Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Samson (played by -Knight-)

Samson caught the weapon, gave her his sword, and then put the hand cannon away as the previous exchange happened as it did before.

After that, he sipped his mead again.

He then got a sudden case of deja vu, almost as if this already happened before. "Didn't I already give you my sword?"
Delilah (played anonymously)

She shrugs " You find out" she' d say now finding herself with two different blades
Isaac Moriah (played by Taro_Nuke1)

Meanwhile, Isaac would then walk in... with a flame on his head. "...I hate burning basement." Isaac would then flop... he's probably knocked out or just straight up dead-
Delilah wrote:
(Imma fix this-)

Delilah once again warps time around herself The Ace of the Last hand was replaced from Cario's hand with a holden version "Fits you better, yes?" She'd ask tossing the silver hand cannon to samson
"woah! How did you do that? What tech are you using?" Cairo fires off questions amazed with the replacement "oh this is definitely my style cant wait to put this to the test"
Natalie (played by Taro_Nuke1)

"I'd figured someone was gonna die at the moment." Natalie sighed, as she casts revive on Isaac Moriah. "This is gonna get real awkward real fast anyway." She said, as she went to a chair, then sipped on a cup of coffee.

F439-F714-20-AE-4-FCB-A31-C-8-DE9-F9982388.jpg
Natalie (played by Taro_Nuke1)

"I am slowly losing count on how many people have died in this place and it's annoying me much. Like, that's just stupid otherwise to keep count on how many times people died in this place, but it's kinda my fault for having nothing better to do at this place anyway."
Delilah (played anonymously)

Cairo geria wrote:
Delilah wrote:
(Imma fix this-)

Delilah once again warps time around herself The Ace of the Last hand was replaced from Cario's hand with a holden version "Fits you better, yes?" She'd ask tossing the silver hand cannon to samson
"woah! How did you do that? What tech are you using?" Cairo fires off questions amazed with the replacement "oh this is definitely my style cant wait to put this to the test"

"Its simply my wifes power, there not much too it" she shrugs as there really isnt-
Arch (played anonymously)

Natalie wrote:
"I am slowly losing count on how many people have died in this place and it's annoying me much. Like, that's just stupid otherwise to keep count on how many times people died in this place, but it's kinda my fault for having nothing better to do at this place anyway."

"Then stop reviving them?" She suggest walking over, she then slips and falls on the floor dropping her food "I-" she sighs amd gives up
Troy (played by Jaws)

Troy was leaning against one of the bar's walls with a cigarette in his mouth.
Joey (played by Nightmares_Reborn)

*I enter* "Okay..."
Mouse the Cat (played anonymously)

Mouse enters the bar quietly, not being noticed by those with normal perception capabilities. She jumped onto an empty table and began surveying her surroundings.
Salty (played by Reithesniper)

Salty just kinda acknowledged the cats presence she didn't care enough to go after it but she blinked slowly as if greeting them from across the room

Mouse narrowed her eyes at Salty, blinked back, and resumed her vigil over the bar.
Drael entered and sat on a sofa. He looked at Mouse and he grinned slightly before resting and closed his eyes.

Mouse blinked at Drael and crept up to the couch he was sitting on. She gracefully jumped onto it and sat beside him.
Arch (played anonymously)

Arch just kinda looked at the large man sitting on the couch, she decides not to tempt it and sit somewhere else, for example thr other side of the bar-
Being mindful of his own incomprehensible physical strength, he lightly petted the cat that was sitting next to him.
*Jokes walks in*
Peanut the Postknight (played by Taro_Nuke1)

Cue Peanut just flopping in. Pretty bruised once more. "Ack- God dammit-" ...There's like 5 arrows on the back of his head. I'm surprised none of them hits the brain.
Amante De La-Ninfa (played anonymously)

Amante pranced into the bar, sniffing out a luxurious smell that came from behind the counter.
His tail was wagging from underneath his skirt. Then he noticed Peanut and paused, carefully stepping his hooves towards him and carefully pulling out one of the arrows.

"You okay?" He asked in a soft voice, looking at the bloodied arrow in his hand.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus