Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Isaac Moriah (played by Taro_Nuke1)

Isaac would then pick up a extra-charge battery. It shocked him at first, but his active item: The D6 was supercharged. He can now use it twice. "Ack!- I forgot that those type of batteries can shock!-"
Freddy FazBear (played anonymously)

Freddy gently put the boy on his shoulders and then looked over at Isaac again, "Careful, rockstar." He said.

"Aye, i'm fine. It's just i gotta get used to that.. Hehe-" Isaac said, as then he placed an item on the pedestal rock. Oh, and he turned to the birthday boy and then waved to him. "Hey!"
Birthday Boy (played anonymously)

The boy waved vigorously, "Hey! I remember you! You were at one of my parties!"
"I still have that shield you gave me!" He giggled, holding his bear plush in one hand and using his other hand to make sure he didn't fall off of Freddy's shoulders.

"Nice, nice. I've brought some items to reroll. Wanna go do some re-rolling right now?" Isaac said.. as a mountain of batteries is literally behind him- "...don't mind the batteries btw-"

He looked down at Freddy as if he was asking if he could.

Freddy nodded and helped him off his shoulders, "Sure. Meanwhile, I'll be working on making a fantastic party for you, superstar." He said, gently setting him back down.

The birthday boy then ran over to Isaac, excited. "Let's do it!" He reached his hands out, wanting the D6.

Isaac handed him a copy of the D6. "I also brought some new dices to try out." Isaac said, pulling out a Spindown Dice

The boy grabbed it and looked at it, "Put a item on the pedestal please." He said, looking back at Isaac with a grin on his face.

"Alright. Be careful though. This is no normal dice. It transforms all items in the room by decreasing their internal ID number... whatever that's called." Isaac said, as he placed down knife piece #1 from the mirror dimension from the Downpour area.

He shook it and threw it to the ground.
rolled 1d6 and got a natural 4.

Note: The D6!

The knife piece would then suddenly turn into Mega Mush. "Oh- Mega mush."

The birthday boy picked the dice up again and handed it back to Isaac, looking at the Mega Mush.

Isaac would then use Mega Mush... then he suddenly turned giant, hitting his head onto the roof. "Ow!- I forgot that Mega Mush makes you giant-"

The boy was surprised but then he busted out laughing.

Isaac would then sighed as he wait for the effect to wear off for 30 seconds. "Waiting..."

Freddy was working on decorating the bar with birthday decorations, humming a familiar tune.
Delilah (played anonymously)

Well Delilah had left and returned still shaken but nothing too bad, the woman kinda fell over perhaps asleep but definitely not dead
Samson (played by -Knight-)

((I can't resist the irony of this. ^_^))

Samson walked in and sat at the bar, ordering a mead. He glanced Delilah's way and nodded respectfully.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus