Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Drael threw Armageddon's Call which slaughtered a significant change of them by weight alone. He grabbed the hilt and flourished it like a baseball bat.
Shade Waker (played by Shadeslayer45)

he just turned on his foot to see drael and nodded shade had been fighting for hours trying to defend a city while it evacuated and well one against many even with his power was a task
Cyber 'surf' Lightseeker (played by GU7TMUNCH3RZ)

"uhm--"
michal onyx (played by sammythepup)

Sighing,onyx pulled out his leather pouch and put a few pinches of dried leaves into his mug of cold water "better than nothing"
Crystopher 'crys' Augustus (played by GU7TMUNCH3RZ)

He'd been enjoying this fine day

He sipped at his cold tea before setting it back down to steep more "always cold..the one drink I like hot and I have to have it cold"
Drael flew towards the attackers and went berserk. He started hacking and chopping them down.
Custard (played by GU7TMUNCH3RZ)

they'd offered michal warm tea

"Thank you, but what brew is it?" He sniffed at the cup In puzzlment
Custard (played by GU7TMUNCH3RZ)

"it's Oolong! my momma's recipe"

"Ahh,thank you" he tentatively took a sip from the tea before setting out a tray and spilling out the letter sacks contents. A wide variety of dried tea tumbled out, and a lot more than what the small sack could hold too.
Cyber 'surf' Lightseeker (played by GU7TMUNCH3RZ)

He was just sitting in a corner
Fishy Boopkins (played by randomentity777)

Miriam D. Xebec wrote:
"Is that all JubJub can say-"

"Yes. His vocabulary is very limited. But if you place his hand on an active record player, his mouth becomes a speaker...somehow. I think it works in the same way that I can eat rocks and convert them into spiky balls."

Onyx finished his cup of tea as he pushed the rest of his tea leaves back into the pouch. But was exceededingly gentle with the smaller pouch of bright blue leaves. Then the mis started to cloud around him and soon blocked him from sight. Then the mist dissipated showing that onyx was no longer there, but a small silver coin lay next to the empty tea cup, and the scent of him lingered a bit, but soon faded. He was simply gone
Cue Nolegs just randomly just ragdolling himself into the ground
Shade Waker (played by Shadeslayer45)

he was just standing there his sword in the ground panting his cloak and body armor coated in burns and slashes his skin healing slowly
Nearl (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“What an odd bunch around here…But I suppose I’m no different.”
JubJub Boopkins (played by randomentity777)

"JubJub!"
Crystopher 'crys' Augustus (played by GU7TMUNCH3RZ)

he gave jubjub a huge hug
JubJub Boopkins (played by randomentity777)

JubJub makes a noise like a squeaky toy.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus