Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Howdy Y'all

I'm Bugg (he/they). I just joined this site today because it seems to be one of the more active RP sites and I really miss writing. I'm a freeform fantasy and science fiction writer with tons of original characters (I do some fan writing, but it's not my favorite). I have lots of fun with worldbuilding, and playing around with historical settings. I'm queer and I write queer characters. I'm also disabled, and I think a lot about how disabled people fit into fantasy environments. Let's see, what else...? My favorite color is green, I grow my own mushrooms, and I love monsters.
Now I really want to know more about those mushrooms.

And, of course, welcome to this fine establishment of ours.
HunnieBugg Topic Starter

Thank you so much for the warm welcome! I use compressed substrates to grow culinary mushrooms, though I'm hoping to branch out into medicinal ones as well, once I've developed my skill a bit.
Hello and welcome to RPR! Hope you have an amazing time here!
Rogue-Scribe

Welcome BuggHunny to RP Repository!
May you find many a RP friend and story here!

Here is a useful link to help you get started deeper into your journey here on RP Repository ...
'Getting Started' Guide

Just in case you want to know more about character-page creation here on RP Repositorythis link has a lot of helpful information on navigating the processes...
'Character Creation' Guide

Happy RP Writing!
Welcome to the RPR family! :)
Hey there Bugg. I hope you're doing well!

I don't grow mushrooms, but I do pick them from the wild from time to time in the summer. Not the poisonous ones, of course. XD

And my favorite color is green too
I hope you have a wonderful day/night, and may we cross paths again. Or, you can shoot me a pm if you want to. Welcome to RPR. ^_^
DatZiggyBoi

Welcome. I'm new as well, so I hope to see you around :)
Primrose-Chan

Hello, Bugg! I hope you enjoy your time here on RPR! The platform is very welcoming(as you can probably already tell). Seeing as you told us a bit about you, here's a bit about me! I'm Venti or Stormiii(she/her), my favorite colors are lime green and teal, and I find monsters very interesting, as well!
JetStorm

Hello and welcome to the rpr
Icysoul

Hi, Bugg. Welcome to our famil.y
Bon soir! I hope you have a lovely time here. Welcome to the RPRepository! :)

I'm Shinyrainbowlithogra, I like colorful stuff and food, and I love dogs and other animals. :P I have a high score of like 5 levels on Frogger, and I like the color pink! Hehe. But I also love other colors. It's hard choosing a favorite. Lately I've been watching Stranger Things, and a lot of anime... And I like reading literature, novels, sci-fi stories, and adventure. Hehe.
Do you read? Maybe about mushrooms? That's cool that you grow them, by the way. O.O
I'd like to recommend the links that Rogue-Scribe posted up there, because they're good links... And go ahead and check out the Dropdown Menu Of Grand Delightfulness as well. :P heehee. If you're interested in joining any Groups, may I recommend any? Let me know! :) ;D ;P
There's lots to do here, so you can have fun when you feel like it by playing games, doing a brainstorm by yourself or with other people, or just looking at all the different accolades. Hehe. And if you ever wanna chat, feel free to message me! I'll do my best to message back. :P If you have some trouble, you can ask for a moderator to help... that's what the Request Mod buttons are for. :) And if you have no ideas... Drink a glass of water and get some rest if you can! Haha and then come back and look at the Friday RP Prompts. :) They're great fun.
Well, as long as you follow the rules and are a little nice or something, we can probably get along. Teehee. I'll see you around the site, maybe. Thanks for introducing yourself!

That's all from me for now, so have a great time, do some interesting stuff, get comfortable, let your creativity blossom like a beautiful flower... OvO And be good! Alright, byebye. :) :) :) ;) :D :3 :P ;D :P :)

~ Shinyrainbowlithogra

:) :D :3 ;) ;3 ;D :) :P :3 :O :D XD :) :O ;) 🌺🌿☘️🍂🌱🌵💐🌻💮🌼<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 🌻💮🌼♥️

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Howdy Y'all

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus