Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Freddy FazBear (played anonymously)

He looked to Amara, nodding his head with a jerky, animatronic-like movement. "I...see." He said, almost confused.
How long had he been turned off?

(( I guess you could say he's a humanoid. :) He's just a human-looking animatronic with bear ears and a tail. He's based on Freddy from FNAF ))
Amara Kell (played by Reithesniper)

"Your interesting... if I may what are you..?" She'd ask assuming he was perhaps a genetic hybrid or some race she hasn't heard of of course she doesnt expect android or animatronic as an answer tho-

Freddy replied, "Animatronic. Realistic one, yes, but I am indeed one." He said, adjusting his black glasses.
"This might be weird to ask but if you were built instead of born why do you have glasses? Did your creator fuse them to you or can they be removed?" Cairo tries to ask carefully to not offend

He looked to Cairo, "Oh, they can be removed. They're just for aesthetic." He winked, taking them off gently, then putting them back on.
Birthday Boy (played anonymously)

The boy waddled into the bar, sniffling and holding a plush bear, wearing a party hat on his head.

Freddy turned around, saw him and he practically lit up with excitement upon noticing it was a friend of his. "Superstar! Hey buddy, why you cryin'?"
He headed to him and knelt down beside him, putting his hands to the boy's cheeks in attempt to wipe his tears.

The boy noticed Freddy and squinted his eyes a bit when the animatronic's hands wiped away the boy's tears. "I tripped and fell...Skinned my knee." He sobbed.

Freddy frowned and then pulled up his coat and vest, revealing a secret compartment on his stomach, he opened it up, the inside of it being metal, then pulled out a first-aid kit, closed it, put his coat and vest back down and began opening the first-aid kit, pulling out some band-aids and rubbing alcohol. "Sit down, I'll take care of it for you, Superstar." He smiled at the boy.

The boy sat down and watched as Freddy tended his skinned knee...

Freddy hummed a tune as he cleaned the wound and opened a band-aid and placed it gently on the boy's knee.

"Thank y-you." He sniffled and smiled at him.

Freddy stood up, pulling up his coat and vest, opening the compartment, placing the first-aid kit back, closing it and pulling the coat and vest back down. "No problem." Freddy grinned, his fang showing.

*fangs
Isaac Moriah (played by Taro_Nuke1)

Isaac would then jump out of a trapdoor to the basement, and then he gave a thumbs up to Monstro, who was opening the door from below. "Thanks Monstro." The trapdoor would then close and then disappear. "Sup everyone?"

Freddy looked over to Isaac and then pulled up his coat and vest once more, opening the compartment on his stomach and pulling out a licensed Freddy's Pizza Parlor T-Shirt, then closed the compartment, pulled down the coat and vest and walked to Isaac. "Here, Superstar." He then put it on Isaac. "That's better."
Isaac Moriah (played by Taro_Nuke1)

"Uhh.. Thanks, i guess." Isaac said, as he looked at the shirt then to Freddy. But enough of that. Isaac has brought a plentiful of items he found in the basement... and a ton of batteries too. Some of them were minisized and some of them are pretty electrifying with energy.

Freddy then turned to the Birthday Boy, soon picking him up with a grin on his face. "Hey, let's see if we can't get you a party started."

The boy giggled upon being scooped up by the animatronic. "Yay!"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus