Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Peanut the Postknight (played by Taro_Nuke1)

Cue Peanut just walking to Fumizuki. "Hey, Fumizuki."
"Oh hey Peanut. You know what happen with Shade? He disappeared, and I don't think he's coming back."

"Ah, cheer up Fumi. I'm sure he'll come back soon enough. He's probably on a mission or some sort." Peanut said as he ate a pop-tart.
Fumizuki shakes her head. "His friends gone as well. Miss Infinity, Umbra, and even the Commander."

"Strange. They are sometimes around and they aren't today. What in sam hell is going on anyway?-" Peanut said, as suddenly Ghost, the doggo ran in the bar then slid to Peanut. "Oh! Hey Ghost!"

((Welp, this chat dead xd))

((Still dead chat. Time to kazotsky-))
Indra (played by AgitoAceXIII)

Peanut the Postknight wrote:
"Strange. They are sometimes around and they aren't today. What in sam hell is going on anyway?-" Peanut said, as suddenly Ghost, the doggo ran in the bar then slid to Peanut. "Oh! Hey Ghost!"

“If ya had to ask me, I’d say nobody really knows.”

"Yeah, I'm pretty sure we all get the point where nobody cared about asking and such." Peanut said as his doggo just barked in a "bruh" way

“No kiddin’.”
Isaac Moriah (played by Taro_Nuke1)

Cue Isaac just walking in circles around Indra because he felt like it. "Hmmmmmmmmm..."

“…Uh. Can I help you, or somethin’?” Insert unamused tiger noises—Except the only thing she’s got related to a tiger is the ears and her tail?
Azumi Hemmberg (played by Revereen)

Azumi is double jumping.... why is she double jumping???

She seems to have had a change of clothes as she is now wearing smaller version of scout's attire, complete with the headset and cap.

Inspektor Bonk is proud that he turned a wise old fox into a fox with zoomies... or one can say, 'zumis

*Laugh track*

Insert Indra just internally groaning despite not hearing the joke, being it a description of the joke and not the actual one…so…yeah?
Pyro (played by randomentity777)

Pyro is busy trying to start a fire
(( 722d84.jpg ))
(( ...I'm sorry- ))
Azumi Hemmberg (played by Revereen)

((It's fine, because the narrator narrating Azumi is about to say the following: ))

Azumi puts the dead chat on a recliner and Frankensteins the chat.

"It's alive, it's alive!", Azumi exclaimed, now cosplaying as a discount Doofenshmirtz from Phineas and Ferb with night vision goggles. Despite being known for being a calm and wise fox spirit, she was influenced by a certain Inspektor to be as unpredictable as possible with no explanation as to why she had changed her behavior. She simply said, "Funneh"
Cloaker (played by Revereen)

"My goggles!", The Cloaker said as he realized his night vision goggles were stolen by Azumi. He couldn't stay mad at her for being so cute. However, he is rather terrified of her going full mad scientist.
Pyro (played by randomentity777)

*Muffled gibberish* (Translation: "Azumi reminds me of the Medic")

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus