Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

deleted cuz i feel cringey (played anonymously)

Klaus raised his brow at Smolensk, then shrugged it off and looked off to the side, zoning out on a random spot on the wall.
Natalie left the bar with a sigh of disappointment. "Don't come crying to me when you get lung cancer."
Smolensk (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"I don't have lungs."

Five casually ate a peanut-butter and marshmallow sandwich he made while, with the other hand, he poured a margarita for the mannequin, who's name was Dolores, and put it on the counter in front of her.
Devil May Care (played by GU7TMUNCH3RZ)

pip had randomly called out "Is anyone here perhaps a doctor?"
"The only doctor here left because Smolensk was rude to her."

"I am very concerned for my friend's wellbeing but I do not know how I might help? do you perhaps know?"
"Uhhh...no?"

Klaus stared at the wall for the longest time before nearly falling off the side of the arm chair, which alarmed him and he sat upright.

Five looked at Klaus, "Careful, idiot." He hissed.
"Meh." Klaus shrugged.

pip let out a sad sigh

Klaus slurred, "I'm thinking about getting another drink."
Ben, a ghost, that only Klaus could see, shook his head. "Klaus, no-"

"Shut up!" Klaus snapped at Ben, which...to others, wasn't there.
Five slapped his own forehead, because he kind of already knew what was going on, though he couldn't see Ben. Klaus had explained it to him.
Azumi Hemmberg (played by Revereen)

Azumi got out of the tent and sneakily walked towards Five, trying her best not to get spotted.

"Are... you alright?, the Kitsune said to Five and tilted her head
Bulldozer (played by Revereen)

Meanwhile the Bulldozer is drop kicking couches only to find criminals he calls, "Heisters!", wearing clown masks.

Five glanced at Azumi, "Yeah, my brother's just an idiot." He said.
He glanced at Dolores for a moment to make sure she was doing alright, then looked backed at Azumi.

"uhm-- pip--"

Klaus glanced up a bit, "So! Anybody got a radio? MP3 player? Phone? This place is boring and needs some jams~" Klaus giggled flamboyantly as he leaned on his elbows on the arm of the chair.
"I've got it." Theo pulls out a small rectangular box branded with the Stark Industries logo, and with the push of a button it unfolds into a full speaker system. Theo then connects his phone to said speaker system, and begins to play some music

(( Sorry for late reply, was taking a shower. ))

Klaus began banging his head softly, "Hell yeaaah~ That's the stuff~" He listened to the music, his eyes occasionally closing.
Cue Nolegs just flying around the bar, once again. At high speed. "WOO-" Cue Nolegs just getting donked by a random can "Ow- Anyway."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus