Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » How's it goin..

How's it goin.. The name's Chris. I've been RPing in general, for a few months now, and decided to give this site a try. I'm mainly into anime, but also enjoy marvel, DC, and stuff of that sort too; although my knowledge in that is limited to mainly the cinematic universes. I love villains, and have a thing for villainesses lol.

I'm currently writing my first action series, centered around a super villainess league, and wanted to practice developing some of them in different RP scenarios. I usually prefer RPing in action scenarios, but slice of life/ romantic RPs, would be interesting as well. Looking forward to some fun Roleplays.
Hello and welcome to the RPR Family! :)
MacieLightfoot

Welcome to the site!
Hello Chris and welcome to RPR! :)
Hiya, Chris! Welcome to RPR, we hope you enjoy your time here and feel free to PM me anytime if interested in Roleplaying or as a friend!
Icysoul

Welcome, Chris!
Welcome to RPR, Chris! :)

Like Marvel, eh? We'd be good friends >:)

Anyway, welcome! Hope you have fun! :D
CaptainFox

Heya!

Welcome to the site and I hope your rp goes awesome on here!
Primrose-Chan

Welcome!
Rogue-Scribe

Welcome Chris! Glad you found RP Repository! Hoping you find RPR a fun place to get into some roleplay, and just spend time amongst us strange and varied folk! To help answer any questions, here is a useful link to help you get started deeper into your journey here on RP Repository ...

'Getting Started' Guide

If you want to know more about what all you can do with these character pages here on RP Repository, this link has a lot of helpful information on navigating the various processes...

'Character Creation' Guide

Happy RPR’ng!
Hello Chris and welcome to the wonderful world of RPR! I hope you will enjoy your stay and create wonderful worlds and stories with your partners!!
Hi, Chris! Welcome to rpr! I hope you have fun, and I'd be happy to rp if you'd ever like to.
Heya Chris!!

Welcome to RPR! I hope you have an awesome time here, the community here is super friendly and rad, as you can already tell!

There are lots of fandom RPs that you can join on RPR. Many people like to RP anime fandom. And oho~ Yes. Why are the villains somehow more compelling than protagonists?

Also, your character pages are quite cool too, did you draw their pfp yourself?

See ya around,
Kat
KuraiYohei Topic Starter

RussianRxulette wrote:
Hi, Chris! Welcome to rpr! I hope you have fun, and I'd be happy to rp if you'd ever like to.
Thanks.. And absolutely. I'd love to.
KuraiYohei Topic Starter

immalikeawsome wrote:
Heya Chris!!

Welcome to RPR! I hope you have an awesome time here, the community here is super friendly and rad, as you can already tell!

There are lots of fandom RPs that you can join on RPR. Many people like to RP anime fandom. And oho~ Yes. Why are the villains somehow more compelling than protagonists?

Also, your character pages are quite cool too, did you draw their pfp yourself?

See ya around,
Kat
Thanks, I really appreciate that... And haha. I think, it's because they just seem to have so much more dimension, especially the ones that wind up going good eventually. While most people aren't trying to blow up the earth, or take it over; I find it much easier to relate to someone who goes dark , and after battling their inner demons; comes to realize their mistakes. As opposed to someone, who's just good for the sake of being good. But that's me, lol.
And yeah, actually. I drew pretty much all of their pics, except like 2. The one where Osorai has Naomi tied up, and the one where Jaakuna is in the computer lab. Those were commissions. But thanks.
KuraiYohei Topic Starter

EagleBearer wrote:
Hello Chris and welcome to the wonderful world of RPR! I hope you will enjoy your stay and create wonderful worlds and stories with your partners!!
Thanks, man.. I appreciate it.

You are on: Forums » Introductions » How's it goin..

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus