Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Kuro Koji (played by Reithesniper)

"London is a place, a city..In my world its ruled by a just king" he smiles gentley
Snowflake (played anonymously)

Snowflake would just look over and then rolled to Kuro Kofi. Holding a pixelated sushi that he made by sacrificing some health. But, hey. He'll regenerate soon enough. He also sat down on the floor next to Kuro. He doesn't seem to be smiling, but instead, he's confused. But that's how everyone would be when meeting new people and things.
Kuro Koji (played by Reithesniper)

He reaches down and picks up the sushi "Thank you odd cat" he takes a bite before offering the cat a chocolate bar "Forgive me I only have this in my zord.." He says, somewhat feeling bad for not being able to offer more
Theo flops on a sofa.
Aumu and Anata (played anonymously)

Aumu looked to Theo and examined the strange armor that he was wearing.
"Are you wearing knight's armor?" He asked, raising a brow, staring at Theo with sleepy eyes, opium pipe in one hand.
break out. (played by Sohrryu)

Cairo geria wrote:
break out. wrote:
"Huh, that's cool. Some guys I knew met Pinnochio once... he wasn't the real one either." Neither of these people knew what the Hell the other was talking about, huh--

"I'm Jolyne."
"you look familiar but i cant place where ive seen you
... Squint. "We've never met. I'm good at remembering faces."
"Your face kinda reminds me of dr. Kujo a little bit are you two related?"
break out. (played by Sohrryu)

Can we not metagame and have your OC know random characters
Pirate F (played by Jaws)

He tosses up a coin then catches it once it falls down.
Snowflake (played anonymously)

Snowflake would generate a pixelated rice ball using a cost of health once more. Then, he then took a bite out of it. He seems pretty refreshed and calm when he's eating those type of things.
Delilah (played anonymously)

Delilah looks down at her hands in the corner, perhaps something is off but yet again she does this quiet a bit
"You good? You look like you got something on ya mind"
Delilah (played anonymously)

"I feel like Im falling apart to be honest..these things are trying to smear me across time..I cant even use My Ace's power without seeing them infront of me.. Calling to rip them a way in"
Malice (played by Reithesniper)

"That got edgy fast-"
Pirate F (played by Jaws)

"We all got a story here", the pirate said. "Plus I don't find her story irritable", he added.

(Excuse him, he is a whole century behind on slang lol)
Malice (played by Reithesniper)

She nods checking her rifle while she would be happy to use it she's also not willing to use the energy to harm him
Aumu and Anata wrote:
Aumu looked to Theo and examined the strange armor that he was wearing.
"Are you wearing knight's armor?" He asked, raising a brow, staring at Theo with sleepy eyes, opium pipe in one hand.

"Umm, no. It's the Iron Man armour built by my late father."
Freddy FazBear (played anonymously)

Suddenly, out of nowhere, a brown-haired, tall young man with black glasses and tan skin burst out of the storage-room, disheveled and lost.
"...What year is it-" He said, sharp teeth baring, his voice sounding like it came out of a vintage microphone.
Amara Kell (played by Reithesniper)

She walks up to the strange humanoid(?) "Ah forgive me time does not seem too applicable here..
*jokes walks in*

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus