Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Pyro (played by randomentity777)

"Yah fuddah gon den dey fhumah!" Pyro does not seem happy about that.

[Translation: "Ya son of a god-damned mammal!"]
Elite (played anonymously)

Emily pointed outside while she looked at Pyro, "There's a pile of dead trees outside if you want to burn those up. A heap of trash too."

She always liked giving Pyro something to do. He was useful.
Rory Kodachi (played anonymously)

She let him go "Hes... interesting,,:
Pyro (played by randomentity777)

"Exfellend!" Pyro runs outside, and a few minutes later, a bright orange glow can be seen.

She nodded her agreement, "Indeed, he is. I like him." She grinned.

Then she noticed the bright orange glow and giggled, knowing Pyro was having fun.
Gregory (played by PK-Lucas)

If anyone noticed, Gregory was sneaking around the bar, hiding behind stuff, watching the others.

Emily went to water a plant nearby, then noticed Gregory. She smiled, "Hello there. Would you like something to drink?"

Gregory jumped and nearly knocked the damn plant over. "Wah!" He let out a surprised shout before falling on his bottom.
Was this lady an animatronic? She was green, like that Monty the Alligator one... Had he been caught?

"Uhh-" His voice cracked, unsure what his answer would be, mainly because he was too startled to think.

Emily smiled down, but looked apologetic, "Sorry I spooked you. How about I get you a cold soda on the house?"

Gregory looked around the room. Should he run for it?
Then again, this 'animatronic' (if she was one, which she probably wasn't) seemed friendly and wasn't after him, so...

"Uh, ha ha..." He stood up, "Suuure?" He rubbed the back of his neck, nervous and maybe a bit embarrassed that he shouted like that earlier.

"A kid... very odd..where are his parents?"
He sat down sipping a bottle of water as he waited for tickets to come..

"Coming right up!" She grinned once again before walking to the counter, grabbing a glass and then opening a can of soda. She poured it in and then, watching it fizz up, then she carried it over to Gregory and offered it to him, "Here you go!"

She gave the new cook several more food tickets.

Gregory grabbed the glass of soda, "Thanks." He watched the fizzy soda bubble, before he took a sip of it. He still kept somewhat hidden behind the rest of the plants.
Who knew when an animatronic would arrive and see him...

"No idea." She shrugged in response to Rory.
He grinned. He was a bit happier now because he was working in a clean and organized kitchen. He started cutting up some lettuce over at the fruit and veggie station.

She went to go visit Mathius, she was bored... an emotion that wasn't terribly rare
He looked at Rory and he grinned "I could kiss you for doing this for me" he said chuckling before he went over to the raw poultry station to prepare some chicken strips after washing his hands and putting on some gloves..

She smiled, "I'm just here to watch... you seem very happy about cooking"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus