Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Peanut the Postknight (played by Taro_Nuke1)

Peanut would then get up and pull an arrow from the back of his head. "Yeah, i'm fine. I'm often forgetting to wear a helmet in case i'm getting bombarded with arrows or such. Man, i need to stop forgetting.." Peanut said, as he just facepalms then sighed deep. He's pretty annoyed by it.
Amante De La-Ninfa (played anonymously)

Amante stepped back once the light brown-haired guy stood up, the satyr's hooves clicking against the floor. He smiled at him, wagging his tail once more.
"I have a friend who once used a coconut for a helmet! He's funny." He said, adjusting his belt around his skirt, which had a pan flute and a few, small glace bottles of berry juice attached to it.

As Peanut took a sip of coffee, he then spat it down to the floor! "He used a coconut as a helmet?!- Bro, that sounds like one of my friends using a cardboard box as a helmet!" Peanut said, as he mopped the coffee stain quickly

Amante giggled, "Told you he's a funny one!"
"Are you a warrior? A Knight?" Amante then circled Peanut, his hooves clicking each step he took.
Natalie (played by Taro_Nuke1)

"Y'know. I know it's rude to pop into someone's conversation but i know a certain someone would use a pirate hat as a helmet. I know it's a weird suggestion for a hat but whatever works i guess." Natalie said, staring at the two.

06-EBFA0-E-BF71-4901-A958-562-D959-AE5-E2.jpg

Amante looked to Natalie, raising his brows at her sudden arrival.

"...Well- Sorry for jumping in the conversation. I kinda overheard it and just wanted to join in on it, since it got interesting." Natalie said as she took a moment to stretch. She's also carrying a magic staff with her.

Amante saw the staff and hopped over to it, putting his hands on it. "Is this magic? Is this a magic staff?"

"Mhm. I can do all sort of spells with this. But i'm not doing them since we're inside a bar. Don't wanna cause any destruction anyway." I mean, she's right y'know.

Amante frowned, his tail no longer wagging. "Aw."
"Well! That's okay!" He got over it, "Hey! You never answered my question!" He looked to Peanut, smiling brightly.

"Oh- You are indeed correct. Anyway, i'm a postknight. I deliver mail and i protect villages. Heck, even my friends too." Peanut said as another arrow fell out from the back of his head. "There goes an arrow."

Amante nodded, "Neat! I'm a satyr!"
He paused. "I don't do much." He awkwardly grinned.

"I mean, I like to travel I guess?" He added, "Oh and meet pretty nymphs! Nymphs are pretty!"
Mouse the Cat (played anonymously)

Drael Chizkitch wrote:
Being mindful of his own incomprehensible physical strength, he lightly petted the cat that was sitting next to him.

Mouse began purring loudly, seeming content. Suddenly, she began biting and batting at Drael's hand.
"I didn't know that this place became a cat cafe."
"...And yet nobody realized that i was there the first time."
"With all due respect, you're a talking cat, so you don't really count. This cat," He gestures to Mouse, "Is just a regular cat."
"Well, i mean. Fair enough. But the first time i've ever been here, i been studying on the monoliths and their behavior. I also remember Fumizuki asking me what are those monolith fragments anyway."
Pyro (played by randomentity777)

Pyro hums gleefully as they paint a mural depicting unicorns and rainbows onto the side of a shipping container.
Azumi Hemmberg (played by Revereen)

Pyro wrote:
Pyro hums gleefully as they paint a mural depicting unicorns and rainbows onto the side of a shipping container.

Azumi appears out of a puff of smoke in front of Pyro.

"What an adorable painting!", she smiled
Pyro (played by randomentity777)

"Fink fhu." ("Thank you")

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus