Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Mochi - Soy (played by Reithesniper)

The Subject, mostly just walked around aimlessly, but shell probably bump into someone-
Riddle Rosehearts (played anonymously)

That someone, would probably be Riddle, who was glaring at practically everything in the bar with a look of disgust and betrayal, his arms crossed.

Mochi tries to apologize, for a moment forgetting how to speak-

To telepathically, she repeats the word sorry, but it overlaps.. Like a lot-

Riddle turned around, getting ready to shout, but he took a step back, covering his ears when he began hearing the telepathic, overlapping series of the word sorry.
"Owow- I understand-no need to..say it a hundred times." He muttered, furrowing his brow.

She nods quickly.. Finally opening her mouth to say "Sorry.." Normally she would be a lot less.. Apologetic? Its kinda new to her, she thought she was only supposed to say that to authority figures- Did it hurt, so sorry.. a voice in the back of his head whispers

Riddle crossed his arms. "No, no. It didn't hurt..."
"But do be mindful of where you are walking!" He noted, putting one of his hands on his chest, raising his brows.

"If it happens again, I will have no choice but to do something about it." He added.
Piccolo (played by Jaws)

Tensai wrote:
738069807173206066.gif
Tensai seemed to be genuinely stumped by that question, then it hit her. "Oh, different dimensions. I get it now. So to answer your question, you do, just not here. I'm Tensai, a full-blooded Saiyan from Universe 7."

“Different dimensions?”, the Namekian looked puzzled. Just what is she getting at?, he thought as Piccolo looked at the sayian with suspicion.
Tensai (played by randomentity777)

"I think so. This bar is some sort of dimensional crossing point. I just recognized you because you're one of those Yoshi things."

Riddle Rosehearts wrote:
Riddle crossed his arms. "No, no. It didn't hurt..."
"But do be mindful of where you are walking!" He noted, putting one of his hands on his chest, raising his brows.

"If it happens again, I will have no choice but to do something about it." He added.

Although she really doubts he could harm her, she nods anyways
Piccolo (played by Jaws)

Tensai wrote:
"I think so. This bar is some sort of dimensional crossing point. I just recognized you because you're one of those Yoshi things."

“I am not a Yoshi”, Piccolo said in a suddenly irritated tone. “Who spread that around? Was it Goku?”, he questioned her.
Tensai (played by randomentity777)

"Goku? Nah, he's not that dumb. I just looked at you and thought that's what you were, because you're green." Tensai may not have been from the same universe as this Piccolo, but she clearly thought along the same lines as the Goku from his universe.
Predecessors (played anonymously)

A Predecessor warps into the bar and starts looking around.
Fake Peppino (played by Taro_Nuke1)

Fake Peppino would then be eating another popcorn packet. God this looks too unhealthy- Someone help him-
The doctor glanced at Peppino and spoke "be careful over there. You'll choke...."
Fake Peppino (played by Taro_Nuke1)

"This one still tastes like paper..." Fake Peppino said, spitting the packet out into the trash can again before looking a bit disgusted.
The doctor sighed before grabbing a bag and microwaving it for three minutes. After the kernels popped, he put the fresh popcorn in a bowl and he gave the bowl to Peppino. "Eat the fluffy-looking stuff in the bowl, and ONLY the fluffy stuff"
Sakura Tempest (played by Reithesniper)

Sakura seemed to want some popcorn, but like a normal person she made her own-
Surtr (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“I suppose it’s only natural to have to guide the dumb ones on how to eat something.”
Kotaro Matatabi (played by SoulHeart57)

Kotaro walks in, panting slightly. He looks like he just had a really intense workout session.

(I apologize for the lack of info on him, he’s a WIP, but i really wanted to use him.)
“Well, that’s one way to make an entrance.”

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus