Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Matt (played by Taro_Nuke1)

"Guess i'd better get going too." Matt has disconnected.
Korby Pureheart (played anonymously)

Cue Korby just dodging random projectiles. What are they doing?- Oh wait, i see. They're training on dodging attacks! Focus is key so, i rather not bother Korby.
Fumizuki is still curled up in front of the fireplace.

Korby then got hit by a boxing glove as the training bot facepalms. Korby then landed next to Fumizuki. "Poyo!" (Translation: "Oof!")
"Huh? Are you okay?"

"Poyo. Poyo poyo." :D (Translation: "Yup. Thanks for asking.")
deleted cuz i feel cringey (played anonymously)

Five teleported into the bar, drinking coffee laced with liquor.
He seemed quiet today for no specific reason.

Cue Korby just continuing training with the training dummy. The training dummy said: Hold these projectiles. But suddenly, Korby did a counter attack with the fighter ability, which somehow caught someone's attention. And then, Korby literally combos the training dummy to pieces. "Poyo poyo, Poyo poyo poyo!" (Translation: "Oh nah, hold these pizzas!") (XD)

((Dead chat xd))
Achan (played by Jaws)

They entered the bar, a spine chilling vibe surrounds them. Achan looks around and continues to towards a table.

As Korby was done training, they took a huge stretch after training for that long then went to go sit down somewhere.
Achan (played by Jaws)

They observed Korby for a bit then resumed walking to a table then sat down on a chair. Picking up a menu, they quickly skim through it.

675.gif

Korby then waved to Achan then they slightly wonder what to do. "Poyo.." (Translation: "Hmm..")

"Poyo poyo." (Translation: "I wonder if there's anyone who needs helping.")

((Behold, dead chat xd))
Mrs Mason (played by randomentity777)

Mrs Mason is busy making some Christmas cookies.
Honey (played by Reithesniper)

Honey seems to show much interest in the cookies " Interesting-"
Faputa (played by GU7TMUNCH3RZ)

She ran up to Mrs mason excitedly "Faputa smells something yummy, sosu"
Vischer V. Angeln (played anonymously)

Vischer noticed Faputa and his eyes instantly filled with excitement.
He ran up to Faputa and grabbed her by the shoulders to turn her around to face him, letting go after turning her.

"You're such a fascinating creature! Just like that little green puffball that went crazy that one time after saying a weird word!" He said, his sharp teeth baring, Desklight dangling in his face. "Can I get a blood sample? DNA sample?" He held up a syringe and a DNA kit. "Or maybe I can take your temperature, or maybe even dissect you! He he he hah!" He laughed a bit menacingly at the last part.
Faputa (played by GU7TMUNCH3RZ)

faputa stared at Vischer in confusion before only answering one question with an action of her biting her hand until it bled "Faputa is happy to give you a blood sample, sosu"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus