Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » new and feelin nervous

Hi there! Welcome to the RPR! Just in time for an exciting event called Epic Week! Enjoy your stay!
anon (played anonymously)

Welcome to RP repository!

I hope you find many people to RP with.

If you like particular RPs try checking the Looking for RP forums or search for the characters you're looking to RP with and drop the writers a mail.
Welcome to RPR! Hope you enjoy your stay!
eremophobic wrote:
so i have roleplayed for a few years now,
and i recently found out about rpr. it seems nice and i wanna try it out.

i usually roleplay anime and stuff, so if anyone is interested, let me know :)

i can rp:
- my hero academia
- harry potter
- marvel
- black butler
Hi Eremophobic! Welcome to the RPR!
also, it’s cool to see somebody else who likes My hero :)
Rogue-Scribe

Welcome Eremophobic! Glad you found RP Repository! Hoping you find RPR a fun place to get into some roleplay, and just spend time amongst us strange and varied folk! To help answer any questions, here is a useful link to help you get started deeper into your journey here on RP Repository ...

'Getting Started' Guide

If you want to know more about what all you can do with these character pages here on RP Repository, this link has a lot of helpful information on navigating the various processes...

'Character Creation' Guide

Happy RPR’ng!
Raspberry_Beret

Welcome to RPR, Eremophobic. We are so happy to have you here!
Primrose-Chan

Welcome to RPR! There's no need to feel nervous, I felt the same way and now I'm roleplaying with a bunch of people and making many friends! It may take some time to adjust and find your way around but I'm sure you'll love it here!
Hello and welcome to the site! ^_^
Welcome to RP Repository, Erem!

There's no need to feel nervous - we're a bunch of fine folk here, and there's loads of moderators to be sure you have a safe, positive time here.

I think you'll find a roleplay in those canons real quick - just drop a request in the appropriate forum, and I'm sure you'll grab a roleplay partner in no time. :D
Don’t be nervous!! Everyone here is great! Oh and welcome aboard!
Hi and welcome to RPR!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » new and feelin nervous

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus