Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Svestis (played by randomentity777)

"Nah, lady." Apogee seemed indignant. "I'm the reason why Svestis is virtually immortal."
Ren Hemmberg (played by Revereen)

"I'm pretty sure that isn't a yokai...", Ren groaned and pet Azumi, which surprised her.

"Name's Ren", he said to Svestis, "This is my familiar, Azumi"
Azumi Hemmberg (played by Revereen)

"Do not forget that I am also your mother!", she told Ren sternly, but Ren just laughed it off.
Malice (played by Reithesniper)

Malice kinda just holds a hive ghost in her hands..its still alive just not hers-
Matt (played by Taro_Nuke1)

Cue Matt just randomly crashing into the window... even more window crashing commence sometimes. Also, not to mention, his pants are on fire-
"MATT GOD DAMMIT STOP MOVING SO I CAN PUT OUT THE FIRE-" Nolegs yelled, carrying a water bucket
the-queen's-spider (played anonymously)

Ciel was startled to see the pirate hat wearing young man with his pants on fire, and unconsciously hid behind Sebastian.
Meanwhile, Sebastian, though focused on protecting his young master, he watched Nolegs, his crimson eyes practically sparkling.
Matt (played by Taro_Nuke1)

"AAAAAA- FIRE!!" Matt said, still on fire while Nolegs is just over there getting water balloons ready.

Ciel sighed, "Sebastian."
Sebastian nodded as if he understood exactly what the earl was referring to. "Yes my lord."

Soon, Sebastian headed over to the counter, pulled a bucket of mop water out from one of the shelves and threw it at Matt, attempting to stop the fire.
Varian Rüdiger (played anonymously)

(( AEGEAN GO TO BED /jk ))

Varian was humming a tune as he read his alchemy book.

(( censored you <3 /jk /nm ))
Varian Rüdiger (played anonymously)

(( XD XD ))
"oh- Hell, thanks!" Nolegs said, turning to Sebastian. also, staring at the small fire on Matt's pirate hat. "Oh. Lemme just-" Nolegs then threw 200 water balloons at Matt like a minigun.

The demon's mouth spread into a warm grin, "Of course. If I could not do that, what kind of butler would I be?"
He then returned to his master's side, whom waited by the same spot as he had left him.
Ms. Charlie (played by Taro_Nuke1)

Meanwhile, Ms. Charlie was staring at all of them, as they wrote down info in those files, once more. "Hmm... Interesting.. Very interesting infact.."

Sebastian peered to Ms. Charlie and headed over to her without even informing the young master of such.
He leaned on the table with one hand and looked her in the eyes, "May I ask what all this is for, M'lady?" He asked, raising an eyebrow.

The demon cared for Ciel's safety, and he'd do anything to protect him and keep him out of harm's way.

Info being written in files while being stared at? Seemed very harmful, at least to the wary butler.

Ms. Charlie then turned back and jumped! I think you might have scared her a bit. But she quickly picked up the papers then held them close to her. "Well.. It's just papers for me to write down so i can like get to know you guys and what's your life like.. So far, i seen the pirate dude burst through a window while his pants was on fire.." Ms. Charlie said, laughing a bit on that. Matt, just watching in the corner just shook his head in disapproval.

Sebastian pursed his thin lips for a second before sitting down beside her, "Oh so then you would not mind if I could take a small peek at them, no?"

Ms. Charlie would then sit down back on the chair and then set the papers down. Pulling out a file that is named: Matt. "Hmm... Normally i wouldn't but sure.."
(Prepare for a long a*s paragraph ig-)

(( ooooooh long a** paragraphs- ))

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus