Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hiya!

Greetings. Hello there! I am a daily writer. I am new to this site. The last RP site I've came to was Aniroleplay. I hope to write new stories, new buddies and rivals for my character(s). I am also an anime and a gamer love. I hope we can make this a start on the roleplaying journey. Thank you!
Rogue-Scribe

Welcome Dreamer to RP Repository! Hoping you find RP Repository a fun place to be!

Here is a useful link to help you get started deeper into your journey here on RP Repository ...
'Getting Started' Guide

I see you have created a character already! If you want to know more about character-pages here on RP Repository and all you can do with them, this link has a lot of helpful information on navigating the processes...
'Character Creation' Guide

Happy RP Writing!
Primrose-Chan

Welcome to RPR! I sincerely hope you enjoy your time here! Feel free to traverse the forums, I can understand how hard it can be to get started on new platforms for some people, though that may not exactly apply to you.
Hey Dreamer, welcome to RPRepository. I hope you find all the people and the roleplays you're looking for!! I too watch lots of anime and play games.

Have lots of fun here!
hello and WELCOME TO RPR!!!!<3<3<3<3
Welcome to RPR!
Hiyo! Welcome to RPR. I hope you'll have a great time here! :)

If you look in the dropdown menu, you'll probably find lots of exciting things! The Help section is lovely, as are the News and the Looking for RP sections. Hehe. There's a lot of useful and fun stuff there, and things that are just plain cool, too!
There are moderator request buttons and bug report forms on the site, so if you have problems, you can use one or both of those. :) You'll figure things out if you try hard enough, and if you can't, there are lots of nice people here who would probably be willing to help you. :) I'd like to have a chat with you about anime some time if you like, so if you feel like it, go ahead and send me a message! :P If you don't feel like talking, that's fine too! :) This is a lovely site, and we have lots of different kinds of people here, so if you feel like doing something, you can do it as long as it's according to the rules and not harming anybody. If you want to create a group about elephants, or a blog, or a long and rambling post about your favorite pair of pants or something, hey, feel free! Just as long as it's in the right place, haha.
Uh, so do you have any hobbies? My favorite things to do are read, eat, cook, and watch anime. I also like to take walks and exercise! And listening to music is also delightful. I like pop, but I also like jazz and classical and rock.
Do you listen to any music? :) :) :)
Anyway, there are Forums, games, threads, and groups, so if you want something to do you can probably find something! Just be good. Heehee.
Maybe I'll see you around? I don't know! It's a pretty big site. But there are lots of places for lots of people to chat, and there are also lots of places where you can roleplay with your characters. And even an Art area! It's all very cool.

That's about it from me! Have a great time, have a good time, have a fun time... But most of all, remembered to be creative, take a rest every once in a while, and follow the site rules!
That's that! Byebye then! :) :) :)

~Shinyrainbowlithogra
:) ;) :D :P ;) :) :D ;P :D :) :) :D :P :3 :D :O ;D ;) :) :) :) ;) :) :D :P >.> :D
🌸🌳🌺🌻🌼🌹🏵️🍀☁️🌨️💨🌵💮🌾💚
Hello, Dreamer! Nice to have you!
Dreamer91 wrote:
Greetings. Hello there! I am a daily writer. I am new to this site. The last RP site I've came to was Aniroleplay. I hope to write new stories, new buddies and rivals for my character(s). I am also an anime and a gamer love. I hope we can make this a start on the roleplaying journey. Thank you!

Welcome dreamer!! :)

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hiya!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus