Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Ocea N. (played anonymously)

Ocea waggles his tail and hops, but this time falls over and falls on his face. His tail still wags though.
"Nope-" Nolegs then slipped off the handle! "Ah crap!" And Nolegs flopped on the floor.

Ocea gasps and sits up, "Are you okay, kitty kitty?" He asks with a high-pitched voice.
deleted cuz i feel cringey (played anonymously)

"Dammit, alright." Five put his hands in his shorts pockets, muttering something about Klaus. Seemed like insults.
"What are you guys doing any--" Five quickly teleported away from the sword (and Nolegs) that fell to the floor. "...Way." He finished.
"Well, we're trying to cure our boredom. Also uh, Korby's been looking for ya."
"If i were you, i'd look up."

"What?-" He looked up right quick.

Ocea looks up too
Korby Pureheart (played anonymously)

Korby is... glued to the ceiling. Also, they're angry about it. "Poyo poyo." ("I got glued to the ceiling.")

"Ah." Five stared. "Why and how?" Five wasn't even surprised.
Korby Pureheart (played anonymously)

Korby looks at Mad Rat... Who is taped on the ceiling. "Poyo poyo?" ("Care to explain?")]
Mad Rat (played anonymously)

"Why the hell are you looking at me for?! I didn't glue you to the damn ceiling! That damned salt statue did!"
Edith (played by Taro_Nuke1)

Edith just stares at them. In a "bruh" way.
"I got it." Cue Nolegs just flipping the gravity. (for himself) Then, he scrapped the glue off Korby then ripped the tape off the ceiling, and off Mad Rat too. "There ya go."
michal onyx (played by sammythepup)

Onyx slowly sat up before stretching out each of his limbs before sighing and standing up. He trudged to the bar and slicked behind it to try and rummage for any food....because it seems like there's never anyone running the bar
Eko (played by Reithesniper)

Eko watch Onyx before tossing a dragon ball at him "Eh-" she'd say the ball landing maybe like two feet away "Im lazy-"

Onyx completey ignored them, he's seen the sayan types and just simply did not enjoy there ethics, but he's not gonna be rude about it
Eko (played by Reithesniper)

"Hey, can I get that back?-" she'd ask, sipping her grape soda "I really need to try a new flavor-"

Onyx was currently carefully sliding bottle and jars to the side to get to his hidden Jerky, then trotted happily to his pillow
Zero (played by Reithesniper)

Zero casually puts his hand in the fire, as hes a demon it isnt much too him, but he does take it kut after like ten seconds

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus