Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello!

Hello!
My name is Xanna, and I'm a 22 year old enigmatic heathen(Use any pronouns with me, I honestly have no preference). I'm new to this website, but have been roleplaying for a little over 10 years now. I work from home and essentially have no life, so I'm definitely pretty available, and I do my best to reply often.
My only real hobbies are roleplaying, writing(outside RP), reading, and when the weather is nice I really love hiking.
I have a dog and a kitten who are my entire life right now, and a husband who is currently abroad working.

I'm currently, definitely open for some roleplays, and I'm definitely looking for some good, long-term partners!

Below I suppose I'll list some of my roleplay preferences!

Sexual Orientations/Pairings/Gender Identities
Sexuality: The majority of my characters are either bisexual or pansexual; with the odd one out being homosexual. It is incredibly rare for me to write a heterosexual character, regardless of gender.
Gender Identities: I primarily play male characters(at the moment), but I do have an active female character who I absolutely adore. I also have one transgender (FtM) character who has a special place in my heart. (When it comes to doubling, I will play whatever gender/identity; it's only my mains who I tend to prefer being male currently)
Pairings: I am more than comfortable to play opposite a character of any gender/identity/sexuality.

Genres
Do's: Drama* , Romance(Dramatic), Victorian/Historical, Crime, Modern, Fantasy(NOT sci-fi), Realistic, Erotica, Slice-of-Life.
Don't's: Sci-fi, Cybertech, Steampunk, Horror, Dice-based, Fandom, Apocalyptic, Military.
If you're interested in roleplaying something with me that isn't listed here, I'm all for hearing you out! These were just off the top of my head.

Post Length/Quality
Length: My typical replies are between 1-3 paragraphs. Longer during action/ general scenes, shorter during heavy dialogue. As such, I very much prefer quality over quantity; the only thing I ask is that I get more than a sentence or two to work with. So long as I get enough to reply to so we can keep the story going, I'm happy!
Grammar: I also understand that sometimes grammar mistakes happen. All I ask where grammar is concerned is that you do your best. I don't like text-talk while roleplaying unless the characters are actually texting/writing. OOC I really don't care, haha.
Frequency: As stated above, I'm pretty active when it comes to replies. You can expect multiple replies from me per day (unless there are extenuating circumstances which I will always do my best to inform you of ahead of time). My ideal writing partner would be able to deliver at least one reply per day; though ideally I'd love to write opposite someone who we can get some rapid-fire replies going, and really move our plot forward.

Aaaand, I think that's about it! It's fantastic to meet you all, and I'm very much looking forward to becoming part of this community!
Welcome to RPR!
Xanna Topic Starter

Folklore wrote:
Welcome to RPR!
Thank you!!
Hello and welcome to RPR. Hope you have an amazing time here.
Xanna Topic Starter

EvanlynDestiny wrote:
Hello and welcome to RPR. Hope you have an amazing time here.

Thank you very much!
Raspberry_Beret

Welcome to RPR, Xanna! I hope you find many wonderful stories and RP partners and enjoy our wonderful community.
Xanna Topic Starter

Gaeilge_Banrion wrote:
Welcome to RPR, Xanna! I hope you find many wonderful stories and RP partners and enjoy our wonderful community.

Thank you! ^^
Raspberry_Beret

Xanna wrote:
Gaeilge_Banrion wrote:

Thank you! ^^

You are very welcome!
Bendyizzt

Hello!!! Welcome to RPR
Hya!!

Welcome to RPR!! I hope you love it here!
Welcome to RPR!
Heyy, welcome to RPR!
Hello Xanna!!

Welcome to RPR!

10 years of RP! Wow! Where were you based before coming to RPR?
You'll find many long term partners here on RPR with the same interests as you, don't worry,
The community here is also super friendly and helpful, as I'm sure you've noticed already :)

Your writing style seems to be pretty much aligned with mine, along with some genres, so it would be cool to see you around the 'Looking for RP' forum should an idea come to you. I would definitely be down to be doing some RP - especially what I call 'Live RP' which would be your version of 'rapid fire' responses. :)

Anyways, welcome to RPR Xanna, see you around!

Kat
Xanna Topic Starter

Thank you all so much for the warm welcome!
Xanna Topic Starter

immalikeawsome wrote:
Hello Xanna!!

Welcome to RPR!

10 years of RP! Wow! Where were you based before coming to RPR?
You'll find many long term partners here on RPR with the same interests as you, don't worry,
The community here is also super friendly and helpful, as I'm sure you've noticed already :)

Your writing style seems to be pretty much aligned with mine, along with some genres, so it would be cool to see you around the 'Looking for RP' forum should an idea come to you. I would definitely be down to be doing some RP - especially what I call 'Live RP' which would be your version of 'rapid fire' responses. :)

Anyways, welcome to RPR Xanna, see you around!

Kat

I actually started out just roleplaying with a couple friends over Facebook messenger (before "Messenger" was a thing, and it was just an integrated IM bar haha), then moved on to warrior cats rpg (I take no responsibility for the cringe of this), then roleplay nation, and most recently black dahlia roleplay.

I'd definitely be down for roleplaying something with you! At the moment I don't have any particular plots in mind, but I'd be happy to hear any that you might have. :)
If ya new, welcome to rpr
Xanna Topic Starter

Thelordofmemes wrote:
If ya new, welcome to rpr

Thank you!!
Rogue-Scribe

Welcome! May you enjoy RP Repository to the Max!
Xanna Topic Starter

Rogue-Scribe wrote:
Welcome! May you enjoy RP Repository to the Max!

Thank you!! :D
pixl.Bee

hey, welcome. :) I hope you enjoy your time here, and that you find plenty of great friends and RP partners

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus