Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » greetings fellow bastards

yex

hihi everyone welcome to i have no braincells
names yex!! n ive been rpin for likeeee,,, 7-8 years?? its kinda hard to keep track all the way back there :')))
i can rp in a few fandoms, but i cant really do canon characters-- the fandoms i do areee undertale/deltarune, mha, < sort of > pokemon, jsab < just shapes and beats, its also my biggest universe :DDD > and uhhhh danganronpa!!
i can type any length of response but not,, TOO long cause ion got the brain power for that < like i think three paragraphs are my limit :')) >

happy to meet yall n i hope we can have fun!! :D
ChebaTheBee

Welcome to RPR! :)
Rogue-Scribe

Hey Yex, glad you found RP Repository! Hoping you find RP Repository a fun place to be!

If there are questions, here is a useful link to help you get started deeper into your journey here on RP Repository ...
'Getting Started' Guide

And if you want to know more about character-page creation here on RP Repository and all you can do with Character pages, this link has a lot of helpful information on navigating the processes...
'Character Creation' Guide

Happy RP’ng!
Primrose-Chan

Welcome to RPR, Yex!
Howdy, Yex! :D
Welcome aboard, yex :)
CheshireMitsu

well i like that the first thing i see when i get on is "greetings fellow bastards"
Raspberry_Beret

Welcome to RPR, Yex. I hope you find many fandoms to RP in and enjoy your stories!
Hey Yex, welcome to RP Repository. I've never really roleplayed fandoms except for Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess and JoJo's Bizarre Adventure.

I hope you have a lovely time here, make tons of friends, and roleplay lots!
Hello there
Kim Site Admin

Hello new friend! Just trotting by to offer an official welcome! Please let us know if you need help or have questions :)
tenor.gif

You are on: Forums » Introductions » greetings fellow bastards

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus