Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Link, The Champion of Hyrule (played by GoingForTheMile)

Carneline wrote:
The purple feline-like creature approached link, a gleam in the pink on cyan eyes, he walked in a circle around link as he took in the new visitor

Link seemed to realize this almost instantly, his eyes meeting the feline's. he frowned when the creature walked in a circle around him. The Hylian's first thought was that he was about to be attacked. Though, after observing a bit more, the other was just studying him. The Hero paused, before giving the smallest smile and a tiny wave towards the purple feline.
Carneline (played by GU7TMUNCH3RZ)

the feline waved back as he stopped in front of link

Carneline wrote:
the feline waved back as he stopped in front of link

The Hylian assumed that was enough, turning away and observing the rest. However, he noticed the feline was still staying. Never the less, Link was a bit confused.

'Is there something you need?' Link signed, hoping that the other may understand sign language.
Carneline (played by GU7TMUNCH3RZ)

He shook his head as he took a seat and stated in sign language 'have a great day'
Kiara Banks (played by scare)

Nepeta leijon wrote:
"Hello!"

kiara "hru"?

Carneline wrote:
He shook his head as he took a seat and stated in sign language 'have a great day'

Link tilted his head, before giving a small smile once more and nodding to him. His expression once turned stoic once again, taking out his sword and polishing it with the spare cloth he had. Able to make sure it at least stays in good condition before it breaks after all, something he found rather annoying.

He eventually glanced up, gazing back at the feline. 'Thank you. You as well.' It was a delayed response, but oh well. Nothing much he could do about it now.
Nicki was a bit disappointed that no one got her joke or found it funny.
Slime Bunny (played by Taro_Nuke1)

Cue the Slime Bunny just plopping to the ceiling, then landing on top of Nicki. "I found it funny-"
"Thanks." She smiled at the slime bunny.

"No problem!" :D

((Dead chat xd))

((Chat's still dead xd))
"If this place was any deader, I'd have to do the official paperwork for it."
Azumi Hemmberg (played by Revereen)

Azumi grabs a medigun and revives a box that displayed the words "Dead Chat" in a hologram. It works for no reason. Actually, the chat was accidentally ubercharged, meaning that every character would be probably seeing mostly Red or Blue, but not purple.

"Huh-"
Pyro (played by randomentity777)

*Muffled gibberish*
Azumi Hemmberg (played by Revereen)

Azumi is ubercharged because of the aformentioned revival of the "Dead Chat", which should now be just "Chat". She panics as she sees her entire being become enveloped in a shiny, red, metallic surface due to the effects of the ubercharge. She is now A posing in order to calm down.

0.0 was the only facial expression that the kitsune could exert as of the moment.
Bulldozer (played by Revereen)

The Bulldozer, however... should not have been ubercharged. He is now breaking everything in the bar in order to find heisters, seemingly knowing he has a few seconds until the uber wears off.

"I don't need a visor!", He exclaimed proudly, "I need a medic!"
michal onyx (played by sammythepup)

And another entrance through a doorway of mistt my Onyx she had a slight curve of a smile tugging at his lips. His hands folded neatly in front of him, and his garb well maintained as was the short blade at his side. This blade was new
Fumizuki seems sad.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus