

My heart's a stereo

Make me your radio

Oh oh oh oh To my stereo
Oh oh oh oh So sing along to my stereo
Let's go!

f I wasn't old school, fifty pound room box
Would you hold me on your shoulder, wherever you walk
Would you turn my volume up before of the cops
And crank a higher everytime they told you to stop
And all I ask is that you don't get mad at me
Will you have to purchase mad D batteries
Appreciate every mixtape your friends make
You never know we come and go like we're on a interstate
I think finally found a note to make you understand
If you can hear it, sing along and take me by the hands

My heart's a stereo

Make me your radio

Oh oh oh oh To my stereo

I only pray you never leave me behind
Because your music can be so hard to find
I take your head and pull it closer to mine
Our love is never dying, a chain in my mind

My heart's a stereo

Make me your radio

Oh oh oh oh To my stereo
Oh oh oh oh So sing along to my stereo"

Jeremy: *Seeing that the activity is starting to slow down* He's beginning to lessen his violent anger... But we are gonna need to do another #.... Who can be up to do a duet? We need one.

Sandy: Jeremy... who's gonna do it?

Lisa: Does anyone know how to do a duet?

Another tune was needed and it was gonna take a stronger dose of it to get the anger that Camerupt was feeling to die down. How much more would it take?

Vladimir looked at Houndoom and Absol. "No." They both said. "But guys....." Vladimir said. Absol grunted. "I will not sing." He snapped. Vladimir sighed and looked around. "Camerupt. You need to cheer up. Want to....battle?" He asked, head tilted. His fangs gleamed. "Glaceon will gladly battle you." Glaceon nodded, tail flicked

Camerupt understood what was being said and tried to shake off the violent anger... He was trying to calm down... but he just missed Macie and was really worried about her. Scared for her. He wanted to find her and the suspense was stressing him out. He knew and felt it. It was then that he spoke...

Camerupt: I miss Macie... I want Macie... She was my trainer. Some of you might not care too much about that... But i do. She raised me since i was a Numel. I was the first pokemon she caught. There was a bond. A real Bond... I just am so worried about her. TEAM MAGMA's Gonna KILL HER! Plus... What about her kids... Her kids need her. They will be devastated if anything were to happen to her.

Pansage: We'll get her. We will not rest till we do. Those evil men will be sorry. We'll make them sorry.

Jeremy: Camerupt... it's okay. We are gonna get the Rising Star back. That Evil team will be made sorry.

Camerupt nods and sighs...

Of course then was the point where Camerupt volunteered for a battle. He knew that he couldn't resist one. He got into position... and made ready....

Glaceon got ready, ears flicking. It ran at Camerupt, seemingly disappearing before Vladimir said a word. "Icy wind." Vladimir said. Glaceon used Icy wind, hitting the Camerupt hard. Glaceon landed on his paws, fur gleaming. He got into defensive position, one paw forward. Vladimir sat up, blinking. "Go easy, Glaceon!" He said, eyes wide "My bad, Vladimir."

Jeremy got up and looked over at Camerupt. Saw that he wanted to battle and saw that the battle had begun.

Jeremy: Nova... You need me to command?

Canerupt nods...

Jeremy: Okay. Here we go. *Commanding Camerupt* Camerupt, start things up with a Fissure... Following an Eruption... Finishing up with an Earthquake...

Camerupt: *Performing the moves and with a big thud setting off a Earthquake*

Lisa: Whoa!

df1d15fc4acdb325a7f9f9f2fd797d2c.jpg

Cilan: A three shake combo... That's a vibrating recipe of intensity.

The battle was really picking up and it left some rattled nerves.. On both sides....

Glaceon ran to Vladimir, who held him. "Your okay." He said softly. Glaceon relaxed and nodded. Vladimir stroked Glaceon. Houndoom watched. "Be glad Umbreon wasn't fighting. You would have fainted, Camerupt." Umbreon looked up, confused. "Not to worry, Umbreon. You are still injured. No need to fight."

Camerupt: *Confused* What happened? Battle over already?

Jeremy: I guess so. Maybe it was enough where they couldn't take it.

Lisa: Perhaps. But... Come on. We better head back to Buckner. We have to rehearse...

Sandy: That's true. Vladimir... Do you know who the Rising Lights are? Just by chance? Or the Lightfoot Dreams?

They were gonna see if he knew. Would it come out that he already knew of them... but didn't know he'd be speaking with them? They were gonna be leaving with him coming along. They were gonna be performing the next day and it was gonna come to the open. It was only a matter of time.

"No." He said, holding Glaceon tightly. "I listen to more emo music." He looked down. "I listen to it to feel...I don't know....alive?" He said. Umbreon grunted. "You like it because it suits you." Umbreon said. "That's true." Vladimir said softly.

Sandy: What if i were to tell you... that you were hanging out with them... and that they were the ones who were with you... this whole entire time since... well... moments or so ago?

Krokorok: That's true. You were hanging out with them already and didn't seem to catch on as to who they were. It's okay... besides how many people can really say that they've spent some time with them.

Darlene: There is a good point to that..

But what was it?

Vladimir looked up, blinking. "I'd be honored." He said, then stood. He towered over them and looked away. "I wish I was smaller." He held Eevee and looked at them. "Let's go. Then let's beat Team Magma." He said

A couple hours later...

Buckner, Missouri...

jeremy-kelly-lightfoots-drag-kid-looks-19.jpg

Jeremy: Tonight we find a campsite and camp out. It's something that actual trainers do while going from place to place.

Sandy: Good point.

Lisa: The last time we camped out... it was with Veras... he split on us... then a while later came back... only to split again and no courtesy to at least say goodbye.

Darlene: Kat did the same thing as did a couple others. A lot of rude people in the world.

Curtis: I can tell. We all can. But we'll be okay.

But in that town... were they to be alone... Or was there someone there to join them as well... Who was it?

Vladimir had remained near Lisa, quiet. He set up his large tent and zipped himself on. He came out in be clothes. He started a fire and watched them. Eevee was chewing on a berry, tail wagging as he did.

However...

just up the road only a couple feet away from Town Hall...

alice-neville-8.jpg

Alice: Okay... So the kids aren't inside the town hall. I've been there for hours and shown around. But also told of the performance that the kids were to give... tomorrow. *Thinking* So... let's think, Alice. If you were the kids... Where would you go to unwind?

Suddenly Macie's Beedrill started to fly off and scavenge...

Alice: Come on, Star Stinger... stay close. We don't know what's out there and it might not be safe. Besides Macie's been abducted. I don't think she'd be too thrilled to find out that you've been taken too.

Alice's one pokemon... An Onix came out from the ground after digging around and searching for signs of the kids...

Onix: Alice... I don't sense the kids anywhere. But while digging around... i heard some voices. One said Jeremy. and then the other said Nicole. It's by the Cemetery.

Alice: The Cemetery... No no... that is no place for them to be. They can't be camping there... Take me to them, Onix. Lead me to them... They'll be tortured by spooks and eerie spirits...

Onix leads the way over to the Cemetery...

A Moment later...

Alice: *Looking to catch sight of the kids* Where are they hiding?

Alice made off with searching for the kids... Not knowing what she gonna find... But the crew was gonna be sure surprised to see her. Do i hear the Theme song to the Brady Bunch playing in the distance... or... is it just in our minds???

Vladimir was still cooking, his Eevee on his head. "Vlad. Vlad. Vlad Vlad Vlad Vlad." Eevee said, tapping the tall boy's nose. Vladimir let out a cute sneeze, falling backwards. Houndoom yelped and looked at her trainer. "Vladimir! Are you okay?!" She asked, concerned. "I'm okay, Houndoom." He said, rubbing his head. Vladimir sat up and started to hum softly. Umbreon was curled up next to Vladimir, eyes closed as he slept. Glaceon was bouncing around. Pikachu was curled up around Vladimir's foot

Alice was looking around for the kids and that was when she came across a duskull.... It didn't want to fight... it actually wanted to have someone befriend it. It accepted Alice as it's trainer or master and thereby volunteered to help her find the group she was looking for.

alice-neville-8.jpg

Alice: *Following along and being led to a part of the cemetery that was a bit more eerie* The kids must be scared senseless staying here. *Calling out* Jeremy... Lisa... Nicole... Saphiroth.... Where are you guys? Sandy?

She was calling out for the kids... Question was would they hear her calling?

"Someone is calling for you guys." Vladimir said, looking up. His Eevee ran to Lisa. "Lisa. Lisa Lisa Lisa Lisa." Eevee said, running around her. Umbreon lifted his head, annoyed with the Eevee. "Sit down!" He snapped. Eevee sat down, eyes wide. "S-Sorry, Umbreon." He said, ears back.

Jeremy looked around and couldn't see anyone. But that was until he listened to the voice calling out. He listened... That was when he paused...

Jeremy: I know who that is.

Sandy: That's Alice.

darlene.jpg

Darlene: Alice... Your housekeeper? What in the? What? What would she be doing out here? Did... something happen at home that lead her to just come out... here and on the road on her own?

Jeremy: How should we know? We didn't call her. But if she's here... there must be a reason for it. Something must have tried to get at her.

Lisa: Probably... it was team... Magma. We do happen to have some sort of target on us now according to what they believe and it's because we seem to likely remind them of our mother. Our mom foiled their ambitions almost 2 decades ago now... Now it's on us. Why... i don't know. But it's on us and unless we stop them... it'd be like history would be repeating but with a different twist. Whatever that is.

Zebstrika: Lisa... Don't think that. It won't be like that. It won't get like that. None of us will allow for that to come.

Lisa: I am sure that you're right.

They listened till suddenly they saw a shadow form from only a foot away.

Out from the shadows...

alice-neville-8.jpg

ALICE!

Why was she here? Was there something that they were gonna need to know? Was she too in danger? Answers would shine light on the matter in question...

Houndoom and Absol growled loudly, looking at Alice. Vladimir grabbed them both and held them back. "Guys stop." He muttered, looking away. Umbreon lifted his head, then put his head back down and fell asleep. "You guys can go home if you need." Vladimir said, standing. "I didn't mean to bug you guys." He went into his tent and zipped it up after letting his pokemon in with him. He got in his sleeping bag and curled up. He didn't want to lose his new friends, and his new crush Lisa.

Lisa: Alice, What're you doing here?

Alice: I'd be asking the same. *Relieved to see the kids* Thank god i've found you. I was beginning to get worried that something might have happened to you.

Nicole: We're okay. Really. We were actually about to sit down to have some food around the campfire here. But...

Jeremy: What're you doing here? Did something happen back home?

Alice: You could say that. However... I think it's a good bit of relief that nothing happened. But something got me to feel rather concerned that if that evil team... Team Magma or whatever they like to call themselves... if they were that set on abducting your mother... they wouldn't hesitate on trying their hands on getting at you guys as well.

Sandy: We take it that you saw the note they left... huh?

Alice: You betcha i did.

It was then where Alice got close and they shared a strong hug... thankful that she was okay and she being thankful that they were okay.

Alice: You kids are going after that team... To rescue your mother... But don't you realize how dangerous it is to go out and just trying to fight against an evil team bent on domination?

Jeremy: We are kinda aware of the dangers... However, Alice... what are we to do? Sit and do nothing? Camerupt is barely stable as he misses her. He's had 6 near points where he really let loose with his rage because of the idea he may have lost her. The seventh time... He let loose.

Jeremy flashes back and tells exactly what happened...

"Jeremy: That is right. You are not gonna be facing them alone. We are all poised to fight. Team Magma is seeking to reawaken Groudon and there is a good bet that Team Aqua is out there too and they're gonna see on trying to reawaken Kyogre. But we're gonna stop them. Team Magma took the Rising Star. Our mother. I for one swear on the very blood and name of Lightfoot... We will... We will... WE WILL not stop till Team Magma is WIPED OUT! They took Macie Melody Lightfoot. So... now... WE TAKE THEM!

Lisa: *Seeing Camerupt starting to get really angry* Uh-oh... Oh no! No... Camerupt is about to blow his stack... Jeremy... You should not be getting too mad and having it get to Camerupt. We warned that it would lead to this...

Nicole: *Standing in front of Camerupt* Nova... Stop. Stop it. Now. Enough. Getting angry won't change what happened. Macie is captive due to Team Magma. Your anger won't change it. All we can do is try to avenge the Rising Star. It is all we can do...

But...

It was no good.

Camerupt: *In Fury and with Rage over possibly losing his trainer* Camerupt! CAMERUPT! *Unleashing a blast of Lava into the Air and emitting a Loud Roar* CAAAAMMMMEEEERRRRRUUUUPPPPTTTT!

Lisa: *Commanding her Corphish* Corphish... Evasive countermeasures... Emergercy BLOW!!! Fire at Camerupt... HYDRO PUMP! Cool him Down!

Jeremy: Someone... Sing to him. Anyone... Sing to him. He's gonna cause damages to the area here if we don't. Do something... Now!"

Jeremy told what happened and saw Alice turn a bit pale. She was in shock to learn of that.

Alice: Heavens... Was he trying to give himself high blood pressure?

Jeremy: That... we don't know... but he was pretty pissed.

Nicole: He spoke though. He actually spoke and said...

Nicole flashes back as she recalls what was said...

"Camerupt: I miss Macie... I want Macie... She was my trainer. Some of you might not care too much about that... But i do. She raised me since i was a Numel. I was the first pokemon she caught. There was a bond. A real Bond... I just am so worried about her. TEAM MAGMA's Gonna KILL HER! Plus... What about her kids... Her kids need her. They will be devastated if anything were to happen to her."

Alice: The poor thing. I miss her too. a few of her other pokemon are with me to join the ride... Her Sea Dream, Her Water Starchild, Her Starbud and Star Stinger. Namely Crawdaunt, Dewott, Ivysaur and Beedrill. They wanted to go and search for her. Find her.

Lisa: They are welcome to join... We'll protect them as well. You staying with us?

Alice: You kidding... Of course. I can't bare to just go back home and let you kids make off with going on all on your lonesomes to fight those bad men. Plus your mother wouldn't be too happy if i had. I wouldn't be able to live with myself. I worry and care too much about you kids. You know that.

Lisa: *Calling over to Vladimir* Hey Vladimir... Come on out... We got a companion joining us... It's okay. We're sticking. Come on.

Was the air cleared... Find out and see if things are calm again...

Vladimir poked his head out, blinking. He waved shyly, Eevee on his head. His Houndoom walked over, stretching. "Sorry about growling, Miss Alice. We thought you were Team Magma." She said, grinning. "Clearly you are an ally." Umbreon grunted, limping after Houndoom. He curled up and grunted as he did. Vladimir went to the fire and kept cooking. "I made soup." He said happily.

Alice glanced at the soup...

alice-neville-1.png

Alice: Hmm... I've seen soup before. But that doesn't exactly look like soup. But then again it's hard to say as it's not exactly light out. But it does have a country aroma. Hearty too. You know... the local store is likely still open. Perhaps i should go and get some stuff to made for a side. *Calling out her Onix* Come on out Onix... Alice the housekeeper needs a grocery run.

"Oooooonix!"

Onix: *Looking at the crew* You need a ride, Alice?

Alice: Sure do. There's a local grocery store that isn't far... i need a ride over.

Onix: Hop on. And whatever you do... hold on tight.

Alice: You got it. *To the crew* I'll be back with something to bake for a side dish. Since we're camping out... it's best to get it going right.

Cilan: Hold on... I'll tag along.

Alice: Who...

Lisa: Alice... Meet Cilan. He's a Pokemon Connoisseur and a Gym Leader... one of the 3 from the Straiton City Gym which is all the way over in the Unova region. He's also a good cook too. Haven't had anything made by him yet... but he can sure cook.

Jeremy: He can.

Alice: Okay... Come on, Cilan.

It was then where Alice and Cilan went to the nearby local Grocery store to get some food... Stuff to make create a side. It was a moment or so later when they came back with some stuff for making a couple sides and also came with dessert.

Alice: *With the groceries* Since we're having Soup... One that has a rather Country aroma... It would truly call for some dinner rolls and Potato salad. Bought at least 7 of the containers of Potato Salad. Cilan thought of the dessert. Picked up 4 things of assorted slices of Cheesecake.

Jeremy: Whoa!

Alice: Come and get it, Kids.

Sandy: Alice, You're a housekeeper with many surprises.

Alice: Many surprises... but also many strands of exhaustion.

Jeremy: Worn out already?

Alice: You can say that again... But it was well worth it.

It was by that time... the time to eat...
Vladimir Boris Ivanov (played by Icysoul)

Alice Neville wrote:
Alice Neville wrote:
"Houndoom can mega evolve. My Absol is somewhere." Vladimir said. An Absol walked over, then sat down. "Sorry I'm late, Vlad." He said, shrugging. Vladimir smiled. "It's okay, Absol." He said, messing with the fur. Absol stretched, yawning. "This is Absol. He doesn't really belong to me. But he's been hanging out with me for about a month." Absol smiled. "You did save me, Vlad. I'm in your doubt." Vladimir laughed softly and rubbed his neck. "Team Magma doesn't need you. You are your own Pokemon."

Jeremy: That is right. You are not gonna be facing them alone. We are all poised to fight. Team Magma is seeking to reawaken Groudon and there is a good bet that Team Aqua is out there too and they're gonna see on trying to reawaken Kyogre. But we're gonna stop them. Team Magma took the Rising Star. Our mother. I for one swear on the very blood and name of Lightfoot... We will... We will... WE WILL not stop till Team Magma is WIPED OUT! They took Macie Melody Lightfoot. So... now... WE TAKE THEM!

But...

It was no good.

Jeremy: Someone... Sing to him. Anyone... Sing to him. He's gonna cause damages to the area here if we don't. Do something... Now!

Darlene: Vladimir... You know how to sing? Have you done any before?

It was a move to Ice down the rage of Camerupt. The clock... was ticking...

Vladimir knelt in front of Camerupt and started to sing.

"My heart's a stereo

Make me your radio

If I was just another dusty record on the shelve
Will you blow me off and play me like everybody else
If I ask you to scratch my back, could you manage that
Like it read well, check it Travie, I can handle that
Furthermore, I apologize for make skipping tracks
This the last girl that play me, left a couple cracks
I used to used to used to used to, now I'm over that
Cause holding grudges over love is ancient artifacts
If I could only find a note to make you understand
I sing a song and the image grab you by the head

My heart's a stereo

Make me your radio

Oh oh oh oh To my stereo
Let's go!

f I wasn't old school, fifty pound room box
Would you hold me on your shoulder, wherever you walk
Would you turn my volume up before of the cops
And crank a higher everytime they told you to stop
And all I ask is that you don't get mad at me
Will you have to purchase mad D batteries
Appreciate every mixtape your friends make
You never know we come and go like we're on a interstate
I think finally found a note to make you understand
If you can hear it, sing along and take me by the hands

My heart's a stereo

Make me your radio

Oh oh oh oh To my stereo

I only pray you never leave me behind
Because your music can be so hard to find
I take your head and pull it closer to mine
Our love is never dying, a chain in my mind

My heart's a stereo

Make me your radio

Oh oh oh oh To my stereo
Oh oh oh oh So sing along to my stereo"

Jeremy: *Seeing that the activity is starting to slow down* He's beginning to lessen his violent anger... But we are gonna need to do another #.... Who can be up to do a duet? We need one.

Sandy: Jeremy... who's gonna do it?

Lisa: Does anyone know how to do a duet?

Another tune was needed and it was gonna take a stronger dose of it to get the anger that Camerupt was feeling to die down. How much more would it take?

Vladimir looked at Houndoom and Absol. "No." They both said. "But guys....." Vladimir said. Absol grunted. "I will not sing." He snapped. Vladimir sighed and looked around. "Camerupt. You need to cheer up. Want to....battle?" He asked, head tilted. His fangs gleamed. "Glaceon will gladly battle you." Glaceon nodded, tail flicked

Camerupt understood what was being said and tried to shake off the violent anger... He was trying to calm down... but he just missed Macie and was really worried about her. Scared for her. He wanted to find her and the suspense was stressing him out. He knew and felt it. It was then that he spoke...

Camerupt: I miss Macie... I want Macie... She was my trainer. Some of you might not care too much about that... But i do. She raised me since i was a Numel. I was the first pokemon she caught. There was a bond. A real Bond... I just am so worried about her. TEAM MAGMA's Gonna KILL HER! Plus... What about her kids... Her kids need her. They will be devastated if anything were to happen to her.

Pansage: We'll get her. We will not rest till we do. Those evil men will be sorry. We'll make them sorry.

Jeremy: Camerupt... it's okay. We are gonna get the Rising Star back. That Evil team will be made sorry.

Camerupt nods and sighs...

Of course then was the point where Camerupt volunteered for a battle. He knew that he couldn't resist one. He got into position... and made ready....

Glaceon got ready, ears flicking. It ran at Camerupt, seemingly disappearing before Vladimir said a word. "Icy wind." Vladimir said. Glaceon used Icy wind, hitting the Camerupt hard. Glaceon landed on his paws, fur gleaming. He got into defensive position, one paw forward. Vladimir sat up, blinking. "Go easy, Glaceon!" He said, eyes wide "My bad, Vladimir."

Jeremy got up and looked over at Camerupt. Saw that he wanted to battle and saw that the battle had begun.

Jeremy: Nova... You need me to command?

Canerupt nods...

Jeremy: Okay. Here we go. *Commanding Camerupt* Camerupt, start things up with a Fissure... Following an Eruption... Finishing up with an Earthquake...

Camerupt: *Performing the moves and with a big thud setting off a Earthquake*

Lisa: Whoa!

df1d15fc4acdb325a7f9f9f2fd797d2c.jpg

Cilan: A three shake combo... That's a vibrating recipe of intensity.

The battle was really picking up and it left some rattled nerves.. On both sides....

Glaceon ran to Vladimir, who held him. "Your okay." He said softly. Glaceon relaxed and nodded. Vladimir stroked Glaceon. Houndoom watched. "Be glad Umbreon wasn't fighting. You would have fainted, Camerupt." Umbreon looked up, confused. "Not to worry, Umbreon. You are still injured. No need to fight."

Camerupt: *Confused* What happened? Battle over already?

Jeremy: I guess so. Maybe it was enough where they couldn't take it.

Lisa: Perhaps. But... Come on. We better head back to Buckner. We have to rehearse...

Sandy: That's true. Vladimir... Do you know who the Rising Lights are? Just by chance? Or the Lightfoot Dreams?

They were gonna see if he knew. Would it come out that he already knew of them... but didn't know he'd be speaking with them? They were gonna be leaving with him coming along. They were gonna be performing the next day and it was gonna come to the open. It was only a matter of time.

"No." He said, holding Glaceon tightly. "I listen to more emo music." He looked down. "I listen to it to feel...I don't know....alive?" He said. Umbreon grunted. "You like it because it suits you." Umbreon said. "That's true." Vladimir said softly.

Sandy: What if i were to tell you... that you were hanging out with them... and that they were the ones who were with you... this whole entire time since... well... moments or so ago?

Krokorok: That's true. You were hanging out with them already and didn't seem to catch on as to who they were. It's okay... besides how many people can really say that they've spent some time with them.

Darlene: There is a good point to that..

But what was it?

Vladimir looked up, blinking. "I'd be honored." He said, then stood. He towered over them and looked away. "I wish I was smaller." He held Eevee and looked at them. "Let's go. Then let's beat Team Magma." He said

A couple hours later...

Buckner, Missouri...

jeremy-kelly-lightfoots-drag-kid-looks-19.jpg

Jeremy: Tonight we find a campsite and camp out. It's something that actual trainers do while going from place to place.

Sandy: Good point.

Lisa: The last time we camped out... it was with Veras... he split on us... then a while later came back... only to split again and no courtesy to at least say goodbye.

Darlene: Kat did the same thing as did a couple others. A lot of rude people in the world.

Curtis: I can tell. We all can. But we'll be okay.

But in that town... were they to be alone... Or was there someone there to join them as well... Who was it?

Vladimir had remained near Lisa, quiet. He set up his large tent and zipped himself on. He came out in be clothes. He started a fire and watched them. Eevee was chewing on a berry, tail wagging as he did.

However...

just up the road only a couple feet away from Town Hall...

alice-neville-8.jpg

Alice: Okay... So the kids aren't inside the town hall. I've been there for hours and shown around. But also told of the performance that the kids were to give... tomorrow. *Thinking* So... let's think, Alice. If you were the kids... Where would you go to unwind?

Suddenly Macie's Beedrill started to fly off and scavenge...

Alice: Come on, Star Stinger... stay close. We don't know what's out there and it might not be safe. Besides Macie's been abducted. I don't think she'd be too thrilled to find out that you've been taken too.

Alice's one pokemon... An Onix came out from the ground after digging around and searching for signs of the kids...

Onix: Alice... I don't sense the kids anywhere. But while digging around... i heard some voices. One said Jeremy. and then the other said Nicole. It's by the Cemetery.

Alice: The Cemetery... No no... that is no place for them to be. They can't be camping there... Take me to them, Onix. Lead me to them... They'll be tortured by spooks and eerie spirits...

Onix leads the way over to the Cemetery...

A Moment later...

Alice: *Looking to catch sight of the kids* Where are they hiding?

Alice made off with searching for the kids... Not knowing what she gonna find... But the crew was gonna be sure surprised to see her. Do i hear the Theme song to the Brady Bunch playing in the distance... or... is it just in our minds???

Vladimir was still cooking, his Eevee on his head. "Vlad. Vlad. Vlad Vlad Vlad Vlad." Eevee said, tapping the tall boy's nose. Vladimir let out a cute sneeze, falling backwards. Houndoom yelped and looked at her trainer. "Vladimir! Are you okay?!" She asked, concerned. "I'm okay, Houndoom." He said, rubbing his head. Vladimir sat up and started to hum softly. Umbreon was curled up next to Vladimir, eyes closed as he slept. Glaceon was bouncing around. Pikachu was curled up around Vladimir's foot

Alice was looking around for the kids and that was when she came across a duskull.... It didn't want to fight... it actually wanted to have someone befriend it. It accepted Alice as it's trainer or master and thereby volunteered to help her find the group she was looking for.

alice-neville-8.jpg

Alice: *Following along and being led to a part of the cemetery that was a bit more eerie* The kids must be scared senseless staying here. *Calling out* Jeremy... Lisa... Nicole... Saphiroth.... Where are you guys? Sandy?

She was calling out for the kids... Question was would they hear her calling?

"Someone is calling for you guys." Vladimir said, looking up. His Eevee ran to Lisa. "Lisa. Lisa Lisa Lisa Lisa." Eevee said, running around her. Umbreon lifted his head, annoyed with the Eevee. "Sit down!" He snapped. Eevee sat down, eyes wide. "S-Sorry, Umbreon." He said, ears back.

Jeremy looked around and couldn't see anyone. But that was until he listened to the voice calling out. He listened... That was when he paused...

Jeremy: I know who that is.

Sandy: That's Alice.

darlene.jpg

Darlene: Alice... Your housekeeper? What in the? What? What would she be doing out here? Did... something happen at home that lead her to just come out... here and on the road on her own?

Jeremy: How should we know? We didn't call her. But if she's here... there must be a reason for it. Something must have tried to get at her.

Lisa: Probably... it was team... Magma. We do happen to have some sort of target on us now according to what they believe and it's because we seem to likely remind them of our mother. Our mom foiled their ambitions almost 2 decades ago now... Now it's on us. Why... i don't know. But it's on us and unless we stop them... it'd be like history would be repeating but with a different twist. Whatever that is.

Zebstrika: Lisa... Don't think that. It won't be like that. It won't get like that. None of us will allow for that to come.

Lisa: I am sure that you're right.

They listened till suddenly they saw a shadow form from only a foot away.

Out from the shadows...

alice-neville-8.jpg

ALICE!

Why was she here? Was there something that they were gonna need to know? Was she too in danger? Answers would shine light on the matter in question...

Houndoom and Absol growled loudly, looking at Alice. Vladimir grabbed them both and held them back. "Guys stop." He muttered, looking away. Umbreon lifted his head, then put his head back down and fell asleep. "You guys can go home if you need." Vladimir said, standing. "I didn't mean to bug you guys." He went into his tent and zipped it up after letting his pokemon in with him. He got in his sleeping bag and curled up. He didn't want to lose his new friends, and his new crush Lisa.

Lisa: Alice, What're you doing here?

Alice: I'd be asking the same. *Relieved to see the kids* Thank god i've found you. I was beginning to get worried that something might have happened to you.

Nicole: We're okay. Really. We were actually about to sit down to have some food around the campfire here. But...

Jeremy: What're you doing here? Did something happen back home?

Alice: You could say that. However... I think it's a good bit of relief that nothing happened. But something got me to feel rather concerned that if that evil team... Team Magma or whatever they like to call themselves... if they were that set on abducting your mother... they wouldn't hesitate on trying their hands on getting at you guys as well.

Sandy: We take it that you saw the note they left... huh?

Alice: You betcha i did.

It was then where Alice got close and they shared a strong hug... thankful that she was okay and she being thankful that they were okay.

Alice: You kids are going after that team... To rescue your mother... But don't you realize how dangerous it is to go out and just trying to fight against an evil team bent on domination?

Jeremy: We are kinda aware of the dangers... However, Alice... what are we to do? Sit and do nothing? Camerupt is barely stable as he misses her. He's had 6 near points where he really let loose with his rage because of the idea he may have lost her. The seventh time... He let loose.

Jeremy flashes back and tells exactly what happened...

"Jeremy: That is right. You are not gonna be facing them alone. We are all poised to fight. Team Magma is seeking to reawaken Groudon and there is a good bet that Team Aqua is out there too and they're gonna see on trying to reawaken Kyogre. But we're gonna stop them. Team Magma took the Rising Star. Our mother. I for one swear on the very blood and name of Lightfoot... We will... We will... WE WILL not stop till Team Magma is WIPED OUT! They took Macie Melody Lightfoot. So... now... WE TAKE THEM!

But...

It was no good.

Jeremy: Someone... Sing to him. Anyone... Sing to him. He's gonna cause damages to the area here if we don't. Do something... Now!"

Jeremy told what happened and saw Alice turn a bit pale. She was in shock to learn of that.

Alice: Heavens... Was he trying to give himself high blood pressure?

Jeremy: That... we don't know... but he was pretty pissed.

Nicole: He spoke though. He actually spoke and said...

Nicole flashes back as she recalls what was said...

"Camerupt: I miss Macie... I want Macie... She was my trainer. Some of you might not care too much about that... But i do. She raised me since i was a Numel. I was the first pokemon she caught. There was a bond. A real Bond... I just am so worried about her. TEAM MAGMA's Gonna KILL HER! Plus... What about her kids... Her kids need her. They will be devastated if anything were to happen to her."

Alice: The poor thing. I miss her too. a few of her other pokemon are with me to join the ride... Her Sea Dream, Her Water Starchild, Her Starbud and Star Stinger. Namely Crawdaunt, Dewott, Ivysaur and Beedrill. They wanted to go and search for her. Find her.

Lisa: They are welcome to join... We'll protect them as well. You staying with us?

Alice: You kidding... Of course. I can't bare to just go back home and let you kids make off with going on all on your lonesomes to fight those bad men. Plus your mother wouldn't be too happy if i had. I wouldn't be able to live with myself. I worry and care too much about you kids. You know that.

Lisa: *Calling over to Vladimir* Hey Vladimir... Come on out... We got a companion joining us... It's okay. We're sticking. Come on.

Was the air cleared... Find out and see if things are calm again...

Vladimir poked his head out, blinking. He waved shyly, Eevee on his head. His Houndoom walked over, stretching. "Sorry about growling, Miss Alice. We thought you were Team Magma." She said, grinning. "Clearly you are an ally." Umbreon grunted, limping after Houndoom. He curled up and grunted as he did. Vladimir went to the fire and kept cooking. "I made soup." He said happily.

Alice glanced at the soup...

alice-neville-1.png

Alice: Hmm... I've seen soup before. But that doesn't exactly look like soup. But then again it's hard to say as it's not exactly light out. But it does have a country aroma. Hearty too. You know... the local store is likely still open. Perhaps i should go and get some stuff to made for a side. *Calling out her Onix* Come on out Onix... Alice the housekeeper needs a grocery run.

"Oooooonix!"

Onix: *Looking at the crew* You need a ride, Alice?

Alice: Sure do. There's a local grocery store that isn't far... i need a ride over.

Onix: Hop on. And whatever you do... hold on tight.

Alice: You got it. *To the crew* I'll be back with something to bake for a side dish. Since we're camping out... it's best to get it going right.

Cilan: Hold on... I'll tag along.

Alice: Who...

Lisa: Alice... Meet Cilan. He's a Pokemon Connoisseur and a Gym Leader... one of the 3 from the Straiton City Gym which is all the way over in the Unova region. He's also a good cook too. Haven't had anything made by him yet... but he can sure cook.

Jeremy: He can.

Alice: Okay... Come on, Cilan.

It was then where Alice and Cilan went to the nearby local Grocery store to get some food... Stuff to make create a side. It was a moment or so later when they came back with some stuff for making a couple sides and also came with dessert.

Alice: *With the groceries* Since we're having Soup... One that has a rather Country aroma... It would truly call for some dinner rolls and Potato salad. Bought at least 7 of the containers of Potato Salad. Cilan thought of the dessert. Picked up 4 things of assorted slices of Cheesecake.

Jeremy: Whoa!

Alice: Come and get it, Kids.

Sandy: Alice, You're a housekeeper with many surprises.

Alice: Many surprises... but also many strands of exhaustion.

Jeremy: Worn out already?

Alice: You can say that again... But it was well worth it.

It was by that time... the time to eat...

Vladimir looked insulted at the soup comment. He fed it to his Pókemon and ate it as well. He looked at the moon and sighed. He seemed alone, hugging himself tightly as he watched the stars

Vladimir looked insulted at the soup comment. He fed it to his Pókemon and ate it as well. He looked at the moon and sighed. He seemed alone, hugging himself tightly as he watched the stars

Lisa saw and noticed that Vladimir was feeling a bit alone... So she bowed out and walked over to him and checked to see how he was...

Lisa: Hey Vladimir. Penny for your thoughts? You okay? *With the portable radio* I notice that you feel alone. Like... Well sad about something. I don't blame you for feeling that. I kinda feel it too. Sometimes because i feel as though sometimes no one understands what i feel. It doesn't matter that it's because i happen to be a lightfoot. It isn't that at all. But i've got a bit of a confession to make. We can talk about things. Anything on your mind?

Zebstrika: *Coming over and sitting beside Lisa* Lisa, he might not want to talk. Something troubles him and i don't think it's any of our business unless he's up to speaking of it with us. You remember hearing him say that he lost his farm to Team Magma. He is possibly thinking about that and his feelings might seem a little complex for a verbal theory..

Lisa: But... i care. I love him.

Zebstrika: I know you do. But if you love him... Let him come to you... He's the shy one. He has to be the one ready to choose. But with you letting him know that you care and love him... it'll help him open up.

Lisa: *Nods* You're right, Zebstrika. i know.

She suddenly sits down next to Vladimir and suddenly rest her head on his shoulder...

Was that a sign or just...

Who knew...

Lisa saw and noticed that Vladimir was feeling a bit alone... So she bowed out and walked over to him and checked to see how he was...

Lisa: Hey Vladimir. Penny for your thoughts? You okay? *With the portable radio* I notice that you feel alone. Like... Well sad about something. I don't blame you for feeling that. I kinda feel it too. Sometimes because i feel as though sometimes no one understands what i feel. It doesn't matter that it's because i happen to be a lightfoot. It isn't that at all. But i've got a bit of a confession to make. We can talk about things. Anything on your mind?

Zebstrika: *Coming over and sitting beside Lisa* Lisa, he might not want to talk. Something troubles him and i don't think it's any of our business unless he's up to speaking of it with us. You remember hearing him say that he lost his farm to Team Magma. He is possibly thinking about that and his feelings might seem a little complex for a verbal theory..

Zebstrika: I know you do. But if you love him... Let him come to you... He's the shy one. He has to be the one ready to choose. But with you letting him know that you care and love him... it'll help him open up.

She suddenly sits down next to Vladimir and suddenly rest her head on his shoulder...

Who knew...

Vladimir stroked her face gently. "I'm okay. It's just...I miss my home." He said, head on hers. "I love looking at the stars. Makes me feel....I don't know...not so alone." Eevee Sat in his lap, tail wagging

Who knew...

Vladimir stroked her face gently. "I'm okay. It's just...I miss my home." He said, head on hers. "I love looking at the stars. Makes me feel....I don't know...not so alone." Eevee Sat in his lap, tail wagging

Lisa: The one that Team Magma took?

Lisa understood. She wished that she could take his hurt away. But all she could likely do... was perhaps sing.

Lisa: *Singing softly* When my heart shuts down
I don't speak
Cause behind the muffled beating
I am weak
The earth is ripped with cracks
Beneath my feet
One word more they become crater's
Oh the wind in my hair
It sings my song
To be a wanderer and to go home
Oh the wind in my hair
It sings my song
To be a wanderer
For a million years
Tears were shed
Memories were layered softly bed by bed
Once the last damn broke
The river's bled
Making way to new beginnings
Oh the wind in my hair
It sings my song
(Sings my song)
Oh the wind in my hair
It sings my song
To be a wanderer
Oh the wind in my hair
It sings my song
(Sings my song)
Oh the wind in my hair
It sings my song
To be a wanderer
To be a wanderer
It sings my song
(Sings my song)
To be a wanderer
To be a wanderer and to go home.

She was hoping to get him to feel better. but even though she knew he was missing his home... She was missing her mom. Worried about Macie. So... in all sense... she knew how it felt. She knew.

Who knew...

Lisa understood. She wished that she could take his hurt away. But all she could likely do... was perhaps sing.

I don't speak
I am weak
Beneath my feet
Oh the wind in my hair
It sings my song
Oh the wind in my hair
It sings my song
To be a wanderer
For a million years
Tears were shed
Once the last damn broke
The river's bled
Oh the wind in my hair
It sings my song
(Sings my song)
Oh the wind in my hair
It sings my song
To be a wanderer
Oh the wind in my hair
It sings my song
(Sings my song)
Oh the wind in my hair
It sings my song
To be a wanderer
To be a wanderer
It sings my song
(Sings my song)
To be a wanderer

She was hoping to get him to feel better. but even though she knew he was missing his home... She was missing her mom. Worried about Macie. So... in all sense... she knew how it felt. She knew.

Vladimir put his head in her lap and fell asleep. Absol curled up next to his trainer. "He likes you, Lisa." Absol said, smiling softly. "You don't have to like him back. But he likes you." Vladimir looked peaceful, breathing softly

Who knew...

I don't speak
I am weak
Beneath my feet
Oh the wind in my hair
It sings my song
Oh the wind in my hair
It sings my song
To be a wanderer
For a million years
Tears were shed
Once the last damn broke
The river's bled
Oh the wind in my hair
It sings my song
(Sings my song)
Oh the wind in my hair
It sings my song
To be a wanderer
Oh the wind in my hair
It sings my song
(Sings my song)
Oh the wind in my hair
It sings my song
To be a wanderer
To be a wanderer
It sings my song
(Sings my song)
To be a wanderer

Vladimir put his head in her lap and fell asleep. Absol curled up next to his trainer. "He likes you, Lisa." Absol said, smiling softly. "You don't have to like him back. But he likes you." Vladimir looked peaceful, breathing softly

Lisa fell asleep holding him. But before falling asleep, she looked at the Absol and smiled....

Lisa: I don't like him... i love him. I really love him. I know it makes not a bit of sense as he and i barely met and hardly know one another... but i love him. I feel as if he loves me too... For me. For me. Not because i am this celebrity. I am a celebrity... like my mother. But he doesn't care about that i don't think. He seems to love me... for me. For all that i am. *Suddenly shedding tears in emotion as she suddenly fell asleep with him in her lap*

Zebstrika fell asleep suddenly and nestled close to Lisa. Sleeping peacefully.

But by the campfire...

Alice: *Spotting Lisa sitting next to Vladimir and likely sleeping* What's Lisa doing with the new boy?

Nicole: She's hanging with him. She's in love. I think that she's his girlfriend and he's her boyfriend.

Alice: Really? Wow... I guess that some good things do happen at different but odd times. Maybe a lucky fellow will come along and swoon over you and win your pretty heart, Nicole. You know what they always say... Love is catchy. But waits for no one.

For the rest of the night... it was pretty peaceful...

But as the hands of fate always goes... with the calm... soon after... a storm was bound to follow. Question was... when? And... Where?

Who knew...

I don't speak
I am weak
Beneath my feet
Oh the wind in my hair
It sings my song
Oh the wind in my hair
It sings my song
To be a wanderer
For a million years
Tears were shed
Once the last damn broke
The river's bled
Oh the wind in my hair
It sings my song
(Sings my song)
Oh the wind in my hair
It sings my song
To be a wanderer
Oh the wind in my hair
It sings my song
(Sings my song)
Oh the wind in my hair
It sings my song
To be a wanderer
To be a wanderer
It sings my song
(Sings my song)
To be a wanderer

Lisa fell asleep holding him. But before falling asleep, she looked at the Absol and smiled....

Lisa: I don't like him... i love him. I really love him. I know it makes not a bit of sense as he and i barely met and hardly know one another... but i love him. I feel as if he loves me too... For me. For me. Not because i am this celebrity. I am a celebrity... like my mother. But he doesn't care about that i don't think. He seems to love me... for me. For all that i am. *Suddenly shedding tears in emotion as she suddenly fell asleep with him in her lap*

But by the campfire...

Alice: *Spotting Lisa sitting next to Vladimir and likely sleeping* What's Lisa doing with the new boy?

Nicole: She's hanging with him. She's in love. I think that she's his girlfriend and he's her boyfriend.

Alice: Really? Wow... I guess that some good things do happen at different but odd times. Maybe a lucky fellow will come along and swoon over you and win your pretty heart, Nicole. You know what they always say... Love is catchy. But waits for no one.

But as the hands of fate always goes... with the calm... soon after... a storm was bound to follow. Question was... when? And... Where?

Vladimir remained asleep until the sun had risen. He rubbed his eyes and yawns. Houndoom and Absol were on top of him. "Guys come on." He whined, stuck. "I'm up." Absol ignored him, while Houndoom laughed

Who knew...

I don't speak
I am weak
Beneath my feet
Oh the wind in my hair
It sings my song
Oh the wind in my hair
It sings my song
To be a wanderer
For a million years
Tears were shed
Once the last damn broke
The river's bled
Oh the wind in my hair
It sings my song
(Sings my song)
Oh the wind in my hair
It sings my song
To be a wanderer
Oh the wind in my hair
It sings my song
(Sings my song)
Oh the wind in my hair
It sings my song
To be a wanderer
To be a wanderer
It sings my song
(Sings my song)
To be a wanderer

But by the campfire...

Vladimir remained asleep until the sun had risen. He rubbed his eyes and yawns. Houndoom and Absol were on top of him. "Guys come on." He whined, stuck. "I'm up." Absol ignored him, while Houndoom laughed

Radio: *Broadcasting as Lord Arnold* GOOOOOOOOD MOORRRNING METROPOLIS... IT's 7 AM in the morning and the 16th of September... We are exactly TWELVE HOURS AWAY from the Rising Lights Concert LIVE in Buckner, Missouri. We are gonna continue down the countdown as we all make ready for the concert. Don't forget to tune in... Because at the top of the Hour of each hour leading to the concert... We're gonna be playing a 3 song block of the best tunes from the RISING LIGHTS... And from PASSION KISS. The concert... is TONIGHT and it is LIVE! So... Here we go with the first 3 song block... Starting with a song that was once done by Billy Idol. Did you know that the song had a french translation to its song title? It did and here's the kicker... Billy Idol never counted on his song to be redone and sang with a new flourished beat by a 13 year old... now 15 year old Gay youth named Jeremy Lightfoot. A Drag Teen who goes by the name PASSION KISS. However... leave it to Jeremy to try his hand at it. Trying it and well... it's a sound that no one would be deeming to forget. For a long time. Here's Jeremy Lightfoot's Song starting the 7 AM's 3 song block... the first run as the countdown to the RISING LIGHTS Concert continues... here on MRHAP METROPOLIS... The station that never flickers and falters... but always brings the goods to one and all. From sea to shining sea and all around the world... in an endless loop... just for you...

Music plays...

Lisa: *Waking up and Looking at her Zebstrika* Zebstrika... up and at'em sleepy head. Come on. Time to rise and greet the day. It's a new day and there is a lot to do. Perhaps we might find some trainers and battle them. That'd be fun.

Zebstrika: *Nods and smiles*

Jeremy: *Hearing the Radio* Oh sweet mother of heavens... Sweet mother of heavens... Tonight's the concert. We gotta rehearse. *Calling out to everyone* Okay... Everyone get up. Right away. Clean things up and pack everything up nicee. We are outta here. in 30 minutes. Put all the pokemon in their pokeballs. Make sure everything is spotless and let's go... Wheels up in 30. Tonight's the concert and there is prep work to do. Rehearsals to do. *Panicked* Oh my god... We're gonna be so late... We're gonna be so behind.

That day was the day of the said concert. There was a list of things to do. What were they gonna do? Was Vladimir gonna stick for it? Was there a real thing between him and Lisa? Find out...

Wow! Who would want to miss seeing the Rising Lights? Not us... Let's all make way... Time's a wastin'...

Who knew...

I don't speak
I am weak
Beneath my feet
Oh the wind in my hair
It sings my song
Oh the wind in my hair
It sings my song
To be a wanderer
For a million years
Tears were shed
Once the last damn broke
The river's bled
Oh the wind in my hair
It sings my song
(Sings my song)
Oh the wind in my hair
It sings my song
To be a wanderer
Oh the wind in my hair
It sings my song
(Sings my song)
Oh the wind in my hair
It sings my song
To be a wanderer
To be a wanderer
It sings my song
(Sings my song)
To be a wanderer

But by the campfire...

Radio: *Broadcasting as Lord Arnold* GOOOOOOOOD MOORRRNING METROPOLIS... IT's 7 AM in the morning and the 16th of September... We are exactly TWELVE HOURS AWAY from the Rising Lights Concert LIVE in Buckner, Missouri. We are gonna continue down the countdown as we all make ready for the concert. Don't forget to tune in... Because at the top of the Hour of each hour leading to the concert... We're gonna be playing a 3 song block of the best tunes from the RISING LIGHTS... And from PASSION KISS. The concert... is TONIGHT and it is LIVE! So... Here we go with the first 3 song block... Starting with a song that was once done by Billy Idol. Did you know that the song had a french translation to its song title? It did and here's the kicker... Billy Idol never counted on his song to be redone and sang with a new flourished beat by a 13 year old... now 15 year old Gay youth named Jeremy Lightfoot. A Drag Teen who goes by the name PASSION KISS. However... leave it to Jeremy to try his hand at it. Trying it and well... it's a sound that no one would be deeming to forget. For a long time. Here's Jeremy Lightfoot's Song starting the 7 AM's 3 song block... the first run as the countdown to the RISING LIGHTS Concert continues... here on MRHAP METROPOLIS... The station that never flickers and falters... but always brings the goods to one and all. From sea to shining sea and all around the world... in an endless loop... just for you...

Music plays...

Lisa: *Waking up and Looking at her Zebstrika* Zebstrika... up and at'em sleepy head. Come on. Time to rise and greet the day. It's a new day and there is a lot to do. Perhaps we might find some trainers and battle them. That'd be fun.

Jeremy: *Hearing the Radio* Oh sweet mother of heavens... Sweet mother of heavens... Tonight's the concert. We gotta rehearse. *Calling out to everyone* Okay... Everyone get up. Right away. Clean things up and pack everything up nicee. We are outta here. in 30 minutes. Put all the pokemon in their pokeballs. Make sure everything is spotless and let's go... Wheels up in 30. Tonight's the concert and there is prep work to do. Rehearsals to do. *Panicked* Oh my god... We're gonna be so late... We're gonna be so behind.

That day was the day of the said concert. There was a list of things to do. What were they gonna do? Was Vladimir gonna stick for it? Was there a real thing between him and Lisa? Find out...

Wow! Who would want to miss seeing the Rising Lights? Not us... Let's all make way... Time's a wastin'...

Vladimir stood up. "Well, let's go." He said, keeping Pikachu out of his Pokeball. He smiled at the others. "Let's go, you guys." Vladimir said, grabbing Lisa's hand. "We can do this." He said. Pikachu jumped up. "We can do it!" Pikachu said, moving to Vladimir's shoulder. When they started walking, Vladimir didn't let Lisa's hand go. He kept a firm hold, letting her seemingly drag him after her. Vladimir was smiling, looking at their hands. He gripped her hand a bit tighter.

Who knew...

I don't speak
I am weak
Beneath my feet
Oh the wind in my hair
It sings my song
Oh the wind in my hair
It sings my song
To be a wanderer
For a million years
Tears were shed
Once the last damn broke
The river's bled
Oh the wind in my hair
It sings my song
(Sings my song)
Oh the wind in my hair
It sings my song
To be a wanderer
Oh the wind in my hair
It sings my song
(Sings my song)
Oh the wind in my hair
It sings my song
To be a wanderer
To be a wanderer
It sings my song
(Sings my song)
To be a wanderer

But by the campfire...

Music plays...

Vladimir stood up. "Well, let's go." He said, keeping Pikachu out of his Pokeball. He smiled at the others. "Let's go, you guys." Vladimir said, grabbing Lisa's hand. "We can do this." He said. Pikachu jumped up. "We can do it!" Pikachu said, moving to Vladimir's shoulder. When they started walking, Vladimir didn't let Lisa's hand go. He kept a firm hold, letting her seemingly drag him after her. Vladimir was smiling, looking at their hands. He gripped her hand a bit tighter.

Lisa felt the grip and yiped a little. But she was more than okay. It was a half hour later when they made way to find a place to grab a bite to eat and then get the day rollin'. It was gonna be a very busy day. But it was after the concert when they'd be off to the next town... However for now... they were still gonna be in Buckner..

Things were cleaned up before they took the leave and made way to start the day. But it was about an hour later when they made it to the field that was outside the town limits of Buckner... on the side that was before the town as one was coming from the direction of Metropolis... the point where the Journey first began.

It would be the field that was across the highway... that was on the opposite side of the Haunted forest... the south side of the hwy that the concert was gonna be held. But for now... it was time for some fun training... Battling.

The open Field...

Lisa: *Smelling the fresh air* Oh that air... It feels sooo amazing. The fresh air. Mmm... *Looking at all the different trainers* Hey Vladimir... Look. Look at the different trainers. There's ones for like almost every element. Fire, Water, Ground, Rock, Grass, Ice, Steel, Psychic, Ghost, Electric... Wow! Vladimir... Which type should we go for first?

Lisa was looking to have a shot at battling. She wanted to do it with Nicole. But now as she had a boyfriend... it was no mystery... she chose her boyfriend. Hubba hubba... *Honking* But this was where the good ole fun... was gonna come in. Let the battling begin. Right?

Who knew...

I don't speak
I am weak
Beneath my feet
Oh the wind in my hair
It sings my song
Oh the wind in my hair
It sings my song
To be a wanderer
For a million years
Tears were shed
Once the last damn broke
The river's bled
Oh the wind in my hair
It sings my song
(Sings my song)
Oh the wind in my hair
It sings my song
To be a wanderer
Oh the wind in my hair
It sings my song
(Sings my song)
Oh the wind in my hair
It sings my song
To be a wanderer
To be a wanderer
It sings my song
(Sings my song)
To be a wanderer

But by the campfire...

Music plays...

Lisa felt the grip and yiped a little. But she was more than okay. It was a half hour later when they made way to find a place to grab a bite to eat and then get the day rollin'. It was gonna be a very busy day. But it was after the concert when they'd be off to the next town... However for now... they were still gonna be in Buckner..

Things were cleaned up before they took the leave and made way to start the day. But it was about an hour later when they made it to the field that was outside the town limits of Buckner... on the side that was before the town as one was coming from the direction of Metropolis... the point where the Journey first began.

It would be the field that was across the highway... that was on the opposite side of the Haunted forest... the south side of the hwy that the concert was gonna be held. But for now... it was time for some fun training... Battling.

The open Field...

Lisa: *Smelling the fresh air* Oh that air... It feels sooo amazing. The fresh air. Mmm... *Looking at all the different trainers* Hey Vladimir... Look. Look at the different trainers. There's ones for like almost every element. Fire, Water, Ground, Rock, Grass, Ice, Steel, Psychic, Ghost, Electric... Wow! Vladimir... Which type should we go for first?

Lisa was looking to have a shot at battling. She wanted to do it with Nicole. But now as she had a boyfriend... it was no mystery... she chose her boyfriend. Hubba hubba... *Honking* But this was where the good ole fun... was gonna come in. Let the battling begin. Right?

Houndoom left her Pokéball and stretched. She looked around. “Maybe a grass type.” She said. Vladimir nodded, letting his new girlfriend drag him around. Houndoom followed. “Though I can beat any type.” She said, chest puffed out. Vladimir laughed softly

Who knew...

I don't speak
I am weak
Beneath my feet
Oh the wind in my hair
It sings my song
Oh the wind in my hair
It sings my song
To be a wanderer
For a million years
Tears were shed
Once the last damn broke
The river's bled
Oh the wind in my hair
It sings my song
(Sings my song)
Oh the wind in my hair
It sings my song
To be a wanderer
Oh the wind in my hair
It sings my song
(Sings my song)
Oh the wind in my hair
It sings my song
To be a wanderer
To be a wanderer
It sings my song
(Sings my song)
To be a wanderer

But by the campfire...

Music plays...

The open Field...

Houndoom left her Pokéball and stretched. She looked around. “Maybe a grass type.” She said. Vladimir nodded, letting his new girlfriend drag him around. Houndoom followed. “Though I can beat any type.” She said, chest puffed out. Vladimir laughed softly

Lisa: Let's go for the Fire ones first... I think... I have something that can combat that. Water. I have a water pokemon. Corphish. He's a water/Dark type. So... i have something to use with that. What about you, Vladimir? Which will you use against the trainers we're gonna face?

Jeremy: Sandy and I will be going against the grass pokemon trainers. I'm gonna use My Pansear.

Sandy: I'm gonna use my Magmar.

Nicole: I'm gonna go against the Electric Pokemon trainers... Using my Water Pokemon... Wait... i don't have one. Shoot. I do have a Scyther. I can use my bug type. That'll work. I am sure of it.

Lisa: We should start. Because by 11 AM... we have to spend the rest of the time rehearsing for tonight. Jeremy, Nicole and I. However... for now... Let's have some FUN! *Squeals* WHOPEE!! YIPPEE!

I think they were getting very excited. Couldn't anyone tell? It was catchy!!

Who knew...

I don't speak
I am weak
Beneath my feet
Oh the wind in my hair
It sings my song
Oh the wind in my hair
It sings my song
To be a wanderer
For a million years
Tears were shed
Once the last damn broke
The river's bled
Oh the wind in my hair
It sings my song
(Sings my song)
Oh the wind in my hair
It sings my song
To be a wanderer
Oh the wind in my hair
It sings my song
(Sings my song)
Oh the wind in my hair
It sings my song
To be a wanderer
To be a wanderer
It sings my song
(Sings my song)
To be a wanderer

But by the campfire...

Music plays...

The open Field...

Lisa: Let's go for the Fire ones first... I think... I have something that can combat that. Water. I have a water pokemon. Corphish. He's a water/Dark type. So... i have something to use with that. What about you, Vladimir? Which will you use against the trainers we're gonna face?

Jeremy: Sandy and I will be going against the grass pokemon trainers. I'm gonna use My Pansear.

Nicole: I'm gonna go against the Electric Pokemon trainers... Using my Water Pokemon... Wait... i don't have one. Shoot. I do have a Scyther. I can use my bug type. That'll work. I am sure of it.

Lisa: We should start. Because by 11 AM... we have to spend the rest of the time rehearsing for tonight. Jeremy, Nicole and I. However... for now... Let's have some FUN! *Squeals* WHOPEE!! YIPPEE!

Vladimir had walked off, talking to an Ice trainer, who was nervous because of his size. Houndoom was near Lisa, watching Vladimir. “People are scared of Vladimir. Because of his height.” She said, sighing.

Who knew...

I don't speak
I am weak
Beneath my feet
Oh the wind in my hair
It sings my song
Oh the wind in my hair
It sings my song
To be a wanderer
For a million years
Tears were shed
Once the last damn broke
The river's bled
Oh the wind in my hair
It sings my song
(Sings my song)
Oh the wind in my hair
It sings my song
To be a wanderer
Oh the wind in my hair
It sings my song
(Sings my song)
Oh the wind in my hair
It sings my song
To be a wanderer
To be a wanderer
It sings my song
(Sings my song)
To be a wanderer

But by the campfire...

Music plays...

The open Field...

Vladimir had walked off, talking to an Ice trainer, who was nervous because of his size. Houndoom was near Lisa, watching Vladimir. “People are scared of Vladimir. Because of his height.” She said, sighing.

Lisa: *Confused* What do you mean? He's tall. But he isn't scary. How tall could he be anyway?

Corphish: *Foaming at the mouth and looking to battle someone* I want to battle. Let me battle or i'll just pinch at someone. Getting someone to chase me. I want to battle. Who wants to battle me? Who?

Jeremy: I think that someone should battle Lisa's Corphish before it goes off the deep end.

Gurdurr: Where is Vladimir going? Isn't he and Lisa supposed to be battling together against the fire type pokemon trainers? That's supposed to be the intended idea... wasn't it?

What was going on? Were the plans being derailed? Was there gonna be a battle soon? If so... with who?

Who knew...

I don't speak
I am weak
Beneath my feet
Oh the wind in my hair
It sings my song
Oh the wind in my hair
It sings my song
To be a wanderer
For a million years
Tears were shed
Once the last damn broke
The river's bled
Oh the wind in my hair
It sings my song
(Sings my song)
Oh the wind in my hair
It sings my song
To be a wanderer
Oh the wind in my hair
It sings my song
(Sings my song)
Oh the wind in my hair
It sings my song
To be a wanderer
To be a wanderer
It sings my song
(Sings my song)
To be a wanderer

But by the campfire...

Music plays...

The open Field...

“Vladimir is 6’2.” Houndoom said. Vladimir grinned at the trainer, then walked back over. “What’s up?” He asked, leaning against Lisa. He rubbed his head. Vladimir smiled

Who knew...

I don't speak
I am weak
Beneath my feet
Oh the wind in my hair
It sings my song
Oh the wind in my hair
It sings my song
To be a wanderer
For a million years
Tears were shed
Once the last damn broke
The river's bled
Oh the wind in my hair
It sings my song
(Sings my song)
Oh the wind in my hair
It sings my song
To be a wanderer
Oh the wind in my hair
It sings my song
(Sings my song)
Oh the wind in my hair
It sings my song
To be a wanderer
To be a wanderer
It sings my song
(Sings my song)
To be a wanderer

But by the campfire...

Music plays...

The open Field...

“Vladimir is 6’2.” Houndoom said. Vladimir grinned at the trainer, then walked back over. “What’s up?” He asked, leaning against Lisa. He rubbed his head. Vladimir smiled

Lisa was curious as to what Vladimir was up to. She didn't notice at first but before she could turn... She noticed the blood and that rose an alarm of concern. She smiled of course. She was just curious as to what was going on.

Lisa: Corphish wants to battle. He's getting restless and is just looking to battle someone. Doesn't matter who.

Sandy: So... We all ready to battle now? We can only stick to it till 11. So... we better get something rollin' before our pokemon start going mad.

Saphiroth: If our pokemon start doing that... good luck in trying to calm them down. It take a long time before that happens. Case in point... The scene with Camerupt.. Shall we go on?

Darlene: I would think so.

Who knew...

I don't speak
I am weak
Beneath my feet
Oh the wind in my hair
It sings my song
Oh the wind in my hair
It sings my song
To be a wanderer
For a million years
Tears were shed
Once the last damn broke
The river's bled
Oh the wind in my hair
It sings my song
(Sings my song)
Oh the wind in my hair
It sings my song
To be a wanderer
Oh the wind in my hair
It sings my song
(Sings my song)
Oh the wind in my hair
It sings my song
To be a wanderer
To be a wanderer
It sings my song
(Sings my song)
To be a wanderer

But by the campfire...

Music plays...

The open Field...

Lisa was curious as to what Vladimir was up to. She didn't notice at first but before she could turn... She noticed the blood and that rose an alarm of concern. She smiled of course. She was just curious as to what was going on.

Lisa: Corphish wants to battle. He's getting restless and is just looking to battle someone. Doesn't matter who.

Sandy: So... We all ready to battle now? We can only stick to it till 11. So... we better get something rollin' before our pokemon start going mad.

Saphiroth: If our pokemon start doing that... good luck in trying to calm them down. It take a long time before that happens. Case in point... The scene with Camerupt.. Shall we go on?

Vladimir picked up Eevee and smiled. "I plan on using Mega Houndoom and Mega Absol in a fight." He said, then handed Eevee an Electric stone, watching him become a Jolteon. Jolteon bounced around. Vladimir rubbed his head again, smiling softly as he did. He walked off, heading to a cafe. He walked back over and handed Lisa a cookie. "One of your pokemon said it was your favorite kind of cookie." He said softly, blushing. "I pay attention....."

Vladimir picked up Eevee and smiled. "I plan on using Mega Houndoom and Mega Absol in a fight." He said, then handed Eevee an Electric stone, watching him become a Jolteon. Jolteon bounced around. Vladimir rubbed his head again, smiling softly as he did. He walked off, heading to a cafe. He walked back over and handed Lisa a cookie. "One of your pokemon said it was your favorite kind of cookie." He said softly, blushing. "I pay attention....."

Lisa: I know. You're very attentive. *Winks* And i think that it was my Corphish... that liked cookies. And you want to use mega stones... Vladimir? Oh... You bad bad boy you. Teehee. I should become mama bear and spank thy bottom. Just kidding. Camerupt has a mega stone around his neck. He's got a choker on his neck that has a stone. Jeremy, Nicole and I have the sole use of it... in case it's needed. But we can use it for a battle. So you can see exactly what it is that Camerupt can do... in mega form.

Jeremy: Lisa... No. Mom said that we were to only use the mega form... in tight binds. Not just for pleasure...

Lisa: This isn't pleasure. It is only a pokemon battle.

Nicole: Just be careful. Okay?

Machoke then came out of his pokeball...

Machoke: This isn't fun and games... This is a show of skill. It's a pokemon battle. There is no room for just fun. Fun to have... but in the end... someone's got to come out the winner. It's just the way it is.

Jeremy: Good Point.

Lisa: So... Vladimir. Want to get the battle going against the two trainers. The fire type ones?

What would come next?

Lisa: I know. You're very attentive. *Winks* And i think that it was my Pansear... that liked cookies. And you want to use mega stones... Vladimir? Oh... You bad bad boy you. Teehee. I should become mama bear and spank thy bottom. Just kidding. Camerupt has a mega stone around his neck. He's got a choker on his neck that has a stone. Jeremy, Nicole and I have the sole use of it... in case it's needed. But we can use it for a battle. So you can see exactly what it is that Camerupt can do... in mega form.

Jeremy: Lisa... No. Mom said that we were to only use the mega form... in tight binds. Not just for pleasure...

Lisa: This isn't pleasure. It is only a pokemon battle.

Nicole: Just be careful. Okay?

Machoke then came out of his pokeball...

Machoke: This isn't fun and games... This is a show of skill. It's a pokemon battle. There is no room for just fun. Fun to have... but in the end... someone's got to come out the winner. It's just the way it is.

Jeremy: Good Point.

Lisa: So... Vladimir. Want to get the battle going against the two trainers. The fire type ones?

What would come next?

Absol and Houndoom mega evolved. Vladimir laughed a bit. "Guys relax." He said, shaking his head. "And I am a bad boy." He said, beaming. "I use dark types." He said, tongue out and his piercing gleaming. "I have piercings, too."

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Passion Kiss's Pokemon Adventure is nigh. ((Open))

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus