Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Malice (played by Reithesniper)

Malice walks over to the Shinigami just kinda looking at them "..."
Snowflake (played anonymously)

Meanwhile at a random table, Snowflake is just here, still watching everyone. Even when they kinda burst into the place. "..."
Pirate F (played by Jaws)

Pirate Len opened the doors with an dramatic effect. He looked around and spoke loudly, "I am Pirate Len of Neverland!"
Gaurdian Tailis (played by Reithesniper)

Tailis" A pirate, touch anything of mine and Im going to single handedly destroy your ship" she'd say as she went to find her helmet before it ends up disappearing

"Oh please, it is not like you would have anything that I actually want", Len retorted.
Gaurdian Tailis (played by Reithesniper)

Tailis is slightly offended but bothers not saying anything

The pirate then strutted to the bar counter and sat on a barstool. "One glass of rum", he said to the bartender.
saucy jack. (played by Sohrryu)

Raiden sits at the end of the bar, a glass of red wine in his hand. He was a simple man, when it came to his drink preference. The cyborg was pretty well dressed, in a black suit with a baby-blue tie, along with similarly black dress pants and shoes. A long, flat metal case was placed down by his stool.

Meanwhile, while no one is around, Snowflake then magics themselves some sushi in a cost of... Health. Yes, i know that sounds messed up but hey, that's their life.
Delilah (played anonymously)

Ace drops in through a door on the ceiling shooting through masses of dark tendrils reaching out the grab at her "10 shots left.." She'd mutter shoving the revolver into its holster "My Ace.." She'd say quietly as she looks around " Oh look at that-"

Snowflake then suddenly looked over, confused but scared as well. They thought that a certain someone was after them, but they kinda laid low. They personally didn't do anything wrong anyway!
Aumu and Anata (played anonymously)

Into the bar, came an Japanese man and woman, they both wore similar outfits with illustrations of golden swirls and trees. Aumu, the man, was holding an opium pipe in his hand, and Anata, the woman was simply just tagging along with him, as she did. Aumu walked further into the establishment and sat down at a table with Anata, then leaned back in the chair as much as he could and closed his eyes, taking a drag from his pipe...

Anata was writing something down on a piece of paper she pulled out from her pocket and she eventually got up, handed it to the bartender. It was an order.

Soon, she headed back and waited for the bartender to come to the table with the two's order.

Delilah would look over at the odd cat, a hand began to extend towards them, seemingly she wanted him to come over " I don't bite" she'd say her voice suddenly gentle, like when she said my ace, perhaps she perfers this tone with those she sees as weaker than herself
saucy jack. wrote:
Raiden sits at the end of the bar, a glass of red wine in his hand. He was a simple man, when it came to his drink preference. The cyborg was pretty well dressed, in a black suit with a baby-blue tie, along with similarly black dress pants and shoes. A long, flat metal case was placed down by his stool.
"well if it isn't sussy jack"

Delilah just kinda looks at them both "what the CENSORED
Aumu and Anata (played anonymously)

The bartender brought out Aumu and Anata's order to the table and left.
Aumu peered, opening one of his eyes and proceeding to blow out a cloud of smoke.
saucy jack. (played by Sohrryu)

Raiden rolls his eyes at that. A joke he's heard several times, and one he'd hear several more. Somehow it got less and less charming each time. He peers at the couple entering the establishment, his uncovered eye widening to get a good look. Well-dressed, but otherwise unremarkable. Frankly he was more concerned about the woman spouting expletives at the couple's mere presence.

(She's talking about Cairo making the sussy jack joke lol-)

Delilah would find somewhere to sit, not wishing to bother anyone further at the moment(o mori) Removing the holster from her side she would place it on the table infront of her, closing her eyes as if in prayer perhaps?

Cairo geria wrote:
saucy jack. wrote:
"well if it isn't sussy jack"
((Not me who is laughing right now-))

Delilah wrote:
Delilah would look over at the odd cat, a hand began to extend towards them, seemingly she wanted him to come over " I don't bite" she'd say her voice suddenly gentle, like when she said my ace, perhaps she perfers this tone with those she sees as weaker than herself

Personally, Snowflake would freak out right now but it can't seem to communicate. So they just kinda did slides over to her. Although, he kept a sushi roll with em. I think it mays them feel better. (edit count: 1. I saw a spelling error.)

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus