Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Mochi - Soy (played by Reithesniper)

She then sends him crashing through a wall, that scream.. Was unexpected and perceived as a possible theat to the subject, so she acted accordingly.. Not speaking she took a moment to process it, and thought "Interesting.." He left her mind as the Sith entered, that poisonous aura that surrounds her left a bad taste in her mouth
Fake Peppino (played by Taro_Nuke1)

The knockback into the wall and then crash... Wait, hang on. Did he just... MELT?!- Okay, this is getting more and more strange than the fact that he just melted upon taking damage.

She looked back, at the stain on the wall and rebuilds his body to the best of her ability..
Fake Peppino (played by Taro_Nuke1)

...I think the figure can already do that. No need for that. But as the figure reformed, it turned it's head and then looked over to Mochi with a confused expression. It then starts speaking. "You're not Peppino..."

She nods, Mochi, the telepath of course her voice was more like in the back of his head as thats boring to be so loud..
Skadi (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“Is there a reason for this useless fighting?”

She walked over, again being the telepath she is I perceived a threat... she projected

“What wouldn’t you perceive as a threat?”
Darth Lumiya (played by SoulHeart57)

Lumiya looks around, licking her lips. “So, what[s going on here?”
Kaiden Hawke (played anonymously)

Kaiden looked at the Sith Lord, "A fight, apparently."

"I wouldnt say that, a slaughter at best, but he isnt dead.." She said speaking up " I didnt think he was a possible threat until he yelled at me.."
Kaiden Hawke (played anonymously)

"Then I am glad you seem to be keeping the peace." Kaiden said to the snow haired beauty.

"Thank you" she said going silent again

“Is that really counting as keeping the peace? The being didn’t seem to be doing anything wrong… I’d say the girl is in the wrong here. That being.. was perhaps making observerations?”

"It yelled at me, I am accustomed to quiet rooms...and puzzle based test.."

Lumiya giggles. “Well now, that sounds like your problem. He wasn’t making any threatening moves towards anything, so it did not merit the force you used… you do-gooders, claiming to help, but really just using needless violence.”

"When.." She mutters sighing, and then floating to a seat "Im not a good person, as much as I want to be"

“That doesn’t matter. You should apologize, but i won’t force you to do anything now.”

"Apologize, what does that even mean?"

Insert Skadi shaking her head, tipping her hat up, and sitting back. She didn’t have much to say in this scenario.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus