Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello!

Hello!

I've been looking for a new site to roleplay and stumbled upon this one. I'm still trying to learn the ins and outs, but i've made a character and hope to write with someone soon. β™₯
hello and WELCOME TO RPR!!!!<3<3<3<3
Hello daylily, welcome to RPR! :)
Hey daylily, welcome to RPR. I hope you enjoy yourself here!

Say...What genre of roleplay is your favorite? Mine's fantasy.
Primrose-Chan

Welcome to the RPR, Daylily! I'm glad you found this site and I hope you enjoy your time here! I really like your profile picture, by the way!
Rogue-Scribe

Welcome Day Lily to RP Repository! Hoping you find RP Repository a fun place to be!

Here is a useful link to help you get started deeper into your journey here on RP Repository ...
'Getting Started' Guide

I see you have created a cool character already! If you want to know more about character-page creation here on RP Repository and all you can do with Character pages, this link has a lot of helpful information on navigating the processes...
'Character Creation' Guide

Happy RP Writing!
Welcome to the RPR family! :D
DatZiggyBoi

Welcome. Hope you enjoy it here!
pixl.Bee

Welcome! :)
Hola! Welcome to the RPRepository. I hope you have a great time here! :)

If you check out the dropdown menu at the top, I'm sure you'll find plenty of things. And if you need some help, just ask someone. There are moderators, and you can ask them to help you, but if it's just something small then another member probably wouldn't mind helping out either. I don't really know how that stuff works.... To be honest, I just sort of try not to run into too many problems. Wahahaha! Anyway, if you want, you can message me sometimes. We can chat. Virtual hangout. Or we can just send each other pictures of cats, from the internet..... Ahahaha! I'm sort of teasing. But not entirely. Cats are so cute... and I love animals. Ahh, let's see. If you have a big weird problem, there are Bug Reports for that. If you have a small personal problem, like... An avatar not working, or something...? That's the sort of thing I've taken to a mod before. They didn't seem to mind too much. If you're getting bullied or see someone else getting bullied, or harassment is otherwise going around, then you should call a mod. Yup. I think. Anyway I'm rambling. I've been here for over a year and I've only had to ask a mod for something, like, 3 times. Sorry, this is a welcome party for you! Heheh. Uh, what's your favorite holiday? What's your favorite food? Do you have any hobbies you'd care to share a story about?
Personally, I like almost all the holidays I've celebrated... that I can think of, at least. And my favorite foods are probably whatever my family tends to make... My dad, both grandparents, and aunt + other family members are all good cooks. So. I've eaten a lot of good, tasty food! I have a few hobbies, like crocheting, reading, watching anime, reading manga, watching movies, listening to music, reading online comics... I was referring to written books the first time I said reading, but really I like many manners of it... That's enough about me for now, though. Ah, welcome to the site! And maybe we'll see each other around. There are threads, groups, and forum types, and games galore, so maybe we'll bump into each other some time. Who knows?

In any case, I hope you'll have a good time here! Have fun, follow rules, be creative, take care, take no chances when it comes to weird bad weirdos! Hehe. Anyway. Byebye!
:) :) ;) :3 :D :) :P ;D ;3 :3 :D :D :D XD :P :) :) :) :) :) :D :P :) ;) :) 🌸🌳πŸ₯€πŸ€β˜οΈπŸ΅οΈπŸŒ·πŸŒΉπŸŒΌπŸŒΊπŸŒ»β˜€οΈ<3 <3 <3
Hey there, you found a great place!
daylily wrote:
Hello!

I've been looking for a new site to roleplay and stumbled upon this one. I'm still trying to learn the ins and outs, but i've made a character and hope to write with someone soon. β™₯

Welcomes! :)

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus