Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Zero (played by Reithesniper)

"Your literally wearing hedgehog skates shush"
Damian Cross (played by SoulHeart57)

In a matter of seconds, Zero will soon be wondering how his tail got into Damian’s hands, whether severed or intact. “Don’t question me, femboy demon. You shush.”

Zero wrote:
"Your literally wearing hedgehog skates shush"

((He’s not really wearing them, those are just a reference coz they cool. They make ur Jordan’s look fake.))
Zero (played by Reithesniper)

((Shame im too lazy to change the message :) ))

((???))
Alia Chrome (played by Reithesniper)

Astoria Runs in Alia following closely behind "Young lady get back here!" She'd chase her daughter who turns to blow a raspberry
Kagami Tadashi-Tenshi (played by SoulHeart57)

Kagami slide in next to her wife, smiling. “Well… she’s definitely a vibrant young girl… strange, she was just born a few hours ago… and a few minutes before that when we found out about her…. And now she is nine… RP logic is and odd this..”

" Im suddenly in my 30s, ask Noel and Narrator, time passes weirdly in our weird world-"
Astoria Chrome (played anonymously)

Astoria telekinetically picks up a stool and throws it at Alia, who kinda just dodges

“I’m also in my 30’s as well…”

Maki whispers to her sudden grand daughter, Astoria runs over and points a finger at Kagami "Old!", she runs back to her grandma

Kagami glares at her mother. “Stop feeding her bad ideas, if you continue being a bad influence, I’ll have to stop you from seeing her.”
Maki Tadashi (played by Reithesniper)

"Your a bully!" She kids, as she offers Astoria a sandwhich "Besides Im probably older, Just Noel has to update it-"

“Why did my maker let you make the child? Now she’s going to be pure chaos…”

"Astoria will be fine" she'd say giggling "Ooo who should we have actually train her, she's bound to be much stronger than me!"

Kagami grins. “With enough time and effort, she might give me a run for my money.”

"An omnipotent child is worrying so maybe not too much effort-" she'd say
Katraj (played anonymously)

*the naga was quiet mostly and just watched really not sure of anything and if they were friendly people or not but he didn’t want to chance it so he kept to him self at this time*

The child walked over to the Naga, a small and friendly smile on her face "Snake" She'd say smiling pretty bright
Katraj (played anonymously)

*He nodded his head and flicked his head booping her with his tongue and smiled a bit*

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus