Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Tori Sheika (played by SoulHeart57)

((Unfortunately, we’d have to find out some other day. i gtg. Bye guys!))
the-queen's-spider (played anonymously)

(( grell would probably hold a grudge, ronald would be like "eh whatever you're a cool guy" and william would stop out of respect and refuse to talk to Kotaro anymore.
also bye! ))
Keiko Kennedy (played by Jaws)

"How about I buy you a drink? Nothing alcoholic though, the bartender won't let me", Keiko offers with a bright smile, showing off her fangs.
((Bye!))

Grell smiles, showing off her own fangs, except they are shark-like rather than vampiric. "Oh I'd love a drink, thank you so much darling."
Ronald looks up, "We have work to do though, William would be pissed if he knew we weren't working." Ronald says.
Grell shakes her head, "Drink first, work later."
Ronald pauses then replies, "Agreed." He puts the list away.

"Alright! The more, the merrier", Keiko pumped her fist up in the air. Heading towards the bar counter, she said in a sing-song tone, "Bartender, I am back with more people too!"

Grell follows, waving at the bartender.
Ronald waves too and adjusts his glasses.

"I will take another sparkling lingonberry juice, served in a wine glass of course", Keiko said with glee. "And I will be paying for their drinks too", she added.
Gaurdian Tailis (played by Reithesniper)

Tailis calls Everest back up, the ghost floated above her palm "How are you doing friend?" She'd ask the machine quietly, which responded "Doing quite well guardian, perhaps we should be working, I had word the hive are attempting to invade neptune" The ghost responds in a British ascent "I doubt neptunians will be overun" she'd smile having no doubt neptune will drive them back to their throne worlds

Grell leans on the counter, one leg in the air dainty. "Surprise me, bartender~"
Ronald thinks and then says, "You know what, yeah surprise me too! Sounds great."

"I recommend bloodwine, stuffs good... Only if you dont die ob the first sip" she joked to the two, not caring for their first exchanged words

Ronald raises a brow, leaning backwards, hands grasping the counter so he wouldn't fall off the seat, to try and look at Tailis without turning, "Bloodwine huh? That sounds good. But being dead already kind of eliminates the chance of re-dying, heh." He winks.

Tailis smiles with a mug in her hand, empty, she wasnt a normal human by any means but she probably shouldn't be drinking it anyways even if she can be revived at Everest's will "And if you dont die you'll definitely pass out..or throw up-

Ronald laughs, "Oh really? Got any more of that? I'll show you." He winks.
"Ronnnn, don't get into any challenges you can't winnnn." Grell says to him.
Ronald shakes his head at Grell and then turns around in his seat to face Tailis, "I think I could do it without passing out or losing it."

"Bloodwine...is it actually made with blood?", Keiko said with worry. "Anyways, you heard them", she said to the bartender.

"Probably not, its not mine so who knows, the bartender has some I think-"
*jokes walks in*
Mona Lightstorm (played by GU7TMUNCH3RZ)

mona walked in directly after jokes, paying no mind to the animal in front of her
*jokes notices her not noticing him and smirks*
Mona Lightstorm (played by GU7TMUNCH3RZ)

without even noticing jokes, Mona proceeded to state "don't try any funny buisness..."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus