Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Peanut the Postknight (played by Taro_Nuke1)

Cue Peanut just walking in, with an eyepatch on. I assume that his eye didn't heal up that much, but hey. It's recovering. "Heyo everyone."
Salty (played by Reithesniper)

Salty tackle hugs him "What happened?"
McMillian Agares (played anonymously)

McMillian nodded, "Never met an Oni before, lovely to meet you." He used his hair to grab the drink the bartender handed him and then carefully grasped the glass with his actual hands, taking a sip of it.

Salty wrote:
Salty tackle hugs him "What happened?"
"Well, I took a critical hit by an arrow. IN THE EYE." Peanut said, pretty annoyed at the fact that this really happened.
Vento (played by Reithesniper)

"Your hair is... like nerves or limbs"

Kemeno's head pops out of the water as if she's heard this idea, a man in a grey hoodie pushes her back in n o

" Perhaps you would like a helmet?" She'd offer " Free of charge!"

McMillian smiled, his sharp teeth being visible. "Yes they are quite like limbs. They help me a lot when I'm taking care of my son Noah."
McMillian then thought of Noah, "He's four, he's so energetic so he's constantly running all over the place, straying his toys from one area to another."

"Hmm... Sure, i'd like a helmet. Getting bombarded by arrows is pretty annoying." Peanut said, as he SOMEHOW pulls out a giant a*s great white shark- "Wait- When since i had this thing?-"

"That is..honestly adorable" she'd jump up, which shook the ground due to her sheer size "o-oh-" she'd mutter as she'd stare at the cracked floorboards " I shall ignore that, do you have any pictures?!" She'd quickly run over

Salty takes the head, as Mara walks over the two seemed to be collaberating-

McMillian raised his brows when the ground shook, but he wasn't that surprised. "Of course, let's see here..." He set his drink down and got out his phone from his bag, loaded up a picture of Noah and showed Vento. "Here he is." He was proud of the little guy.

Vento felt herself almost explode as her excitement caused winds to stir, she'd look at the window giggling (for some reason there is an "outside"- tho-) "Forgive me, your son looks like he may grow to be a great person...Im almost jealous!"

McMillian warmly smiled, "Thank you so much."
"He's currently at home with my boyfriend." He then sighed in-relief, "Thank gosh for that man... He's such a sweetheart."

Vento pulls out a.. Vento sized phone(?) "i gotta text someone-" she'd mutter still getting the hang of english, as she seems to struggle for a moment, she was Texting another one of the four forces probably in the group chat

The man in the grey hoodie appeared "She's flirting with her coworkers again!-" before disappearing into the void

Meanwhile, Peanut is slowly getting crushed by the great white shark- I think one of you should help him out. "uh- guys?- a little help here?-"
Amara Kell (played by Reithesniper)

Amara's hand disperses into a blob of chrome as she'd consume most of the shark in mere moments
"How did you do that and can you teach me?"
Amara Kell (played by Reithesniper)

She'd loom over to Cario " Me?" She'd ask, of course still working with salty at the moment, now they actually have a shark head
Elite (played anonymously)

Ducking her head as she came through the door, Elite came into the bar. Standing at 6'7" with emerald green skin and a small muscular build, the Jade Giantess glanced around and walked to the bar and ordered a beer before she chose to sit down.

Vento looked at the woman who entered "Your place doesnt have doors your size?" She'd ask as she'd stand and approach, somewhat curious

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus