Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Assassin x Pirate Captain (Lit, Enemies (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Anna (played by FriedStars)

Main Idea:
Anna (My OC) is a pirate captain, but not just any pirate, she has been nicknamed The Queen of Pirates. She clawed her way up from a simple street rat to a the pirate captain of one of the most feared crews, and she will do anything to keep it that way. The king of Aurelea was non too happy about this, his ships in particular kept being taken down, so he did what he had to do, he hired an assassin (Your OC) to infiltrate the Neptune's Might and kill The Pirate Queen, something many others had died trying. Of course what no one was expecting was for the pirate queen and the assassin to fall in love.
Magic 50%
Magic is rare, but not unheard of. Mundane characters may or may not believe in it. Magical characters may form small and exclusive pockets for study, protection, etc.
Technology 30%
Renaissance
Combat 60%
Combat is woven into the storyline and could come to the forefront if the characters seek it out.
Romance 90%
Romance is required from early on, but there will be some semblance of a plot beyond the relationship.

Details: Freeform, paragraphs required, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

Quick question; would I be able to use my lizardkin assassin for this? If so, count me in.
Anna (played by FriedStars) Topic Starter

Arcol wrote:
Quick question; would I be able to use my lizardkin assassin for this? If so, count me in.
Hey there! It's absolutely ok for you to use that oc, I dont mind it. If you are still interested in my idea I would love to rp with you
I'm very interested!
Anna wrote:
Arcol wrote:
Hey there! It's absolutely ok for you to use that oc, I dont mind it. If you are still interested in my idea I would love to rp with you

Excellent: I’ll send you a pm then.
Hi, is this still open?

Casper_ wrote:
Hi, is this still open?

Yes it is, feel free to PM me
I would definitely love to do this type of thing. If you're still looking, my PMs are open for you.
Hey, this sounds pretty interesting though I am interested in a female x female romance. I struggle to find someone :c

EagleBearer wrote:
Hey, this sounds pretty interesting though I am interested in a female x female romance. I struggle to find someone :c

I do fxf too! Just send you a pm
Akali_Fang

I'm interested, fxf if you still have an opening??
Itpgpuxkfdpufoifursoyd this idea is so cool!

If you are still looking for RP partners count me in!

Akali_Fang wrote:
I'm interested, fxf if you still have an opening??

Yes I do! Just pm for the details
Hey! I've got a nonbinary assassin if that's alright and if you got slots open still?

RhonaFiles wrote:
Hey! I've got a nonbinary assassin if that's alright and if you got slots open still?
Hey! Sure thing, thats perfect, just send me a pm

Reopening 🦎
MangoNekros

I have uh looks into box

Warframes
I don’t have any assassins, but i have 2 pirate OCs if you want to rp with them
I have a rejected princess who is a vigilante type but also assassin, would this work?
Angel Rose (played by Fiona)

Anna wrote:
Main Idea:
Anna (My OC) is a pirate captain, but not just any pirate, she has been nicknamed The Queen of Pirates. She clawed her way up from a simple street rat to a the pirate captain of one of the most feared crews, and she will do anything to keep it that way. The king of Aurelea was non too happy about this, his ships in particular kept being taken down, so he did what he had to do, he hired an assassin (Your OC) to infiltrate the Neptune's Might and kill The Pirate Queen, something many others had died trying. Of course what no one was expecting was for the pirate queen and the assassin to fall in love.

I am a runaway princess turned assassin / vigilante, and I was wondering if I am what you are looking for.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Assassin x Pirate Captain (Lit, Enemies (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus