Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Aumu and Anata (played anonymously)

Aumu smiled, "I bet that would sell well in London."
Anata sighed and shook her head, back at the table, looking at Aumu.

Aumu was obsessed with making money... "You must tell me how to prepare it sometime." Aumu said with a sleep voice and smile before taking a drag from his opium pipe.
Amara Kell (played by Reithesniper)

"What is a london?" The cat spouted repeatedly curling around Cairo' s leg as if attempting to get him to explain, before she takes a tumble and slides into her original slime like form
Pirate F (played by Jaws)

The pirate heard a mention of London and jumped happily, "Home sweet home!" Len then got embarrassed and sat back down, "It is the capital city of a country called England."
blush-anime.gif

Aumu looked at Amara with a soft smile, before hearing that Len had answered for him.
"Precisely. It's a lovely place, it's where my business is." Aumu said, looking at the three.

Anata stayed quiet, sitting at the table.

"I would do anything to return to London", he said. "I wonder if Father is still looking for me. I said some harsh things to him before I left", Len frowned.
break out. (played by Sohrryu)

Jolyne stands in a booth of the bar, taking occasional sips from a mug of tea. A purple jacket covers her prison outfit, and it also does a good job covering the broken handcuffs that adorn her wrists.

His gaze wanders then spots the shiny pepper shaker beside Jolyne. Len then smiles and makes plan to 'borrow' the pepper shaker.

The woman's eyes widen. Before anyone can get their hands on the shaker, an invisible force flings it across the room, shattering it and spreading shards of glass and grains of pepper onto the ground. "Oh, uh... #!@$..."

Aumu turned around to face the glass and pepper, quite confused. He didn't seem scared or shocked, he just stared with a soft, sleepy look.

That's... that's my bad-- Should I pay for that? Like... I don't see workers here, but I bet I could just leave some extra money in the register. But it might look like I'm robbing them...

Len then frowns, a disappointed at loss of a item to add to his treasure collection. It is not my mess, so I ain't going to clean it up, he first thought, but a little later, Len imagined his dad nagging him to clean. The pirate got up and located the nearest broom then attempted to sweep the mess up, clumsily moving the broom.

Deep breath. Yay, no accountability required! "So, do you guys like-- Work out?" The first question that came to mind, one that had no relation to anything happening. She didn't even work out much. It's real obvious if you put her next to her old man. "I don't--"

"I like sword fighting if that counts", Len says then clicks his tongue in frustration. He removes his fake hook (surprise) and places on a table.

"Oh, shit. A pirate-" That's a new one, somehow. You'd think with everything she'd dealt with, she would have seen at least one pirate, but no. He's kinda cool. "Got a name, Captain Hook?" He's probably gotten that a million times before.

"Len is my name and I actually met Hook before", he looks back at Jolyne. "He told me the truth....well, it wasn't directly him exactly", Len spoke again.

"Huh, that's cool. Some guys I knew met Pinnochio once... he wasn't the real one either." Neither of these people knew what the Hell the other was talking about, huh--

"I'm Jolyne."

"Jolyne, that's a nice name", Len smiles then uses a dustpan. He then dumps the dust pan into a trash bin, some of it ends up on the floor. Len then walks away from it and returns to his glass of rum.
Kuro Koji (played by Reithesniper)

A large machanical beast sat outside, blackened with Power as a man hopped down from the beasts' head, and patting its foot "Shhh.." The mechanical powerhouse releases a cry as it disappears Thank you for the ride friend" he smiles as he walks inside.. Unmorphed and all
Amara Kell wrote:
"What is a london?" The cat spouted repeatedly curling around Cairo' s leg as if attempting to get him to explain, before she takes a tumble and slides into her original slime like form
"i've never been to london where is it?"
break out. wrote:
"Huh, that's cool. Some guys I knew met Pinnochio once... he wasn't the real one either." Neither of these people knew what the Hell the other was talking about, huh--

"I'm Jolyne."
"you look familiar but i cant place where ive seen you

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus