Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Katraj (played anonymously)

*the naga slither about wanting to get something to eat*
Zero (played by Reithesniper)

Zero looks at the Naga, tilting his head "Big snek" he says childishly

*he soon poked the person nose gently and grinned*

Zero opens a portal an enormous pile of meat falls from it, dehydrating it to make it basically incapable of causing harm- "you hungry?"

*he nodded his head as he was hungry for sure and soon started to eat the meat gulping it down one by one*
Waspinator (played by randomentity777)

Waspinator lies on the ground in a smouldering mess.
michal onyx (played by sammythepup)

"Stealing my idea for food there zero?" He smiled

*he soon had his fill of the food and coiled up like a rope and soon fell asleep quietly without bothering anyone else*

"No that's the only way to eat them, they spread through blood so we dehydrate them, there's not even enough in there to turn a lizard" he'd say

[*he opened one of his eyes seeing what they were talking about since he was curious but soon awoke and slither over to them*

"So basically its like a universe wide disease that infects planets, its like on stray meteorite and all life is gone, after every all that corpses and stuff start dissolving, but not flesh the flesh stays behind building these beast that are easily worse than humanity-" he shrugs "I could get a book and read off some of the beast-"
michal onyx (played by sammythepup)

"No! I don't want to hear about such sad things on my day off, besides, our slithery friend here looks like they could use a spot by the fire"

" Thats fair-" he shrugs, before teleporting a book about lizards into his lap, he seems to mostly look at pictures and not names as he doesnt really understand or care understand them-
Korby Pureheart (played anonymously)

Cue Korby just on the phone. It seems they're talking to some other colored kirbys.
Pyro (played by randomentity777)

Pyro toasts a marshmallow on the fire.
Peanut the Postknight (played by Taro_Nuke1)

Peanut then walked in, sat down and then sighed to himself. "Man..."
Vocaloids (played anonymously)

Cris seemed to just be breaking any mirror that was located in the bar...
...What the hell was wrong with this man's spine?
Peanut the Postknight (played by Taro_Nuke1)

Peanut didn't mind much about it. "Hm... Anyone seen Fumizuki anywhere?"
Vocaloids (played anonymously)

The white-haired propped the metal bat he was using to crush all the mirrors, onto his shoulder and looked at Peanut.
"No idea." He rubbed his cheek, which had been bleeding from getting cut by the mirror pieces.
Korby Pureheart (played anonymously)

Korby's still in the call. I'ma just explain what's happening at this point.

Orange Kirby: "You've reached the Dreamland Paranormal Society, how may i help you?"

Green Kirby: "Yo. I'm facing some weird things every twist and turn and all around everywhere. It kinda reminds me of the Mandela Catalogue series."

Grey Kirby: "Serious? I thought Alternates was scary enough!"

Purple Kirby: "Nahh, nah. I seen worse."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus