Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Andrew Rhodes (played by VoliminalVerse)

Andrew sat outside eating fries. His helmet was off. He had on his Mark I Iron Patriot armor. He was quiet and there was something rather off with the young Avenger. Usually he was grinning, but today he was solemn and somber.
Anna (played by Taro_Nuke1)

Cue Anna just defending a GRN control point in the corner "No one will attempt to take this control point-"

Andrew stared off into nothing as he ate his fries. He remained quiet as he enjoyed his snack.
Theo notices that Andrew appears unusually somber. "Hey friend, what's up?"

Andrew looked up at Theo. He seemed depressed and withdrawn "why do you care? You don't talk to me......"
"I care because you're my friend, and I don't want anyone to have to go through the same CENSORED that I went through."

Andrew sighed "Theo.....have you ever wondered why we're the only two Avengers left? I feel like it's all my fault..."
Theo thinks for a moment. "Well, I never really thought about that, mainly because there are some other Avengers around in my universe."

"Theo.....this is all my fault. Hell, I'm probably the reason my dad retired."
"Your dad retired because he wanted to pass the role of War Machine to you." Theo explained, "It's not your fault, it was just time to pass the torch to the next generation of heroes. This generation is what makes up the Avengers team that I'm part of."

He sighed and are a few more fries "Theo.....You're my only friend. Nobody here talks to me. Basically everyone hates me. I should just do everyone a favor and just go"
"I'm sure you'd be welcome among the ranks of the Avengers in my universe."

"I'll join.......where do we go?"
"The Avengers International Headquarters in Wakanda." Theo answered as he donned the Mark 46. "I'll lead the way."

He threw the empty sleeve for the fries away before putting his helmet on. "Ready"
Fumizuki watches Theo and Andrew leave, then resumes snuggling within the pillow fort she has built.
Isaac Moriah (played by Taro_Nuke1)

Isaac would then sit next to the pillow fort, pretty worried about something. "I feel like somethin's not right-"
"Is it the monowifs again?" Fumizuki asked, shuffling around as she checked that the pillows were all balanced properly.
Isaac Moriah (played by Taro_Nuke1)

"No, it can't be the monoliths. I saw on the cameras that i had set up in space and the monolith's behavior hasn't been strange."
"Then what is it?" Fumizuki asks worriedly.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus