Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » Everyone gets a free drawing! OPEN

Desi (played by f0x1nth3b0x)

I like your style! Would you please draw Desi?
Emil Rincon (played anonymously)

Perhaps Emil battling alongside Magnus? They are best bros after all!!! XD
Oh wow. This is amazing. You rock! :D

Could you draw my character Austin? That would be great. If not that's cool. (You've got a lot on your plate!)

But I would be eternally grateful and indebted to you if you did. XD

Thanks either way! You're awesome for doing this!

~Oaky
Full-Moon-Insomniac Topic Starter

Alright my to-do list when i get back online Sunday night

1. Finish Florence + others
2. Ryhn's character
3. Magnus
4. Illantis's characters
5. Blue
6. Ginger + Raven
7. Crow / Tannis
8. Yin
9. Dallas
10. Desi
11. Emil and Magnus being bros
12. Austin

OK, just writing this up so i can keep track !
Do you mind if I'm your unlucky 13 and present you with a challenge?

If you're up to it, I would totally love Anthony, Jason, Leon, Matt, Boris, and Bindi drawn together, all in their TF2 gear and stuff (Matt, Boris and Bindi are all under the miscellaneous profile). It doesn't matter if they're lined up or in a scene or something, I'd just like some art for them since I don't have much actual art for them yet. It's all stuff I've found online :P

If you can do this I'll love you forever <3

To all requestees who hopefully are watching this thread; I can't do any art tonight after having an orthodontic procedure earlier this morning. I'm still a little sedated and generally unwell. I'll return to it tomorrow. I apologise for the delay.
Thomas Baker (played anonymously)

Oh! Me!
Whenever you are up to it, that is. Don't rush! Take your time to feel better.
I'd love it if you could do a little something of http://www.rprepository.com/c/eremiel
Gabriel (played by Loki)

Are you still doing this? I'd love to see this one done in your style. You're really good! :D
Other Female Charact (played by KuroSakuranbo14)

Can you try doing a drawing for her? I don't care much of what you do for her as long as if it fits her personality. She is a tomboy with a stubborn attitude.

I'll get right on that when I get home!! Currently out camping.
:O I just saw this..If you really are still taking people I'd be completely indebted to you if you could try this guy..I think he'd be adorkable(yes..adorakable) in your style!! Also. Camping <3 I wanna be camping!
Hex (played anonymously)

If you are still giving out free arts, I'll throw you Hex <.< You're pretty awesome haha.
Nis'Tianes (played anonymously)

If you want, you can try this character? It would be somewhat neat to see her in a cartoon-y style instead of the serious way most people draw her.
If you are still up to it and still taking requests, Drew Calvin (anonymous character of mine) is always do able (I just got a sketch of his sister so I need to get him something too!). If you are up for a real challenge, however, my human like dragon, Ixen, is also available!

I'll be home tommorow but on SWOTVAC so i'll be working in requests after 12-2 pm varied.
would you mind drawing my character " Kriss Thorley " For me? the pic i have of her right now doesnt really fit her...

Send a PM of what you want, and I shall work on it when I have the time. UoU
This is so generous! I really need art for all my characters but especially Randall because I roleplay with him the most. But if you want to do a sketch of one of my characters you can look through the profiles I've worked on and tell me which one interests you most! I understand if you don't want to do it for free anymore though. :)

I have a couple of visual references for Randy, Phoenyx, and Veranique, and I'll be able to dig some up for my other ocs too.
Oh wow, your style is so incredible! I especially love the blue-haired girl in the black lace dress, but they're all stunning. If you aren't overwhelmed with requests, please browse my characters and see if any of them strike your fancy <3

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » Everyone gets a free drawing! OPEN

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus