Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » Official Contest: Comic Contest 2021

Kim Site Admin

Are you super hilarious and witty? Show it off with a comic!

To enter:
Create a comic about life on the RPR, and post it in this topic. All artistic skill levels are quite acceptable. Even if what you’re working with is stick figures, you’re still highly encouraged to enter!

Rules:
  1. Comics must be between 3-8 panels.
  2. Must be your own creation.
  3. Absolutely no tracing.
  4. If using photos, you need to have taken them yourself, or else they must be public domain.
  5. All comics must be appropriate for a PG-13 type audience. No f-bombs, please!
  6. Comics will be judged on humor, how well the image style suits the joke or story arc, and how universally relatable the experience of the RPR that they portray is.
  7. Making a comic about a specific moment in a RP is possible, but it will need to be easily understood by people who did not participate in that RP.
  8. Please get permission from your RP partners before you portray their characters, if you are choosing to represent real characters that do not belong to you.

Prizes:

Deadline:
Your last day to post your comics is May 23rd 2021.
Illustration16.png
Kim Topic Starter Site Admin

Awwwwwwwwww!
Here's my submission, collapsed to avoid clutter.
(Samuel and Ben are starting a new session. Samuel is severely underestimating Ben's descriptive intro.)

Life_on_the_RPR.png

DearCharlie wrote:
Here's my submission, collapsed to avoid clutter.
(Samuel and Ben are starting a new session. Samuel is severely underestimating Ben's descriptive intro.)

Life_on_the_RPR.png
AHAHA I feel this in my BONES
Emotional lifecycle of an RPR roleplay (the character represented here is Tusitala2017)
Double click to see bigger image / better text

comic1finished.PNG
Getting ghosted...(the character represented here is Tusitala2017)
Double click to see bigger image / better text

comic2final.PNG

So far, everyone who has entered is going to get a prize! :D And there's room for more guaranteed winners given the number of entries vs prizes :D
CTfP2xI.jpg

yay it worked! (mountains and grass were produced by stamp brush tools available in Krita, they aren't traced.)
PunkTown

F6656644-B4F7-4635-B3DA-87AE851DBD37.jpeg

Just something I made quickly lol
PunkTown wrote:
F6656644-B4F7-4635-B3DA-87AE851DBD37.jpeg

Just something I made quickly lol

OMG! I was about to draw something similar to this. Hahaha. Oh well, it's okay. Love your take on this moment. XD
PunkTown

OMG! I was about to draw something similar to this. Hahaha. Oh well, it's okay. Love your take on this moment. XD[/quote]

Sorry about that 😬😬 thank you ☺️
Ilmarinen Moderator

Submission
Comic%2BOneliners.png
Gab

Hey! Hope I ain't late! I really wanted to do this, but didn't get any ideas until now ^^;

Anyways, here's my comic :3

kwIBHJk.jpg

It's in my more simplistic style and no color since it was faster for me to draw XD
based on REAL events
LsIFgrM.jpg
best of luck everybody

These have been sent to the judges, with names/watermarks removed for that purpose. :) Hope to have results for you soon!
WOOOOOOH!
the suspense is killin me

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » Official Contest: Comic Contest 2021

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus