Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Matt (played by Taro_Nuke1)

Matt would then look down ar Mouse, being weirdly confused and he doesn't even know the reason why.
Drael watched the cat walk off and he folded his arms, closed his eyes and lowered his head.
the-queen's-spider (played anonymously)

(( yikes i just kinda disappeared last night didn't i ))

(( oh well ))

Sebastian peered over to what had jumped down from one of the couches, alert in-case he had to protect his master, until he realized...
"Ah~" He cracked a smile, his fangs showing. Sebastian loved cats.

Ciel eyed at the demon butler, confused, "...What?- Oh." Ciel frowned at the sight of the cat, due to his allergies.
Sebastian headed over to Mouse and scooped her up, "Oh what a fine specimen you are!~" He cooed as he held Mouse in his arms, petting her.

(( ... oh no- I disappear and everyone disappeared! that's okay though. take y'all's time, and do whatever. <3 i'll be sitting here for the most part. :) ))
Svestis (played by randomentity777)

"Oh, a cat." Svestis had noticed Mouse.

Sebastian eyed to Svestis and cooed, "Indeed! And quite the beauty of one!"
Ciel's nose twitched and he sneezed, "Bah-choo!"
"God bless you, child" the redeemed demon said as he lifted his head and opened one eye and set it upon Ciel.
Nagisa (played by Reithesniper)

Nagisa entered the bar, its not like she's doing anything else so she kinda sits down to prep for any chaos
Mouse the Cat (played anonymously)

Mouse looked at Svestis. "Mrooowr?"

Svestis kneels down, and extends a hand to pet Mouse. "I've never actually seen a common feline before. This is interesting."
LadyInRed

Georgia entered via the bar's entry point. She was rather perplexed to see what kind of people the bar brought to the table. Metaphorically and literally. She's not the one to binge drink every so often. Her curiosity peaked at the cat being petted.

Drael Chizkitch wrote:
"God bless you, child" the redeemed demon said as he lifted his head and opened one eye and set it upon Ciel.

Ciel sniffled and replied, "Thank...you."
Sebastian didn't notice because he was too busy cooing over the cat he had found.
Gaurdian Tailis (played by Reithesniper)

Svestis wrote:
Svestis kneels down, and extends a hand to pet Mouse. "I've never actually seen a common feline before. This is interesting."

"I mean... We have these?" She holds a chicken in her arms unsure what do do with ot
Mouse the Cat (played anonymously)

Svestis wrote:

As Svestis began to pet her, Mouse began to purr abnormally loudly for a cat.

"That's a chicken." Svestis said to Tailis as he continued to pet Mouse. "This is a cat. I don't think they're the same."
Azumi Hemmberg (played by Revereen)

Azumi stares at the cat for a few moments and then introduces herself to Svestis

"Hello, friend!", she bowed, "I am Azumi, a fox spirit. Are you perhaps a newcomer? I have come and gone here multiple times actually!"

"Yeah, I'm fairly new here. Name's Svestis, I'm a Guardian just like Tailis."

"Don't forget me!" Apogee manifested, waggling his plates happily.

"Oh yeah, this here's Apogee, my Ghost."
Azumi Hemmberg (played by Revereen)

"Ooh, a yokai?", Azumi said gleefully, her eyes gleaming with interest at Apogee.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus