Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello, Macintasha here

Hi all,

I just wanted to make a quick intro. My name is Macintasha (they/them) I used to roleplay frequently but have been on a bit of a five year break, so bear with me as I get reacclimatized. I very much enjoy fantasy worlds, but I am very plot driven which makes me genre flexible. I look forward to writing with y’all. I hope everyone has a good day!
Welcome to rpr, Macintasha! I hope you the best on this website, and I hope we get the chance to rp!
heartsky

Hi there Macintasha! I hope you find what you're looking for here. I've just returned from a break myself :)
Hi there Macintasha lovely username everyone is very kind on here so you'll make great friends on here too and welcome!
Rogue-Scribe

Welcome Macintasha!
Hiya, Macintasha! Welcome to RPR, we hope you enjoy your time here ^^
Welcome to RPR, friend! Glad you found the site! :)

If you're ever in need for a good fantasy RP, feel free to PM me! ;)
Primrose-Chan

Welcome, Macintasha! I've found that a lot of people here like fantasy so you should find a lot of people to roleplay with. Additionally, I'm sure you'll get back into roleplaying in no time. Enjoy your time~

-xoxo Ruri
MacieLightfoot

Welcome to the site!
Icysoul

Welcome to our family!
Welcome to our family and home Macintasha, I hope you enjoy your stay here 😊
sarah18394729

Hello NEWBIE I am hoping you get this as I want to roleplay with you please use the description down below to make a character so you don't use any character slots or have to delete any characters please and thank you.
Name:
Eyes:
Clothing:
Weapons:
Powers:
Strengths:
Weaknesses:
Extra information:
Personality:

Also
Well hello to every gender out there my name is Sarah but my Full Name is Katelynn Renee Saraphina Morgan
and I Have been roleplaying on here for a while so I am just here to say my official introduction to any and all players so here we GO!!!!!

Newbies players welcome and hello,
and may I personally welcome you to our website that thousands of people from all over the world come to,
and just so you know we are like a family community with each player having their own role on this site
I am happy you decided to be in our not so little community I hope you are happy to be here

Returning players welcome back my fellow players I am glad that you have returned and
may I say that RPRepository has changed so much that now people all over the world have come to this site,
we are a family-friendly community and all ages are welcome to our home away from home.

and for The LGBTQ+ community, I hope you find yourself a happy place here and feel comfortable

and IF IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY MONTH I JUST WANT TO SAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hello and welcome to rpr! I hope you will find many people to rp with and create stories you never forget! Also the people around here are amazing!!!
NamelessTyraint

Welcome to RPR! I think you'll find this site to be pretty sweet :3
**β€’Μ©Μ©Ν™βœ©β€’Μ©Μ©Ν™*Λšβ”† Welcome To RP Repository!β”†Λš*β€’Μ©Μ©Ν™βœ©β€’Μ©Μ©Ν™**

giphy.gif

𝙸 πšŒπšŽπš›πšπšŠπš’πš—πš•πš’ πš‘πš˜πš™πšŽ πšπš‘πšŠπš πš’πš˜πšžπš› πšŽπš‘πš™πšŽπš›πš’πšŽπš—πšŒπšŽ, πš›πšŽπšπšŠπš›πšπš•πšŽπšœπšœ πš’πš πš’πš πš’πšœ πšπš˜πš› πšœπš‘πš˜πš›πš-πšπšŽπš›πš– πš˜πš› πš•πš˜πš—πš-πšπšŽπš›πš–, πšπš›πšŽπšŠπšπšœ 𝚒𝚘𝚞 πšŠπš–πšŠπš£πš’πš—πšπš•πš’! π™°πšœ πšœπš˜πš–πšŽ πšŠπš•πš›πšŽπšŠπšπš’ πšŒπš•πšŠπš’πš–πšŽπš, πšπš‘πšŽ πšπ™Ώπš π™²πš˜πš–πš–πšžπš—πš’πšπš’ πš’πšœ πš™πš›πšŽπšπšπš’ πšŠπšŒπšπš’πšŸπšŽ, 𝚜𝚘 𝙸 𝚍𝚘 πš—πš˜πš πš‹πšŽπš‘πš˜πš•πš πšŠπš—πš’ πšπš˜πšžπš‹πš πšπš‘πšŠπš 𝚒𝚘𝚞 πš πš’πš•πš• πšπš’πš—πš πšœπš˜πš–πšŽ πšŠπš–πšŠπš£πš’πš—πš πš›πš˜πš•πšŽπš™πš•πšŠπš’πšŽπš›πšœ πšπš‘πšŠπš πš πš’πš•πš• πš–πšŠπš”πšŽ πš’πš˜πšžπš› πš›πš˜πš•πšŽπš™πš•πšŠπš’πš’πš—πš πšŽπš‘πš™πšŽπš›πš’πšŽπš—πšŒπšŽ πš πš˜πš›πšπš‘ πšπš‘πšŽ πšπš’πš–πšŽ/πšπšŽπšπš’πšŒπšŠπšπš’πš˜πš—. πšƒπš‘πšŽπš›πšŽ πš–πš’πšπš‘πš πšŠπš•πšœπš˜ πšŽπšŸπšŽπš— πš‹πšŽ πšœπš˜πš–πšŽ πšπš‘πšŠπš πš’πš—πšœπš™πš’πš›πšŽ 𝚒𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚘 πšŠπšπšŠπš™πš πšŠπš—πš πšŽπš—πš‘πšŠπš—πšŒπšŽ πšπš‘πšŽ 𝚠𝚊𝚒 𝚒𝚘𝚞 πš™πšŽπš›πšŒπšŽπš’πšŸπšŽ πšπš‘πšŽ πš™πš˜πšπšŽπš—πšπš’πšŠπš• 𝚘𝚏 𝚊 πš™πš›πš˜πš–πš™πš!

π™°πšœ πšŠπš•πš πšŠπš’πšœ, 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚒 πšŠπš πšŽπšœπš˜πš–πšŽ πšŠπš—πš πš‘πšŠπšŸπšŽ 𝚊 πš πš˜πš—πšπšŽπš›πšπšžπš• πš›πšŽπšœπš 𝚘𝚏 πš’πš˜πšžπš› 𝚍𝚊𝚒! β™‘
giphy.gif

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello, Macintasha here

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus