Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » New here!!

Hello Repository!

New user here, I must say that the layout aesthetic for this site is just so amazing and unique, truly caught my attention enough to make me join.

Now to introduce myself; My name is Starry and I am a twenty year old female who enjoys to write and read as one of my many past times (along with gaming and binge watching shows). Fav shows (ranging from life action to anime)Altered Carbon, Jojo's Bizarre Adventure, and She-ra! I also have a full time job so you'll probably see me more often online during the late hours of the night. I also love to basically make fun of my original characters with memes and goofy scenarios, if you're up for that then we're a total match! I have been roleplaying for a few years, on and off really. And now I am once again in search of finding new partners to create characters and stories together, and of course just gush about them OOC. I also write only in third person along with matching up to my partners length, which I do desire them to be able to write multiple paragraphs.

I am a huge fan of the fantasy/supernatural genres along with drama, romance, and a bit of action. Most of my characters come from a verse my partner and I made together, I'll do my very best to summarize it for newcomers or even change my characters a bit to fit whatever new role or verse for just about any roleplay I may be interested in. I am more comfortable writing as male characters, and for romance to be mxm.

Now, I feel like that's all I have to say for now. Thank you so much for reading, I do hope to hear back from some of you!
Rogue-Scribe

Hello & Welcome to RP Repository!
Welcome aboard! You will find lots of great RPs here!! :)
Rinny_Howler

Hello, and welcome to our community!
Icysoul

Welcome Ocean_Eyes
Welcome to the RPR family! :)
Greetings and good tiding ocean eyes, we bid you welcome here, I am positive that you will have great friends and role play partners here.
Welcome to RPR Ocean !!! I hope that you enjoy it here so far.
Welcome to our wonderful site! :P
Hey, welcome to RPR, I hope you enjoy your time here.
Hey there, welcome to RPR!
Raspberry_Beret

Welcome to RPR, Starry!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » New here!!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus