Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

"She's a archer with a passion of protecting her hometown alone. She fights with arrows."
Rika Tenshi (played by SoulHeart57)

Yami nods. "arrows are nice. I like them better than bullets."
"Yeah. Arrows are actually kind of nice. And funny thing is, Anna has this giant robot tree called the Mighty Oak. He does a good amount of physical damage which is kinda nice."

Yami shrugs. "Can it stand up to my Crow's Spectral armor?"
"Well, due to air enemies being 50% resistance to earth, maybe."
"Anyway, Next off... Lance. He's a gun-freak."

Yami grins. "MY Armor isn't Air. It's void, and sorta a ground thing, it can only fly for travel."
"It's a logic of birds just being 50% resistant to earth element attacks, aight? jeez."

Yami shrugs. "So, is that good or bad?"
"Dunno."
Yami Anumbra wrote:
Yami grins. "MY Armor isn't Air. It's void, and sorta a ground thing, it can only fly for travel."
"how is your armor made of void? And how strong is it?"

Yami shrugs. "Which form do you want to see? Giant avatar, or just normal armor?"
"Normal i guess maybe there's something thats like a sil key or something to make the way it is"

(so, i can't find a picture, so i'll try to describe it best as i can.)

Yami forms the armor, purple and black interlocking ghostly plates forming in an almost samurai like armor, with wings in the back, a crows head shaped helm, and 9 black orbs with a purple aura.

(gonna be honest, i based this off of Susano'o from naruto."
(It just be like that sometimes) "hmm.... I dont see a sil key or a moore fob is it some kind of magic or something?" Cairo says examining the amor

Yami nods. "Yeah, it is."

(The orbs are based off of the truth seeking orbs. there are so many good powers in anime, it's just like, oh, i have a new power idea. oh yeah that already exists)
Gwen foster (played by scare)

Cairo geria wrote:
"Normal i guess maybe there's something thats like a sil key or something to make the way it is"

Gwen walked over to Cairo and kissed him on the Cheek
Gwen foster wrote:
Cairo geria wrote:

"hi gwen 😁"
Yami Anumbra wrote:
Yami nods. "Yeah, it is."

(The orbs are based off of the truth seeking orbs. there are so many good powers in anime, it's just like, oh, i have a new power idea. oh yeah that already exists)
that's awesome how does magic work? my world doesn't have it
Gwen foster (played by scare)

Cairo geria wrote:
Gwen foster wrote:
Cairo geria wrote:

"hi gwen 😁"

Gwen "Hey Waffle Cairo that is the nick name I am giving you"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus