Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Noel (played by Reithesniper)

Noel seems to just annoy my other characters, specially maki freezing the ground below her with every step she takes
Bennet (played by GU7TMUNCH3RZ)

bennet was using his pyro abilities to melt the ice
Noel (played by Reithesniper)

Noel seemed a little annoyed, she'd toss a snowball at him, much easier in her total human form, she clearly is not good with her hands
Fumizuki sets out a plate of chocolate chip cookies.
Astoria Chrome (played anonymously)

Astoria looks at the plate of chocolate chip cookies, tempted but was more occupied holding Maki back " Grandma your allergic to chocolate"
Sage Gaster (played by SoulHeart57)

Sage yoinks 2 cookies and munches on them.
Astoria Chrome (played anonymously)

The snake slithers over, and picks up two cookies, bringing them back to Maki and his owner "Ouro-" she'd say while trying to fish the cookie from Maki's hands "Ma she has chocolate-"
Fumizuki has fallen asleep on the sofa, snuggled against a pillow.
Omni (played by Reithesniper)

The Lamia slithers in, looking around from behind the visor despite her eyes not being visible she seemed to see quite clearly "Oh my first a castle then a tavern, I assume I am safe here.." She'd say to herself as she slithers towards the fire
Fumizuki yawns. "Mmm, good morning evwywun."
Sage Gaster (played by SoulHeart57)

Sage and Damian are having a destruction boss battle in the background.

Shs watches the battle through eventually slithering too them "oh?-"
Katraj (played anonymously)

*He flicks his tongue soon tilting his head* “are you another naga…?”

"Im a Lamia, you look rather similar to me tho.. Except my body isnt fully covered in scales"
Katraj (played anonymously)

“Neither is mine just my lower half really is”

"Mmm-" she'd think for a moment before shrugging "Then I dont know-" she'd say "Im not really any type of snake soo-"

She appears to be typing on a phone of sorts

"Also apparently its because I have these a larger chest, like for luring humans or something (It also says I drink to blood of children but thats just not true-) so I think that is the difference-"
Azumi Hemmberg (played by Revereen)

Azumi materialized an album of sorts out of thin air. The album was filled to the brim with stickers of varying kinds.

"Huh", She said as she turned a page, "I'm missing one"
"Missing a sticker? I can help you find it."
Peanut the Postknight (played by Taro_Nuke1)

Peanut then walked in, with an arrow impaled inside his arm. "Good evening everyone!- Oh, this arrow's still in my arm." Peanut said, now realizing it. He then took it out. "Agh-"
Azumi Hemmberg (played by Revereen)

Fumizuki wrote:
"Missing a sticker? I can help you find it."

"Why thank you, child! It's not often that younglings would help out an old fox like me!", She said happily.

"It's a scented sticker, so it shouldn't really be hard for me to find, however!"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus