Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Shade Waker (played by Shadeslayer45)

"they'll work quick now unless your brother wants to be demolished again keep a collected eye on him i was dangerously close to ending his life in" he checked the wall clock "about a minute and a half"
Peanut the Postknight (played by Taro_Nuke1)

Cue Peanut just watching while drinking some iced water. "This got interesting."
deleted cuz i feel cringey (played anonymously)

Five spat some of the excess blood that had accumulated in his mouth, "Oh bullsh**." Five hissed.
Luther shook his head and sighed, and he thought Klaus was bad...

Looks like Five's been hanging out with Klaus a little too much. But then again, Five wasn't the most sane either.
But no one in the Hargreeves' Family was, really... They all had their...quirks.

shade just rolls his eyes and heads outside he was gonna smoke off this encounter

Klaus Hargreeves then came in, what perfect timing...
"Aw, looks like Fivey got in a little fight. Did you win~?" Klaus said, holding his pink boa close to his chest.

Five threw his head back slightly against the wall, "Shut the hell up, Klaus... You're not making this any better." He growled.

he was outside smoking his hood on his head
Isaac Moriah (played by Taro_Nuke1)

Cue Isaac just being no longer a ghost. "Finally, after more than 300 seconds-"

Klaus didn't seem surprised to see Isaac just...appear like that.
Because he had already seen Isaac from the start.

He could see ghosts.
Ben Hargreeves, also a ghost, was constantly nearby Klaus, making sure he didn't do anything stupid. He was usually responded to with a 'shut up' though.

"Okay, hey little funky dude." Klaus bent down slowly, and gave Isaac a head pat.

Five held his head back up, he was starting to regain his strength and his wounds were feeling a lot better.

he walks back in the blood on the floor was crawling up filling the tiny cut in shades body armor the iron in the blood repairing the tiny cut

Klaus looked around, "So! I wonder what kind of stuff they got in this place, hm~"
Luther shot him a glare, "Klaus, no. You're not drinking."

"In-fact, we're leaving. Right now." Luther grabbed Five, ignoring Five's 'put me down'.
Klaus sighed, "Oh fine~ Okay..." He put his hands in his skin-tight, black jeans and pursed his lips in sort of a pout.

Luther, Five and Klaus then left the bar, heading back to their universe...

"well that happened" he shoves his hands into his pockets

(( Had fun with y'all, but I really need to get off of here. Getting late, lol... ))

((lol its half past 5 in the morn here

(( Same here. Fellow EST, I see? ))

((ja

(( Nice! Anyway, see you. :) ))
Azumi Hemmberg (played by Revereen)

Azumi is now playing tf2 on the Bulldozer's laptop, who begrudgingly obliged to let her use it. She then unknowingly enters a community server and is surprised to see several players A-posing.

That is when she sensed someone behind her, a certain Inspektor from Boston doing the exact same pose.

She then went :0
Noel (played by Reithesniper)

Noel would be trading kicks with a "Sanji" which as just a photo construct, made to match him
Anna (played by Taro_Nuke1)

And cue Anna just walking back to Noel with a bag of popcorn which is already done heating up. The bag is pretty hot since it was in a microwave- "Ooh- Ow- Okay, this burns- ack-"
Noel (played by Reithesniper)

Noel disposes the construct and walks over to Anna, she'd cool the bag "Better?"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus