Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Breakfast Club: Welcome!

Hello, I'm Berry the toast ghost, I love roleplaying and not much as I love a generation you can roleplay with: Breakfast Club

I hope you have a wonderful time, The first Breakfast Club starts tomorrow!
Rogue-Scribe

Hey Grand Furrest, glad you found RP Repository! This might be better suited for the ‘Looking for RP’ forum as this is usually a writer/player introduction forum.

Hoping you find RP Repository a fun place to be! If you have any questions, feel free to ask. Also, here is a useful link to help you get started deeper into your journey here on RP Repository ...
'Getting Started' Guide

And if you want to know more about character-page creation here on RP Repository and all you can do with these Character pages, this link has a lot of helpful information on navigating the processes...
'Character Creation' Guide

Happy Breakfast Club RP Writing!
Welcome to RPR! I like breakfast. I like clubs. I like that movie okay as well. I hope you have a good time here!

If you need any help with anything (unofficial), feel free to go ahead and send me a message. There are also moderators who can help out if you have a problem. There are also Bug Report forms if you have a glitch of some kind.
That's that, then. :) Maybe I'll see you around!

I'll be going! Have a good one! And maybe being creative and awesome and following the rules will help you make some friends! Byebye. :) :)
~Shinyrainbowlithogra
:) :) :) :) :) :D :d :p :D :D XD :3 :O ;) ;D :) :) :) :) :) :D :D :I :P :)
Welcome to RPR!
Welcome to RPR Berry! Hope you have a great time Rping here!
Bendyizzt

Welcome to RPR Berry!!!
Heyo welcome to RPR!
Primrose-Chan

Welcome, Berry!
Raspberry_Beret

Welcome to RPR, Berry the Toast Ghost. It sounds like fun!
Welcome to RPR!!!

I love the community here and I hope you do too!!
Kim Site Admin

Hey there, welcome to the site! The introduction forum is really meant for introducing yourself as a player, not (just) as a character you play. :)

If you feel comfortable with it, I know we'd all love to learn more about you. Maybe stuff like... What's your favorite animal? Where did you get your start in RPing? Why did you decide to join the RP Repository?

I'm sure you're finding your way around okay so far, but just in case, if you have a question, don't worry, there's a lot of resources. You can always try typing your question into the search box, or you can check the help section. If you still need more help, the community here is very friendly. Please don't hesitate to get in touch if you have any questions or suggestions!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Breakfast Club: Welcome!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus