Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Mochi - Soy (played by Reithesniper)

Naturally she seems to take, some interest in Kotaro, he smelled of sweat.. Nasty
Kotaro Matatabi (played by SoulHeart57)

The wolf boy looks over, confused. “Who are you?”

She smiles, as she projects her name into his head "Mochi.. Thats what the scientist call me"

Kotaro turns suddenly, dashing towards the entity on instinct. “Stay the hell out of my head.”

(He has major trust issues.)

Suddenly he finds himself unable to move forward.. Its more like his body refuses to move "Threat?" The voice projected, asking he he was such

Kotaro grins as the body she was looking at fades. “After image. You’re the threat… Just stay out of my head, and I’ll leave you alone.”

(He really doens’t like mind readers)

"You asked" the voice said again, as she formed something of a barrier arround herself, not like she wants to switch her method of communitcation..

Kotaro frowns. “You can’t talk any other way,can you?”

"I perfer telepathy, I dont speak much, its not enjoyable-"

Kotaro snarls. “Selfish brat. Some people find your way of telepathy far more unenjoyable than you find talking.”

"You rushed me down old man..besides, I dont intrude on memories, unless I need too" That time she spoke up, she spoke a lot by her normal standards today-

Kotaro frowns. “Yeah, well most people don’t like that, and don’t really care, as invading peoples minds is wrong anyways, and I’m not old. I’m actually rather young.. for an immortal at least.”

Mochi doesnt seen to understand, yet she lets the barrier down and simply stops talking, as shed go to order a "pastry" as the nice lady called it

((This is a different character, not anyone here-))
He was outside playing with his kitten
Reith (played by Reithesniper)

"Hehe, cant help myself!" He had appeared next to Oniyan, and Piano-"
Azumi Hemmberg (played by Revereen)

Azumi was using watercolor to paint a dog, not looking where she was headed. It did not end well as she had accidentally bumped into Oniyan, dropping the canvas she was using

"It's fine!", Azumi giggled, "Aw, but it seems my clumsiness had ruined my painting..."
Alethea (played anonymously)

Sipped her mead as she watched everyone.

He picked up the painting "Give me your hand, and Ill restore it" he smiled, being the softie he is its a given he would try an help-
He would look up at Reith and tilt his head "a puppy human?" Piano mewed at Reith and started climbing up. Oniyan grabbed Piano "no, Piano. Climbing on people is rude. I told you not to be rude" he gently chastised the kitten

He laughed "Im a kitsune, this is just the form I took today.." He smiles, before transforming his face into Oniyan's " See what I mean?" As he returns back, he again laughs "He may climb on me, Im bored anyways!"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus