Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Peanut the Postknight (played by Taro_Nuke1)

Cue Peanut just looking at the 4th wall. "It's funny on how this is going down." Fourth Wall Break Count: 1
Isaac Moriah (played by Taro_Nuke1)

Indra wrote:
“…Uh. Can I help you, or somethin’?” Insert unamused tiger noises—Except the only thing she’s got related to a tiger is the ears and her tail?
"Nope, don't need help. I'm just walking around you because i'm just bored. Besides, this place has gone quiet than that blue-skinned person i fought in that chest... well, he did look like me- But here we are."
Indra (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“…Right.”
Noel (played by Reithesniper)

"Logic is nothing more than a illusion we use to make sense of things when in true reality nothing makes sense at all, even if do find a way to confirm all logic that confirmation could break logic itself.... So yes I would like 17 gallons of popcorn butter in my popcorn"

Winter's head starts smoking as she tries to process that whole 20 minute lecture "...It was just popcorn-" she'd say before collapsing
"I had a strange dream. I dreamed that I saw a soldier standing next to my bed. I couldn't see their face, but I knew they were a soldier somehow. I thought I was seeing my late husband Jeff, so I called out to him. There was no answer, and then I woke up."
Kiara Banks (played by scare)

Kiara enters some bar nice friendly people here she said to her self and went to order a drink

“Ya sure that you ain’t screwed up in the head, lady?” She raises a brow at Natalie. “I mean it’s not my business, but ya know.”
Indra wrote:
“Ya sure that you ain’t screwed up in the head, lady?” She raises a brow at Natalie. “I mean it’s not my business, but ya know.”

"I'm fine, thanks. I mean, I'm a bit nervous because I'm gonna be a mom and I don't have the support of a significant other for it, but otherwise fine. At least my colleagues at work are supportive of me."

Kiara order a drink
Azumi Hemmberg (played by Revereen)

Dr Natalie Manning wrote:
Indra wrote:

"I'm fine, thanks. I mean, I'm a bit nervous because I'm gonna be a mom and I don't have the support of a significant other for it, but otherwise fine. At least my colleagues at work are supportive of me."

"Oh, I'm a mother!", the Kitsune told Natalie gleefully, "I can give you tips on time management. Actually, where is my son? Renny!"

A human wearing a jacket came from behind a barrel, he looked confused and scared

"Mom", he said, catching his breath, "Don't A-pose while sliding anymore..."

"Aw, alright. I thought that was your generation's humor?"

"I know, but I didn't expect it to be much more terrifying in real life"
Inspektor Bonk (played by Revereen)

The Inspektor laughed at Ren.
Dwayne Diaz (played by scare)

Dwayne "Can I have a cherry punch and a fruit punch for the Lady" (Bartender scott)"Okay coming up"
Azumi Hemmberg wrote:
"Oh, I'm a mother!", the Kitsune told Natalie gleefully, "I can give you tips on time management. Actually, where is my son? Renny!"

"Thanks. I'm Dr Natalie Manning."

Kiara smiled warmly at Dwayne

“Yeah, well, I wouldn’t know much about bein’ a mum. I’ve just known the streets me whole life.”
"This place gone quiet. Ay, someone hit me with a glass cup rq."
((Dead chat moment))
Wayward Varian (played by PK-Lucas)

He only stared at the cat, a spacey look on his face, holding his crook.
Cue Nolegs just curling into a ball. Then it just starts doing a spin-dash. Pretty similar to that one game, don't ya think?
Wayward Varian (played by PK-Lucas)

(( I get that reference! :0 ))

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus