Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Crystopher 'crys' Augustus (played by GU7TMUNCH3RZ)

(like 10)

he smiled warmly
Matt (played by Taro_Nuke1)

(Nice.)

"Welp, i'ma go back to my seat."
Matt (played by Taro_Nuke1)

Cue Matt just going back to his seat. "Pretty quiet sometimes as well."
michal onyx (played by sammythepup)

Onyx faded back into the bar with the same silver mist "anyone have tea? I've ran out of oolong. I'm willing to pay!"
Miriam D. Xebec (played by Reithesniper)

"Tera came down and brought me some tea, its for like energy and stamina and stuff-"
Drael sat in a large chair. His sword, Armageddon's Call, rested across his lap.

Miriam would run over "BIG MAN LET ME HOLD YOUR SWORD!"
Custard (played by GU7TMUNCH3RZ)

michal onyx wrote:
Onyx faded back into the bar with the same silver mist "anyone have tea? I've ran out of oolong. I'm willing to pay!"

"I have tea!" they said to onyx

Miriam would casually pull out her rapier and pointed it out the window, she'd casually fire a blast which fried a bird outside "hehe"
Drael moved his hand away from the hilt and spoke to Miriam "here...."

She'd attempt to pick it up "huh-" she'd say actually trying this time "HEY THIS IS HEAVY-" she'd say before sighing and activating not only her devil fruit but her armament haki boosting her already unnatural strength, adding from her devil red, and boosting her strength further, which allowed her to pick it up a few inches off his lap "So cool!" She'd say sparkles in her eyes as she held the large blade
"It weighs as much as a dead neutron star" he said to her
Shade Waker (played by Shadeslayer45)

shade was not at his seat his empty seat holding his broken sword and its sheath as he was in locked in a battle in his world
Kagami Tadashi-Tenshi (played by SoulHeart57)

Miriam D. Xebec wrote:
She'd attempt to pick it up "huh-" she'd say actually trying this time "HEY THIS IS HEAVY-" she'd say before sighing and activating not only her devil fruit but her armament haki boosting her already unnatural strength, adding from her devil red, and boosting her strength further, which allowed her to pick it up a few inches off his lap "So cool!" She'd say sparkles in her eyes as she held the large blade

(you're telling me she can lift more than 100 million tons? Coz i'm assuming the sword weigh as much as a full neutron star, not just a sugar cube sized piece?)
Noros (played by Jaws)

Cue him playing shogi with Robin as they sipped on their drinks; Noros having a beer and Robin having butterbeer.
tumblr_pkiyktcXM61v2u1rn_640.gif

(Well allow me to put this into prospective)

( Zoro pre time skip (alabasta) could lift a building with slight struggle and badly injured, she is genetically modified and theoretically should be as stronger than him)

(And at the same time she's related to Xebec which remained the captain of the rocks pirates until defeated)

(Along with that her multiplier for red has no exact cap, it just depends how much of said emotion she has stored)

(And along with that she is using Haki which doubles the users strength)

(And she isn't even holding it straight up although I should've specified how high she's holding it, she's lifting it a few inches above his leg-)
Kagami Tadashi-Tenshi (played by SoulHeart57)

(so, i did some math... a sugar cube sized chunk of a neutron star would weigh about 100 million tons on earth. a sugar cube has a volume of 0.216 cubic inches. The diameter of a star is 12.5 miles, and the circumference is 78.54 miles. the total volume of a neutron star is 2,080,962,020,819,983,558. that's in the Quintillions. If i divide that number by 0.216, i get this : 9.6340834e+18. I don't even know what the heck that means, but im guessing that based on the size of the decimal, the weight of a full neutron star is somewhere in the quadrillions.)
Shade Waker wrote:
shade was not at his seat his empty seat holding his broken sword and its sheath as he was in locked in a battle in his world

Drael sensed Shade in battle and he grabbed Armageddon's Call to go to his aid. His wings spread from his back and he flew off.
Cyber 'surf' Lightseeker (played by GU7TMUNCH3RZ)

He's just sitting in a corner
Shade Waker (played by Shadeslayer45)

he just stood surrounded by undead corpses and robotic bodies he had destroyed for every enemy he cut down three more appeared

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus