Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Inspektor Bonk (played by Revereen)

Peanut the Postknight wrote:
Peanut then walked in, with an arrow impaled inside his arm. "Good evening everyone!- Oh, this arrow's still in my arm." Peanut said, now realizing it. He then took it out. "Agh-"

The scouting menace known as Inspektor Bonk runs by Peanut to give him a sandwich that heals wounds. He then proceeds to pet Azumi.

"Long time no see, friend!", Azumi said

"Bonk!", was all he could say
"I always like to help look for things."
Omni (played by Reithesniper)

"This is an odd bar-" she'd say looking at the people inside finding them... Weird I guess "Hm..."
Fumizuki sniffs the air, having noticed a smell. She searches around the room, and fishes a small sticker out from underneath a table. "Is this your sticker, Miss Azumi?"
Matt (played by Taro_Nuke1)

Cue Matt walking in, with some... weird clothing instead of some hobo clothing. What the hell's going on with him now?
Azumi Hemmberg (played by Revereen)

Fumizuki wrote:
Fumizuki sniffs the air, having noticed a smell. She searches around the room, and fishes a small sticker out from underneath a table. "Is this your sticker, Miss Azumi?"

"Oh it is! Thank you child! To compensate you, I shall give you a talisman of good luck!", Azumi said gleefully as she put the sticker back in the album. She then gave the talisman she mentioned to Fumizuki. It was a wooden sculpture of a kitsune with a drinking helmet, which brings the question, "What does this have to do with good luck?"

"I made it with Inspektor Bonk's help!", Azumi then told the narrator- wait what?

"Oh nothing!"
*Jokes walks in*
Damian Cross (played by SoulHeart57)

“Hey, can i kill the snake? It’s weird, walking.. and just looks… yeah a, just let me kill the damn thing.”

She'd look at Damian, " Wait what-" she'd mutter, coiling up quickly " I dont have anything you want, please leave me be"
Azumi Hemmberg wrote:
"Oh it is! Thank you child! To compensate you, I shall give you a talisman of good luck!", Azumi said gleefully as she put the sticker back in the album. She then gave the talisman she mentioned to Fumizuki. It was a wooden sculpture of a kitsune with a drinking helmet, which brings the question, "What does this have to do with good luck?"

"I made it with Inspektor Bonk's help!", Azumi then told the narrator- wait what?

"Oh nothing!"

Fumizuki smiles. "No problem. Happy to help."
Damian Cross (played by SoulHeart57)

Omni wrote:
She'd look at Damian, " Wait what-" she'd mutter, coiling up quickly " I dont have anything you want, please leave me be"

“… yeah, you’d be next. Your also weird, but i was talking about the snake named joke.””

She'd sigh " Forgive me then" she'd say very calm of course "And being weird is no reason to kill someone"
Ebony (played by GU7TMUNCH3RZ)

ebony silently entered the bar
Damian Cross wrote:
Omni wrote:

“… yeah, you’d be next. Your also weird, but i was talking about the snake named joke.””

"Hey I'm no snake, I'm clearly a skunk" jokes says offendedly.
Jade Amethyst (played by randomentity777)

"A green skunk. Now I've seen everything."
Jade Amethyst wrote:
"A green skunk. Now I've seen everything."
"A talking green skunk" replied jokes

"Are there green skunks that specifically don't talk?" Jade was sort of being sarcastic, but at the same time was genuinely curious.
"I don't know, I literally came from a cartoon." He answered

"Fair enough."

Onmi is stil very confused- "What is a cartoon"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus