Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Lance (played by GU7TMUNCH3RZ)

takes nolegs out of his hat
Natalie (played by Taro_Nuke1)

Natalie then sighed deep as she walked up to Nolegs and Lance. First, she took the hat, then set it down on Lance's head, then she took out a knight helm then she just puts it down on Nolegs' head. "There, i've made it fair and balanced for you two so you guys won't end up causing an argument. Happy?"

Emo0057.jpg

"very much"
Astoria Chrome (played anonymously)

Astoria looks at the new people "Hm... Witch, a gun-slinger..and a cat?"

lance offered his hand to astoria for a handshake "I'm lance"
Matt (played by Taro_Nuke1)

"A-" Matt then crashed through a window! And then he just flopped on his face.
"WHAT THE?!-"

She'd return it, Ouro seems to hiss but soon realized for now he has no Ill will towards astoria "Im Astoria, this is Ouro!" She'd sah smiling, but then her attention is stolen by matt crashing through the window

"matt, i swear to god you do this every time"
Matt (played by Taro_Nuke1)

"That wasn't me this time- Anna catapulted me through that window-"

Emo0028.jpg
Anna (played by Taro_Nuke1)

"Damn it! I couldn't jump on the catapult in time!" Anna said, in an angry way as she just helps Matt up. Then she just slaps his hat off. "Nice landing though."

"Ouro, will we have friends like this?" she ask the snake, she then sighs "shame-"
Siva (played anonymously)

The pink-haired girl sipped a cup of chai, seeming oblivious to her surroundings and kept her violet eyes focused on nothing as though she were unable to divide her attention. (Hewwo everyone, I haven't rped in like 4 years)

((Welcome back then!))

Astoria roams the bar, Ouro kinda sat still exchanging thoughts with her as they'd walk
michal onyx (played by sammythepup)

The small pile of fur on the pillow by the fire shifted. And stretched out as onyx tried to yawn and blink away the dredged of sleep. He shook himself and then sat still soaking the last remaining glows of warmth from the embers inside the hearth

Astoria walks over to Onyx, she'd seem to be observing him

Zero watches not too far away of course

The smol fox faced her and spoke sleepily "could you do me a favor and put more fuel in the hearth?"

Astoria nods, raising her left hand towards the logs, she'd bend space and teleported new logs in their place "Is that right?" She'd ask

He smiled and shuffled deeper into his pillow and closed his eyes soaking the warmth

She'd sit down, noticing Ouro seemed a bit more comfortable near the warmth of the flame, she'd call over her grandmother and snuggled up next to her, Maki didnt seem to mind this one bit!

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus