Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Konbonwa / Ni hao ma / Greetings

Michael_Kaiser Topic Starter

RussianRxulette wrote:
Welcome to rpr! Thanks for joining, I hope you have a good time! I'm always open for an rp if you'd ever like to do one!

Any time. 😎
welcome to the site hope you enjoy it here
JetStorm

Welcome to the rpr family,I hope you enjoy your time here.

If you are ever down for an rp,shoot me a message sometime
Victoriantruth

Hi! Can I just say that all that you just said is far from being dull? You sound like my type of person. AND I ABSOLUTELY LOVE TEA.

I hope you can find your own safe space here. I have loved this place and it has helped me in times of heartache and loneliness.

Rpr is my safe space and my inspiration, I hope it can be for you whatever you need it to be.

Good luck and hit me up if you want a friend. I'm pretty awesome. (and yes, I did call myself awesome)

Greetings

Vicky
Michael_Kaiser Topic Starter

Shinyrainbowlithogra wrote:
Hajimemashite! :D welcome to RPRepository. I hope you'll have a great time here!

I'm Shinyrainbowlithogra. I usually do a pretty big introduction but I'm kind of busy right now so I'll just keep it to the basics! :P The Getting Started Guide is great; Groups and Forums+Threads are amazing, and the character profile editor may be your friend! :P
There's lots to see and do here, and so many characters to be! Of your own creation, of course- but also established characters like Lightning McQueen, or Jedediah and Octavius, or uh... The cowboy from Shanghai Noon.... Roy O'Bannon, that's it.
I'm just naming Owen Wilson characters, I know. It's fine. You can be an Owen Wilson main, really. :P Or a furry player. Or a uh hobbit nerd! It doesn't matter, you'll find your groove! And I hope you have a load of fun doing it!
Uh, be sure and tell a mod if you see something funny (like, bad/going wrong, funny) or if you need help with something on the site. They're there to moderate and stuff! :D And if you see a bug or a glitch, get the bugswatter/gentle jar of carrying, AKA the Bug Report Form, and ask someone to take it out. Bwahaha. Anyway, there aren't usually that many... Hehe.
Don't forget to check out the News and stuff, as that has tales of delightful things, questions and suggestions, and heads-ups about interesting new stuff. Like Epic Week. Hoo boy is that gonna be fun, and we hope you'll stick around for the ride! I mean, presumably. The more the merrier, right? :)
Ah, I'd better get going here. I also have lots of hobbies, and jump rope is great! Reading is amazing... Do you have a favorite series or book? Varied cultures can be so much fun, too.
And I'm quite interested in Japanese language and stuff, myself, being an anime lover. I enjoy boh Japanese and Korean music as well as several others, and I like the art style of a lot of Japanese workers/works. Artists. You know.
I love King Arthur, for a legend and whatnot, but reading about Momofuku or Jugemujugemugokonosurikirekaijarisuigyonosuigyomatsuunraimatsufuuraimatsukuunerutokoronisumutokoroyaburakojinoburakojipaipopaipopaiponoshuuringanshuuringannogurendaigurendainoponpokopinoponpokonanochokyomenochosuke is almost equally fun and cool. Anyway, if you ever want to talk about that sort of stuff, I'd be super happy to do so! And I'll check out your character when it's made.

That's about all from me just at the moment, so thank you for reading, and I hope you'll have a lovely time here! Also thanks for introducing yourself. Not a lot of giant introductions like that lately, haha. Take care! And maybe we'll run into each other on here in the future, or something. Bye-bye! :) :) :) :)
-Shinyrainbowlithogra :) :) :) :) :)
:) :D :P :) :O XD :D ;D :O :O :P :P :P :D :D :D ;D :) :) :D :) :) :P :) :)

Edit: I did not, in fact, just keep it to the basics. Oops. Haha.

https://www.rprepository.com/character-site/1454115

Can you recommend anything else at the moment that I might want to add to my character sheet?
Michael_Kaiser wrote:
https://www.rprepository.com/character-site/1454115

Can you recommend anything else at the moment that I might want to add to my character sheet?

Hmm... It looks pretty good from what I can see! You've covered the basics. Some people add character enemies or friends, or weaknesses or strengths. Some people add a piece of writing just to show their style. The opening to a scene, etc. And others, perhaps those who prefer to have everyone know what they're getting into, will add a more fleshed out character background, goals, etc. However, those might not be super necessary if you prefer to just reference or talk about that kind of thing in the RP itself, if at all. :)
NamelessTyraint wrote:
Welcome to RPR, I think you'll find this place to be pretty sweet once you get used to it :3

Welcome to the RPR. This is a good place to meet people and there are lots of different types of players. The forums are the best place to get to know people. Not only can you post ads or browse them to find games, but there are lots of mini -ames going on and discussions. That's the best way to meet new folks. Good luck!
Hello, Michael! Welcome to RPR! You don't sound dull at all to me! Those are a lot of really cool interests. I always love a good philosophical discussion myself, and world history can be fascinating for sure. I hope you have a good time here!
Welcome to RPR!
Hi! Welcome to RPR, the greatest RP site in the world! Sounds like you are going to have a blast here. Enjoy your stay!
Welcome!! Being a tea maker sounds awesome- not exactly the same but I worked in a coffee shop for almost a year, and coffee and tea are my true loves now :,)

Anyways, welcome to RPR! I’m positive everyone’s gonna appreciate someone who really takes time to craft replies- even if there’s a bit of wait. You’ll fit right in.

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Konbonwa / Ni hao ma / Greetings

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus