Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

the-queen's-spider (played anonymously)

That's when suddenly, a young short boy, emerged from the entrance of the bar.
Earl Ciel Phantomhive.

And of course, his not-so-human butler, Sebastian Michaelis.

The lonely eye of his gazed over the floors, tables and people before he took a step inside from the outdoors, the servant following suit.
Isaac Moriah (played by Taro_Nuke1)

Fumizuki wrote:
"Then what is it?" Fumizuki asks worriedly.
"I dunno... I can't seem to point my finger at it though.."

The young earl's eye wandered over to Isaac and Fumizuki, quirking his brow at them as if curious.
He had been sent by Her Majesty to look over a bar ran by a woman named Trixie.

The reason why was quite vague, but who was to defy the Queen? Especially the Queen's Watchdog himself.

Isaac would then get on a small sized computer. It's for checking camera on basements, space or probably in places to see if something's going wrong. "Hm.. Checking the basement.. Nothing's going wrong.. instea of some enemies getting telefragged...- waitwhat-"

If it wouldn't be very obvious by the sudden expressions that slipped across the two sharply-dressed males...
...They seemed quite interested in the small computer that Isaac had pulled out of no where.

These two had never seen such thing, let alone pulled out of no where like that.
Nolegs would then slide in, and then rolled to Isaac. "Yo, anything new on the cameras we set up in case there's something paranormal over here?" Nolegs said, as Korby then climbed on Nolegs, also wondering what the hell is going on.

Paranormal, that wasn't a word Sebastian would've liked to hear.

But of course he didn't let his concern show, his surprise and confusion over the electronic device Isaac had, soon faltered into a soft, calm smile.

Finally, Ciel approached the two-that-soon-became-three (thanks to the blue cat, Nolegs), his walking cane clicking against the floor each step he took.
"What's going on here if I may ask?" The boy spoke, tipping his top hat at them as a brief hello.

"Oh. Well, me and Nolegs is looking at some paranormal stuff. Right now, i see some enemies getting telefragged by something. It can't be a cosmic monolith or anything. Something is truly up- Hey wait." The whole field around Isaac then became Red! And those around him can feel the effect. "God dammit. It's one of those types of things where everything just turns red."

Ciel took a step back, which caused his butler to take a step forward, clear that the boy had been startled by something.
The boy took a breath and spoke with a soft, quiet tone; "I'm...not familiar with most of these words, nor this...redness that appeared."

"Could you explain?"
"Hey wait, I feel familiar with that one part in that rhythm game where that blue haired kid had to fight that faker version of Sonic! I think... Exemerge...?" Nolegs said, as he snapped back to his senses. "Personally, i hate being red, but this is kind of a new experience for me. So, what did you find out?"

"Well, i found the creature who's been telefragging people in the basement. I assume her name is... Delirium... wait a minute. Out of all these people, why Delirium?! Oh don't tell me we're gonna be the ones who's gonna get telefragged next soon." Isaac said, as he facepalmed and groaned in annoyance.

Sebastian spoke up at this time. "This...telefragging you speak of. Is it dangerous?"
He said, unconsciously placing his arm up to Ciel in a protective manner.

"Yes. Telefrags are indeed annoying, but painfu-" Suddenly, there was a sudden death scream on the computer. Seems like someone got telefragged-

Sebastian pushed Ciel backwards, as well as himself taking a step back upon hearing the loud scream of someone or something dying.
"I have figured out why we were sent here, master." He glanced his red eyes to the younger, who was looking at him with a startled look.

"It appears there are murders afoot in this establishment." Sebastian added.
Ciel opened his mouth, as if to speak, but nothing would arrive. His voice stuck.

He closed his mouth, soon glaring, hiding the fear he secretly felt inside.

"Tell us more about the telefragging. What all does it do, and what do we have to do to protect those from it?" The butler quipped.
Matt (played by Taro_Nuke1)

Matt would then suddenly be parrying arrows that is currently being fired. I suppose Matt's training with Anna on how to parry projectiles.
Anna (played by Taro_Nuke1)

"Hm, your getting there, Matt. Keep parrying the arrows." Anna said, as she picked up the pace.

(( sebastian asked a question :) ))

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus