Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Tomatoredd (played by GU7TMUNCH3RZ)

tomatoredd had silently entered the bar, trying not to attract the attention of michal, okyp or anyone else, his multicolored hoodie does the opposite of his intents
michal onyx (played by sammythepup)

"Mister! Quit this din at once! Can't even take a nap" he held his head high defiantly. His tail straight and stiff

tomatoredd had flinched, as he turned to michal confusedly "y...you talking to me?"

He calmed, turning to face redd "nono old friend, your are fine, my tea is waiting for you inside. Just like the old days"

((Typooooo! XDXD))

he'd stood shaking, he'd tilted his head in confusion

He DID seem familiar...almost like Dejan vì

he stared at michal, a deep worry remained in his eyes
Okyp Ymyk (played by randomentity777)

michal onyx wrote:
"Mister! Quit this din at once! Can't even take a nap" he held his head high defiantly. His tail straight and stiff

"Sorry about that, lad."
Korby Pureheart (played anonymously)

Cue Korby just rolling around in circles. AND they are in the middle of the floor too. Seems like the puff ball's bored. -.-"
Luther Hargreeves (played anonymously)

The bar was silent, until a loud thumping noise was heard at the open door. "Just gotta...wedge myself through there..."
There was a tall, big man with an overcoat, trying to get through the door, but seemed to be too big.

He turned a bit and ducked, then finally managed to wedge himself into the door, hitting his head on the doorframe still.
The shuffling of his overcoat was heard as he stood back up straight, then he looked around.

"Nice place." He said shortly, "Now let's see, where is this Number 8 I've been hearing about from Five?" Luther looked around for the green puffball.

He looked around, went over to a table and sat down...only for the chair to break underneath him.

The man stood up, turning to the broken chair, looked around and attempted to fix it with nothing, not even glue.
Of course he wasn't very successful with it. "Hm." He glared at the chair, sticking one broken piece to another, trying to get it back how it was before he had sit on it.

Luther glanced around the room, hoping to find someone that would help him with it, but seemed there was no one around, so he sat down (or more plopped down) onto the floor and began trying to fix the chair again.

Suddenly, Korby rolled in. And then they smacked the training bot by rolling onto it. I guess it's doing a spindash from that one familiar game. "Poyo!" (Translation: "Oof!")

Luther noticed, perking his head up, dropping the broken pieces of wood. Then he looked around, what was that?
He stood up, walked over to where he heard the noise. Could it be that puffball?

Luther couldn't find Korby though... Hm...
Until he nearly stepped on Korby; luckily he noticed Korby there before stepping down.

Luther stepped away, "Oh!" He looked at the green ball. "You're smaller than I thought." Luther looked down at Korby.
deleted cuz i feel cringey (played anonymously)

Five teleported into the bar, drinking his cup of coffee casually. Already sitting at the table; he teleported like that.

"Poyo. Poyo poyo poyo!" (Translation: "Yup. And you seem taller like that mech me and Five just fought!")
Peanut the Postknight (played by Taro_Nuke1)

Anyway, cue Peanut just looking through a book. "Hm, that seems very useful."

Luther gently picked up Korby like they were a baby bird, Luther's hands were so big compared to Korby.
"You must be Korby, or should we say Number 8?" Luther looked at them closely, holding them up to eye level.

"...Korby Hargreeves?" He raised a brow, looking off to the side, trying to come up with a proper name for Korby.
Isaac Moriah (played by Taro_Nuke1)

"AAH-" Isaac flopped and then flopped onto the floor! Ouch-

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus