Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Konbonwa / Ni hao ma / Greetings

Hello there. My name is Michael Kaiser, also known as Saigo Toda, Kai Mei Gui, Ko Jimon and Zheng Tou among other names. I am an American-born Asian white male of mixed Dutch, Chinese, Korean and Japanese descent. I am 33 years old currently residing in the United States of America, where I work as a tea maker, part-time herbalist and pharmacist. I am also a lifetime student of martial art, and I like to read books on philosophy, theology, medical science, gardening, and world history.

I am also a lover of animals, especially dogs, and a lover of fruit bearing trees. I am not a vegetarian or a germaphobe, but I do believe in recycling and eco-friendly solutions, acts of humanitarianism and the protection of wildlife. I also like to write short stories and occasionally watch a good spine tingling horror movie, sci-fi action series, interesting documentary or senseless comedy show. I like all different kinds of music, and I'm not a very picky eater. I like to sample new and interesting foods and drinks, and give my opinion on how they taste.

Although I do also sometimes enjoy playing PC and video games, I don't really play games very often and I don't currently own any video games or PC games as I'm usually too busy doing other more productive activities. But I do like to read and write, draw and paint, and learn things from watching how-to videos. I like to experiment and learn things, sometimes even useful things lol.

I also like physical activities like walking, jogging, swimming, gardening, jump roping, hiking, camping, canoeing, wrestling, going to the gym and things like that. I love the sunshine, the rain, the snow, the mountains, the forests, pretty much anything to do with nature. I'm not intimidated or disturbed by many things in life, and I don't have many fears. I smoke and drink on occasion. It doesn't bother me if people smoke and drink, or swear and cuss or use vulgar humor. I love to hear a good joke now and then, and as long as people respect me, I don't really care what they do. I'm not very judgmental, or at least I try not to be. I'm not really interested in politics either, so I don't really care what anyone thinks lol.

So that's me. Not much else to say at the moment. I'm a very dull, very boring person with a very simple life. I try to live and let live as much as possible, and just go with the flow. Life is good. It has its ups and downs, but life is good. It's a pleasure to meet you all. Unfortunately I don't have any other social media accounts or methods to communicate, so if you want to contact me you'll have to either reply here or send me a private message directly through this site. But I'm usually pretty quick to respond. You can hit me up 24/7 any time, and I will reply as soon as possible, usually within a few hours or sooner if I'm not real busy.

Anyways, thank you again for allowing me to join the group. I'm working on a character profile now. It should be ready soon. I like to be quite descriptive with my words sometimes so I might take longer than others to respond, depending on what I'm doing. But I look forward to meeting with some of you very soon and hopefully we can get together and collaborate. Thanks again.
NamelessTyraint

Welcome to RPR, I think you'll find this place to be pretty sweet once you get used to it :3
Hiya! Welcome to RPR, hope you enjoy your time here ^^
MacieLightfoot

Welcome to the site!
Icysoul

Welcome Michael Kaiser
Hey, welcome to RPR!
Hello Michael Kaiser, welcome to RPR. You have a vast range of interests. Do you have preferences in role-play genres or specific time periods you are interested in? Definitely have a look around and I hope you enjoy your time here. :)
Welcome to RPR, Michael! :D
Michael_Kaiser Topic Starter

Falyn wrote:
Hello Michael Kaiser, welcome to RPR. You have a vast range of interests. Do you have preferences in role-play genres or specific time periods you are interested in? Definitely have a look around and I hope you enjoy your time here. :)

Hello Falyn, nice to meet you. :)

I am currently working on a character profile for one of my characters which isn't active in any particular RP at the moment. I already have a character skeleton (rough draft) for my character. He is something like a samurai, only in modern times like a neo-ninja, using that term loosely as it's sort of detailed and complex, and I don't really want to reveal too much about my character at this time. But I am open to suggestions and if you ever want to RP just send me an invite and I'll hit you up. :)

Berrystar wrote:

Seems friendly enough. Thank you for welcoming me to RPR, I'm sure I will enjoy meeting new faces and getting to collaborate with everyone. It's nice to meet you. :)

Icysoul wrote:
Welcome Michael Kaiser

Domo arigatō Icysoul, it's a pleasure to meet your acquaintance. 😀

AliRevellian wrote:
Welcome to RPR, Michael! :D

Domo arigatō senpai Ali-san. :)

Berrystar wrote:

Hello there. It's nice to meet you. Thank you so much Star-chan, I'm sure I will. :)

MacieLightfoot wrote:
Welcome to the site!

Arigatō. :)

Folklore wrote:
Hey, welcome to RPR!

Thank you senpai. :)
Welcome to rpr! Thanks for joining, I hope you have a good time! I'm always open for an rp if you'd ever like to do one!
Hello and welcome to this beautiful little community 😍
Raspberry_Beret

Welcome to RPR!
Rogue-Scribe

Welcome Michael Kaiser!
Glad you found RP Repository! Hoping you find RPR a fun place to get into some roleplay, and just spend time amongst us strange and varied folk! To help answer any questions, here is a useful link to help you get started deeper into your journey here on RP Repository ...

'Getting Started' Guide

If you want to know more about what all you can do with these character pages here on RP Repository, this link has a lot of helpful information on navigating the various processes...

'Character Creation' Guide

Happy RPR’ng!
Hajimemashite! :D welcome to RPRepository. I hope you'll have a great time here!

I'm Shinyrainbowlithogra. I usually do a pretty big introduction but I'm kind of busy right now so I'll just keep it to the basics! :P The Getting Started Guide is great; Groups and Forums+Threads are amazing, and the character profile editor may be your friend! :P
There's lots to see and do here, and so many characters to be! Of your own creation, of course- but also established characters like Lightning McQueen, or Jedediah and Octavius, or uh... The cowboy from Shanghai Noon.... Roy O'Bannon, that's it.
I'm just naming Owen Wilson characters, I know. It's fine. You can be an Owen Wilson main, really. :P Or a furry player. Or a uh hobbit nerd! It doesn't matter, you'll find your groove! And I hope you have a load of fun doing it!
Uh, be sure and tell a mod if you see something funny (like, bad/going wrong, funny) or if you need help with something on the site. They're there to moderate and stuff! :D And if you see a bug or a glitch, get the bugswatter/gentle jar of carrying, AKA the Bug Report Form, and ask someone to take it out. Bwahaha. Anyway, there aren't usually that many... Hehe.
Don't forget to check out the News and stuff, as that has tales of delightful things, questions and suggestions, and heads-ups about interesting new stuff. Like Epic Week. Hoo boy is that gonna be fun, and we hope you'll stick around for the ride! I mean, presumably. The more the merrier, right? :)
Ah, I'd better get going here. I also have lots of hobbies, and jump rope is great! Reading is amazing... Do you have a favorite series or book? Varied cultures can be so much fun, too.
And I'm quite interested in Japanese language and stuff, myself, being an anime lover. I enjoy boh Japanese and Korean music as well as several others, and I like the art style of a lot of Japanese workers/works. Artists. You know.
I love King Arthur, for a legend and whatnot, but reading about Momofuku or Jugemujugemugokonosurikirekaijarisuigyonosuigyomatsuunraimatsufuuraimatsukuunerutokoronisumutokoroyaburakojinoburakojipaipopaipopaiponoshuuringanshuuringannogurendaigurendainoponpokopinoponpokonanochokyomenochosuke is almost equally fun and cool. Anyway, if you ever want to talk about that sort of stuff, I'd be super happy to do so! And I'll check out your character when it's made.

That's about all from me just at the moment, so thank you for reading, and I hope you'll have a lovely time here! Also thanks for introducing yourself. Not a lot of giant introductions like that lately, haha. Take care! And maybe we'll run into each other on here in the future, or something. Bye-bye! :) :) :) :)
-Shinyrainbowlithogra :) :) :) :) :)
:) :D :P :) :O XD :D ;D :O :O :P :P :P :D :D :D ;D :) :) :D :) :) :P :) :)

Edit: I did not, in fact, just keep it to the basics. Oops. Haha.

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Konbonwa / Ni hao ma / Greetings

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus